One in each ear

Markings
and Birthmarks
A black heart shape above her breasts on her chest

Special
trait:
Her forgiveness

Personality:
Sierra is a kind yet quite girl. She can never hold a grudge against anyone and forgives all, even those who have harmed her. She is a brave soul and will stand up for herself and others. She never backs down, even if it means she could die. Sierra has a gentle and caring heart and she is very helpful. She was shy, never being the first to speak but she was also very intelligent. She can naive at times and playful but she leans more toward calm and mature. Sierra also has an adventurous and free-spirited soul.

Biography:
Sierra was born into a rich family. She lived in a mansion with maids and butlers of all kinds. Her parents liked to spoiler her, even though she preferred they didn't since she always felt like a burden when they decided to do so. Sierra would always give toys and things she didn't need to those poorer than her. Little did she know that this angered her parents and made them feel unwanted. So, they decided to do something about it.

When Sierra turned five her parents decided to take her to the park. They played there for a long time but Sierra was to naive to see the coldness in her parents eyes. So, as they were getting ready to go Sierra's father told her that they were going to play a quick game of hide-and-seek. Sierra agreed to it and hid behind some bushes but when she heard the car engine she looked up to see her parents car driving away. Sierra chased after it, tears brimming her eyes as she held onto the small hope that her parents had just forgotten her. But she knew they could see her and when they turned the corner, Sierra fell to her knees and cried for hours. Sierra spent the night at the park, freezing and hungry.

The next day a couple came to the park with their boy and found Sierra sleeping on the grass. They awoke her and asked her what she was doing out her. Sierra told them and the couple decided to take her home. So, she was adopted and had an older brother named Jason. her and Jason liked each other right away and became great siblings. Jason would protect Sierra but, like everything, it wasn't meant to be a happy ending.

When Sierra turned 8 her and her older brother went to the park where they had found Sierra. While they were there a kidnapper tried to take Sierra. Jason fought him and in the end they winded up killing each other. Sierra ran home to tell her parents who broke into tears. They blamed Sierra for all the bad that was happening to them and called the police who took her away. Of course, Sierra forgave them like she had forgave her real parents and the kidnapper. She went with the police peacefully and allowed them to put her in an orphanage where she stayed for two years before a women adopted her. Sierra went with her and lived with her happily, going to school and everything. But, that was before she started getting bullied.

Bullying story:
Sierra was leaving the school with her boyfriend after school had ended. They were going to head over to a coffee shop for their third date. But before they reached her boyfriend's motorcycle they were stopped by three girls who asked Aaron {her boyfriend} to leave them alone for a little bit to have some girl time. Sierra told Aaron it was OK so he agreed and left them alone. The girls led Sierra to the gym, or course, she had no idea why. The lead girl pinned Sierra to one of the walls and the two stood behind her, laughing. "Stay away from Aaron. He's mine, you got that freshman?" The lead girl named Sarah growled in Sierra's face. "I'll ask Aaron what he thinks of that." Sierra talked back, narrowing her eyes. "Why you-!" Sarah snapped and punched Sierra in the stomach. Sierra fell to her knees, holding her stomach in pain. Sarah grabbed her by the hair and made her look into her eyes. "Let this be a warning to you. If I see you with Aaron again, there will be consequences." She threatened and let go. The three left and Sierra went back to Aaron and they went to the coffee shop.

The next day Sierra decided to ignore Sarah and her group and met up with Aaron before school so they could walk to school together. Sarah saw them and snatched Sierra away from Aaron and kicked her down behind a dumpster. She was kicked by all three girls without mercy for two minutes. They fled just before Aaron found Sierra, bloody and bruised. "Oh my god! Sierra, are you ok? Who did this to you?!" He asked her, getting angry. Sierra sat up on her knees and hugged Aaron. "It's ok. Please, calm down. Let's just go to school. Ok? Please?" She begged him. Aaron gave in, nodding and gave Sierra and piggy back ride to school.

That night the girls came by Sierra's house and made her go out to dinner with them. Since Sierra didn't bring her money to pay, they came up with a horrid plan. Sarah looked around and when she found what she was looking for she smirked and turned to Sierra. "See that guy? He looks like he's willing to pay. Go." She ordered and shoved Sierra into a young man. The man stopped walking and looked down at her. He was kinda cute and did look willing to pay for dinner. "Hey? What's up?" He asked her. Sierra looked down at the ground, blushing and the guy smiled, puttign an arm around Sierra. "Are you crushing on me? Well, you are pretty cute. C'mon, why don't we go get something to eat." He suggested and began leading her away but she pushed away. "No!" She cried and ran away. She stopped in an alley and cried, hugging her knees to her chest. "What the hell was that?" Sarah asked when she found her. Sierra looked up. "Please...." She begged. "Whatever. But you better bring money next time or I post this on the school's site." She threatened and showed Sierra a picture of her and the young man together. Sarah smirked as Sierra's eyes widened in fear then walked off with the two girls following.

The next day after that everyone was giving Sierra dirty and disgusted looks but she didn't know why. Before class started she was sent to the principle. Sierra left and went to his office where all the teachers were gathered, giving her the same looks at the students and whispering. Mr. Parker turned to her, his face angry and disappointed. He showed her his computer and she saw the picture that Sarah had taken. "This was posted on the school's page this morning. This will seriously affect your life." He said. "No, it's not what you.." She ran out and bumped into Aaron who glared at her. He showed her the picture that had been texted to him. "What the hell is this Sierra?! Give me an explanation right now!" He growled, angry as heck. Sierra was to stunned to talk. Aaron narrowed his eyes. "Have it your way. We're through!" He snapped then walked off. Sierra began crying and ran to the roof of the school where she stood up the edge. Everyone from below gathered and told her not to do it. Everyone inside ran out and Sierra saw the faces of the three girls and Aaron. It was their turn to be scared. Sierra turned around and closed her eyes. She leaned back and soon felt wind rush past her. She felt pain for a quick second but it soon disappeared. And she forgave everyone.

Romance
Animals
Reading
Playing the guitar and violin

Dislikes:
Animal abuse

Watching others get hurt
Complete darkness

Favorite song:

Other:

No

Note to say I finished my chatacter, Oscar!

Question - When do we start this? I'm raring to go. c:

Good question @Ay-Ex
I am going to start the role-play on Friday because tomorrow (Wednesday) I am going on a trip with my classmates and won't be back until late Thursday night (around midnight) So if anyone wants to have their character finished in time for the rp you now have 2 days because on Friday I will start it.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Kakao and King
Is this still open?? :). (If it is I would love to use Evan Peters as my faice claim!)

Yes @MiraiNikki021209 the sign ups are still open^^ They are open until I saw overwise!~

(Haha lord it's 2.08AM over here and I should totally be sleeping now but nope, the sick one is still awake :'D sleep is clearly needed :3 )

Go sleep then deary ( u maybe sleep already, its likely you are XD)

W.I.P.[MiraiNikki021209]
giphy.gif

tumblr_mfw3vboo1J1s1lkzro1_500.gif

Full Name:

Gerard Michael Henrison
Age & Birthday:
17, October 31, 2000

Eye Description:
Dark Brown

Hair Description:
Short, messy dirty blonde hair.
Height:
5 Feet 10 Inches

Weight:
129lb

Piercings: (If there is any)
None

Markings and Birthmarks: (includes tattoos)
Pink triangle tattooed on his inner right wrist

large.gif

Special trait:

He has a master pokerface and great at keeping secrets for long periods of time.
Personality:
Biography: (The normal life before everything happened)
Bullying story: (What happened to him/her, tell us as much as you can of what happened that turned his/her life upside-down until the day he/she did it)

large.gif

Dislikes: (at least 3)
Favorite song: (Everyone has at least one)
Other: (anything else you would like to add that is of importance)

tumblr_nebfteXg5U1r78yrco1_500.gif
tumblr_mi8hqyCV5G1rx0iboo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Update~
I've just finished the role-play thread now but before I post the link here I'll go through every character that has been posted so far, which is why you've been tagged :'D

-----------

@Kakao
Since you're a friend, I'll be blunt.
First of all I need a last name, no human living or dead in this case will be in this role-play without a last name. So make a last name ASAP.
Secondly, what's up with the 1997-2014 at the end?
Thirdly, Artist isn't a trait in my eyes, for it doesn't especially tell me anything of his trait, just Artist, give me more information and check up what a trait is.
And lastly, go through all your grammatical errors, sure they are understandable but after some time of reading and finding more than 20 it gets a bit boring to read, so go through your character and remember that the small group of people is interested in Kazuki's stories, not Kazuki stories.
Once you've done this go ahead and start role-playing^^

@Captain Wumbo
Over all I see almost nothing wrong with Marcus, except that you've forgotten a trait.
Edit in a trait and you're good to go~ :3

@Yuomi
I would like you to finish Amelie ASAP, I know you're sick but you have to finish Amelie soon or else I will give you a warning! D< And you are definitely not allowed to role-play before you've finished Amelie!

@LalaTokyo
Emily is awesome and you can start role-playing right away^^

@Zarko Straadi
I love Riane! I am so proud of you that you made her younger than 16, you can start role-playing right away :3

@Gore
Adrian, notice how I call him by his true name :'D, is wonderful you can start role-playing right away~

@Ay-Ex
Oscar is a swede, don't tell anyone but I'm swedish XD So I'm pleased by the fact that you gave him roots^^ You can start role-playing right away.

@Cephalo
I approve Devon to 100%, no need to say more than you can start role-playing right away :'D

@~Death~
Sierra is so cute >w< And that her parents left her made me sad ;~; You can start role-playing right away~

@MiraiNikki021209
I can't wait to see Gerard finished, and just a little reminder that [Username] is supposed to be your own iwaku acc username^^

-----------

For some reason I can't scroll up on my laptop?! Why is it hating on me so much right now? oh wait, I know why, because I've been sitting here for 7 hours writing, reading and making the thread for the role-play... I hates on me when I've been scrolling up/down multiple times without letting it sleep. My laptop is a cranky old thing :'D Either way here's the link to it and I hope that you won't be disappointed for the wait, since it's practically saturday for me now^^"

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Added a trait but I'll be going to sleep now, sorry.

I think i fixed it all ><; or the mistakes that needed to be fixed.

That is a gorgeous first post, but I've still got some questions on how to properly start writing my own post.

Could you explain this city to me? I don't think I understand when you say no one lived in this city before they died. Did our ghostly characters gravitate to this one city for unknown reasons because you mention waking up as a ghost in the same place we died so that can't mean we died in that city.

When you say hallucinations, does that mean debilitating mental trauma akin to PTSD you're taking about where little memories trigger us to go into a panic attack of some sort?

Nightmares. That implies we sleep. Do we need to sleep and other human bodily functions even as a ghost as well?

Will our deaths affect our appearance in any way or no?

What ghostly abilities would we have other than no aging and weather not affecting us?

I think that's it. Sorry for all the questions though.

Understandable that you have some questions @Cephalo ^^

Could you explain this city to me? I don't think I understand when you say no one lived in this city before they died. Did our ghostly characters gravitate to this one city for unknown reasons because you mention waking up as a ghost in the same place we died so that can't mean we died in that city.
The city is a normal city in the eyes of the living, but the city itself is deeply connected to the dead, so you can say that the dead is dragged towards this place. In this case only the ones who left the living on their own choice by taking their life is dragged here. Of course there are lots of places like this but those who have taken their life within a specific radius are drawn to this place. And it's the same with other places of course. The reason why I stated that no one lived in this city before is that it would be really too much if only one person would see his/her parents/friends/enemies while trying to recover from making the wrong decision. So yeah if you believe in paradise this is basically the stop before you enter paradise, but in this case the outsiders return to earth to give life a shoot again and then if they live and do not take their life they will enter paradise or be reborn.

When you say hallucinations, does that mean debilitating mental trauma akin to PTSD you're taking about where little memories trigger us to go into a panic attack of some sort?
The hallucinations are something that will happen at random times, I will not trigger them instead you yourself have to trigger them. The hallucinations happen when a outsider sees something that reminds them of their past, like if (I'll take my character just for example) Amelia sees someone that's attacked/bullied in a bathroom it will trigger her own memories. To others she won't move but in her head she will be the girl on the floor getting kicked, punched and getting her hair cut off. She will re-experience what happened in her head but after it's over she will just realize that it's just of the past and she will just be filled with pain and maybe she will collapse. But yeah what happens after the memory is triggered a outsider can either get panic attacks, start to cry, collapse on the spot. What will happen is your choice.

Nightmares. That implies we sleep. Do we need to sleep and other human bodily functions even as a ghost as well?
Sleep is something that isn't necessary really, but if you've seen the tv show "Being Human" a ghost can sleep, but instead of being something which you can do by choice it will become addicting once you've started to sleep. Sometimes you will dream nice dreams, like what would've your future looked like if you didn't take your life, but since that is a delicate thread it can easily turn into a nightmare. So once you try, you cannot stop. But that's the only thing that connects us to the living, the outsiders do not need to eat nor use the bathroom. And they do not need to brush their teeth either. But yeah sleep is the only thing that's different than normal ghosts in stories.

Will our deaths affect our appearance in any way or no?
I actually were thinking hard about this yesterday, but no our appearance isn't changed after we die. But if we look at Gore's character Adrian, which is a man trapped in a woman's body, but when he's reborn it will be in his true gender, male. But yeah if our death affected our appearance Riane (Zarko Straadi's character) wouldn't look as pretty as she does in the picture.

What ghostly abilities would we have other than no aging and weather not affecting us?
The ghostly abilities they have are pretty much what a ghost have, so if you feel like being a douche: yes you can posses someone. You can also walk into a classroom take a whiteboard pencil and write things on the whiteboard that will totally creep out the students sitting in the classroom. You cannot walk through walls, but the tricky thing is that if a door is open just a little bit you can enter the building, but if the door is locked you cannot enter the building. And let me warn you, do not get trapped with a circle of salt around you, since you cannot move from that place because salt isn't a friend of ghosts.

No thank you for asking all those questions since I said it myself that if you have any questions go ahead and ask me. And thank you very much for the compliment since I sacrificed my sleep to finish it, which is why there's so much missing from it DX I hope I've answered all your questions and if I have repeated stuff too many times, I'm sorry but that happens for me sometimes DX

@Yuomi:

I'm in the midst of writing my first post. It sounds like what you're saying here will change a few things. Do the characters end up in some kind of "City of the Dead?" I was kinda picturing their ghosts haunting the land of the living, like in Ghost or Sixth Sense. Also, Riane will look like her corpse, rather than a mental "body image" (i.e., like her picture)? Because, I'm imagining that her corpse would be pretty badly busted up after taking a fall onto craggy rocks and rapids from ~400 feet up. She'll be shambling like a zombeh, lol.

Reactions: King
Actually, that was pretty helpful and will try to get a post up tonight when I've got a computer instead of mobile.

To clarify @Yuomi - Is the dymanics of being a ghost similar to Ghost, like @Zarko Straadi said? That's how I imagined it anyway!

@Yuomi:

I'm in the midst of writing my first post. It sounds like what you're saying here will change a few things. Do the characters end up in some kind of "City of the Dead?" I was kinda picturing their ghosts haunting the land of the living, like in Ghost or Sixth Sense. Also, Riane will look like her corpse, rather than a mental "body image" (i.e., like her picture)? Because, I'm imagining that her corpse would be pretty badly busted up after taking a fall onto craggy rocks and rapids from ~400 feet up. She'll be shambling like a zombeh, lol.
The city they are in is a normal city to the living, except what they don't know is that there are some outsiders roaming around and being douches if they feel like it. About the appearance, Riane herself can choose to look like a zombie or not, since they are ghosts they can decide if they want to show their zombie appearance or the "fine" appearance. So if you wanna make her into a walking ghost zombie it's okay^^ And about Ghost which @Ay-Ex also mentioned, I haven't seen that movie |D So I have no idea, but they are pretty much as what I've mentioned in the post before if I am unclear bash me and I'll try to explain better^^"

And about Ghost which @Ay-Ex also mentioned, I haven't seen that movie |D So I have no idea, but they are pretty much as what I've mentioned in the post before if I am unclear bash me and I'll try to explain better^^"

Okay first thing WATCH THE MOVIE! It's like so good.

But from what you've explained, I feel like it's similar to Ghost. If I'm wrong correct me!
Ghosts can communicate with each other but not with the living?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.