The not so holy angels

"Agreed." Alex took his keys from his pocket and got into his truck. He started it and took it out of park.

Sygil jogs over and hops in the bed of the truck. "Hey, look, follow that." He points out the little trail of feathers going around the corner. "I'm Sygil by the way, you?" ((I've always felt like angels shed a lot... Lol))

Last edited by a moderator:
Thio threw H'keil over his shoulders and started to fly. Thio landed short after on the top of a huge building and rested there for a bit.

He laid H'kiel down and placed down his katana and sheath and took out a small pill and popped it into his mouth.

It started to get dark so Thio fell asleep. He dreamt of a world with no god and that he was king of the world.

"Alex" Alex follows the trail. It's rather hard in the dark. "I want that database"

"Alex, we can wait till we actually catch up before we start debating the details. They stop right up there." He says as he squints to see up ahead. "So we can assume they began flying at that point.. But I'd guess flying while carrying someone else would be quite awkward and heavy, they couldn't have gone far."

As Thio wakes up he can here the truck and looked over the edge of the building and could see the truck. Shit I need to get out of here I don't want hurt him.

He picked H'kiel up and started to jump toward buildings that where farther away from the truck.

Alex saw Thio jumping across the buildings. "There!" Alex ponted at thio and accelerated.

Thio looked behind him and saw the truck chase after him. Shit! What am I going to do know resort to force, no. Thio jumped down from the building and right ahead of the car and yelled stop! What do you want from me ?!

( not gonna join the group.)
Alex stomped the gas. He was going to ram Thio. "Take this you fuckin' bastard!"

( ok)
Thio jumped into the air and onto the truck. I don't want to fight so why are you attacking me?

Alex stomped the brakes and sent Thio flying infront of the truck. Alex was curious again. Most angels would have killed him by now. What made this one different? He got out of truck and pointed his gun at Thio. "Hand on your head!"

Thio laughed and said do you think those bullets could pierce my skin?! His jumped in the air and made a noise witch was so high that it made everything around it ring.

"Ehahaha!" The chuckle came from the depths of Hell's king Ragna Terumi out of all the chaos going on up above three men's encounter was the most delicious for this outstandingly sadistic regal young man. "Ehaha" he laughed again and opened a black portal to the human world Ragna stepped off his throne, ran his left hand along the hilt of his demon sword and demon sheath and walked into the gateway to Earth.

The second black portal opened in front of that piece of shit truck and Ragna stepped to the left of it. "Gentlemen I am the Fallen Angel's regal king! Come join me in my quest to destroy everything... STARTING WITH THAT WEAK BITCH YAHWEH AHAHAHAHA!" Ragna said as he kept the portal open.

Last edited by a moderator: