The Outsiders (Signups CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(is this still open? I wanted to reply earlier but I wasn't sure)

Another question! - Is there gonna be posting order or are we just going free for all? c:

@Ay-Ex: I'm not the GM, but IMO it's good to post in a "turn-based" system when your character is interacting with others. That is, before you post again, you wait for each of the characters yours is interacting with to post, but not necessarily in any particular order. That way, they each get an "action" before your character gets another "action."

Are the sign-ups still open? This seemed really interesting and I wanted to take part, but I wasn't sure If I could still sign up...

Sorry for being away these last couple of days, I've been sick and sick in my family means that we ain't allowed to be on the computer until we're healthy again DX

@seiko shinohara and @Terra Rose
Yes the signups are still open but on sunday I will close it so if your character's WIP isn't posted before that you won't be able to role-play in this role-play.^^

@Zarko Straadi
Thank you so much for answering @Ay-Ex question for me while I was gone! *sends love*

[Terra Rose]

tumblr_mpinn7gFPe1su9m7to1_500.jpg

Full Name: Tess Marie Garcia

Age & Birthday: May 14, 1999, 17

Eye Description: pale blue

Hair Description: goes down a little past her shoulders and is dyed dark red

Height: 5' 2 1/2"

Weight: 106 pounds

Piercings: none

Markings and Birthmarks: has the anti-possession charm from Supernatural tattooed on the inside of her right wrist

Special trait: She twitches whenever she gets cold or is nervous about something.

Personality: Sweet, friendly, shy, secretive

Biography: Tess had a happy home life. She had an older brother named Derek and two parents who she felt loved her very much. She was happy at home most of the time and was very close to her father. She used to really love school and had countless friends and no cares whatsoever. She grew into a bit of a tomboy and had dyed her hair red. Her relationship with her brother had started improving and they had also grown close. Her father wasn't too fond of her brother and wasn't happy when they grew close. She didn't know why...she was only thirteen...

Bullying story: Her father didn't hide the fact that he didn't like her brother. It was too obvious. She had decided to talk to him about it in private...in her room. They started talking. Talking turned into arguing, and arguing turned into something else entirely. Her father hurt her. He didn't hit her...he hurt her in another way entirely. A way she only saw on crime shows or in movies. This was the fuel that started the fire that ruined her entire life. She told her brother what had happened and he was so furious, that their father and him had gotten into a major fight, hitting included. A few weeks later, she learned that she was pregnant. No one reacted well to this. She had to lie to her mom about how it happened and was basically shunned from the family, excluding her brother. School was just worse for her. She was tormented constantly about it. She lost all her friends. She had no one but her brother. Her parents let her keep the baby, but she would have to tell her child that she was it's older sister. She gave birth nine month's later to a little girl she named Samantha. The tormenting never stopped. Now at school she was getting hurt. Constantly getting into fights that were mainly one-sided. What really didn't help her case was that she was into girls. That definitely didn't help her at home. Her mom had been snooping trough her things when she found her journal/diary. It didn't take long for her father to hear about it and she had suffered an awful beating. Four years later, she started thinking of ways "out" of this mess. Between the kids at school making fun of her and beating her up, her parents abusing her and her brother all of the time and not even being able to parent her own child, she just couldn't handle it. She had waited until no one was home. She went into her parents bedroom and took her dad's gun. She went back to her room and wrote out a will, leaving everything, including Samantha, to her older brother. She left the will on her desk, sat on her bed, placed the gun on the side of her skull, and pulled the trigger.

-writing stories
-shirts/sweaters with sleeves that are longer than her arms
-conspiracy stories
-her brother

Dislikes:
-her parents
-spiders
-being alone

Favorite song: Don't You Dare Forget About The Sun-Get Scared
Other: She died in her favorite grey sweater with thin black stripes, dark blue skinny jeans, and purple vans with a black Lacey pattern. She also hates to talk about what happened when she was still alive.

Tess' pic is sooo adorable! She's definitely going to regret leaving her poor brother to take care of a baby in that crapsack family situation. :'(

I'm just a lurker lurking in the forums.. I intended to stay silent until this hit me:

""You will say that suicide is the c-coward's way out. I just know it." Glaring into the lens, he stopped smirking. "You could never be farther from the truth. This act takes a tremendous amount of courage. I will turn the audio off and leave this on. When you watch this, do put some swelling orchestral music behind it will you?" "

Being used to be suicidal myself (And failed multiple attempts about eight years ago -- don't worry, I have fully recovered), I must say that that was very moving.. and somewhat true. Oh, the feels for this one.. T_T Good job @Cephalo , that was very well written..

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Oh gosh, that was just my way to approach it. Wow, thanks a lot @Kimu11 that made my day while simultaneously makes me worry. You're an awesome person.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You're welcome, and thanks as well :3

Off I go to lurking again hehe
*waves cape to disappear behind it*

Status
Not open for further replies.