Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- Afternoons, evenings and nights.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female,
- Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
"I bet it will hurt like hell" Liz murmured a litle when Lea were comming back, she had never liked pain and now when she was experiencing it so badly for the first time she liked it even less. The lotion probably didn't hurt, but even the smallest preasure on the skin would hurt like hell, would she even be able to sleep? Lying on her back would hurt and she wouldn't be able to breath if she laid on her stomach and ofcourse both her arms were to bruised for her to be able to lie on them. It would probably be a long night, if she were lucky she would pass out of exhaustion.