The Pheraxis Saga: Rebirth ((OOC/Interest Check))

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the magic use, I don't think the Ivory inquisition would permit a practitioner among their ranks, much less one who makes/made deals with demons. Oleg's acquisition of his Holy Text would be highly questioned, and either the source would be discovered and Oleg would be executed for heresy, or too much skepticism about Oleg's powers would arise and he would be executed for heresy. However, I'm not the GM, Windsong is. you'll have to ask him about what's allowed and what isn't.

Besides, remember Psykano's runes on his chest that negated some magic? Yeah. Heretic scum.​

As for the dragon, take a glance a dozen or so posts up.

Besides, remember Psykano's runes on his chest that negated some magic? Yeah. Heretic scum.​
As for the dragon, take a glance a dozen or so posts up.
Well, I had already mentioned that Psykano was pushing it a bit. As for the dragon...

Windsong said:
We just had a dragon roll up. I'm not seeing how a crusader is an issue. Though I'm getting a unique paladin vibe from Him.

I reiterate, where did the dragon come in originally?

So now what? We've got a former Diabolist, a stick figure with a scythe (who will be replaced with other characters as I get bored), a dead witch, a vampire noble with a spellbook, a werewolf that for some reason shoots arrows, a ninja with a tiny crossbow, and a pointy-eared witch.

So now what? We've got a former Diabolist, a stick figure with a scythe (who will be replaced with other characters as I get bored), a dead witch, a vampire noble with a spellbook, a werewolf that for some reason shoots arrows, a ninja with a tiny crossbow, and a pointy-eared witch.
Now, we figure out a way to get them to team up and go lich hunting.

I'll get that IC thread up hopefully tomorrow. My internet is out here at home so I'm relegated to my phone.

As well as still needing a character for myself...

You know the main thing I never got about this RP? Besides that the main villain is absent the whole time? Why is Pheraxis in the Horror section? We never even got that gruesome, and the main theme is fantasy.

Let's fix that.

Also, Sol had a nerdboner for "mysterious old beings" which most consider a horror thing. Though for them to be properly played out; you'd never see them or interact with them.

We could turn this into a gritty Dark Fantasy quite easily :P

We could turn this into a gritty Dark Fantasy quite easily :P
That's kind of what the game was going for in the very beginning, I think.

Speaking of the game, when is it going to start? Are we waiting for something?

For my home internet to get fixed or find my muse to post. A dying pet doesn't help either.. I am sorry for my lethargy in posting something worthwhile.

Oh, yeah. Just add some gruesomely detailed evisceration scenes and there you have it.

That's not gritty or dark. Just gory.
Wouldn't hurt, though.

But the world this takes place in is already a pretty terrible place with the II going about. Just throw in some Dark Souls shit and you got it.

Wouldn't hurt, though.

But the world this takes place in is already a pretty terrible place with the II going about. Just throw in some Dark Souls shit and you got it.
Dark souls wasn't gritty though. It was cold and unfeeling, dead and still twitching.
The only examples I can think of is probably a cross between dune and warhammer40k in terms of grim darkness. But maybe that's because I'm a huge sap for the human condition. Being a general lack of normal humans here as well.

If you could capture the atmosphere of Dark Souls in an RP though.. Hhnnnngggg.

Because a song of ice and fire didn't invent harsh seasons?
It's a setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.