the parrott and the wolf

"I bet it will hurt like hell" Liz murmured a litle when Lea were comming back, she had never liked pain and now when she was experiencing it so badly for the first time she liked it even less. The lotion probably didn't hurt, but even the smallest preasure on the skin would hurt like hell, would she even be able to sleep? Lying on her back would hurt and she wouldn't be able to breath if she laid on her stomach and ofcourse both her arms were to bruised for her to be able to lie on them. It would probably be a long night, if she were lucky she would pass out of exhaustion.

Lea frowned deeply. "Im sorry, but the bruses wont go away if i dont.." Slowly she started to rub lotion lightly onto the girls sumach, being as gentle as she could

The lotion were cold which made it hurt less than it would have if she had touched her with just her hand, but there were still a litle pain of the gentle touch. She bit her lip so she would stop concentrating on the pain and tried to find something else to think about. Her mind went to Lea's hands that stroke over her stomach in a gently touch, carefully spreading the liquid over her.

She spread more of the lotion on the skin and soon finished. She smiled faintly. "Wasn't as bad as it could have been.." She reached fr the bandages and looked back at her. "Ready for the next step or do you want a break?"

Finally she were finnished with putting on the lotion, the pain hadn't been the worst it wast mostly the cold of the lotion that had felt bad. But now it was over and the cold feeling would soon disappear, but she couldn't cheer just yet because they still had the bandages left and that would hurt. She thought for a slight second that she maybe needed a break but then threw away that thought, it was better to get it over with as fast as possible instead of waiting and letting the feeling of the cold lotion disappear, that would probably hurt more if she waited.

"Just do it so we get it over with" She said and shut her eyes closed and made her hands in to fists so that in case it would hurt she could just concentrating on her fists while putting her nails in to her skin. Even though it was painful it would take the pain off her ribs that would be in pain to.

Lea nodded and slowly and carefully started to wrap her in the bandages, Being as gentle as she could. Lea sighed softly, trying to kill the tension going through her body. Once she finished and the day was over, Would liz leave her? Would sh just walk away.. or more likely have a friend drive her off. She sighed softly and continued, shaking the thoughts from her mind as she continued to wrap.

Liz had been right, it hurted a lot to feel the bandage getting wrapped around her. Her right hands fist started to dig the nails in to the skin, and a small strim of blood ran down. She knew Lea were as gentle as she could, but her body were to massacrated so it would hurt even if a feather would land on her. She almost wanted to start crying but she stopped herself from letting out any tears in front of Lea, she had already caused her so much trouble and start crying in front of her would only cause her more trouble.

"Thanks" She said as fast as Lea had stopped putting on the bandage's, she felt really relieved when the wrapping had stopped even though the pressure still were on her ribs because of the bandage, but soon she would get used to it and it would stop hurting.

She smiled slightly and nodded then frowned seeing the stream of blood on her hand and took the hand softly. "Im sorry." As soon as she said the words, she froze. Why did she say that. When was the last time she had said those two words. It could have even been one of her men who hurt her and shes apologizing? If anything Liz should appologize to her. But in Lea's mind she knew that statement was wrong.

She pulled her hand back "It's just a scratch" She said and tried to hide her blushing face under her hair. Why had her heart started to beat so fast when Lea were holding her hand? It wasn't like it were anything wrong with a woman touching another womans hand, especially not when one of them were helping the other.

Liz needed to change the subject or else she would just get more embarrased in this weird situation. But what could she talk about with a total stranger? Her mind was totaly blank. She didn't know Lea, if she asked about something to personal then it would become a really bad aura in the room, if she asked about something to stupid like the weather then it would just make her look stupid.

"You said before that this weren't a good place to be, so why were you walking here if it is so dangerous?" She asked, from that question maybe she could come in to some other better topic.

Lea blinked softly and sighed frowning lightly. She wasn't annoyed by the question, she was expecting it actualy. But she could tell Liz was advoiding something. "I was looking for the van. And i'm armed. I can protect my self. This is my part of town. I've never been in the 'good' part or the 'nice' part. But how i feel, their s no such thing of a good or nice part of a town. It's the same town. Its not the buildings and how torn up it is. All that everyone cares about is how it looks. its the people.."

She understood what Lea meant, it was because of the rotten people that made the city look bad, the way they acted and what they did made everyone say that the town was no good even though it was the people in the town. Liz nodded while looking down on her hands. But another question formed itself in her mind, was Lea there often? Because she walked armed. She thought it wouldn't be such a good idea to ask about her being armed so she held it inside her head. But as fast as she had put away the part where Lea had talked about being armed she came to think of that she had said that this was her part of town. What did she mean by that?

"Your part of town?" She asked looking up at Lea.

She shrugged. "I travel i suppose. But i always end up in the bad part of towns." She sighed softly and looked outside as it was already dark.

"Is that so." Liz said in a whisper. It was dark outside and the weather just made it even darker, Liz coughted a few times. Were she going to get sick now? It wouldn't surprise her, she had been laying outside in the rain all beaten up, it would be a miracle of she didn't get sick.