The not so holy angels

((Thio)) While H'keil (Thio's toy) was still asleep from his true self Thio on the other hand was running from an army of angels trying to execute him. He turned around and shot a huge blast of black fire and burnt them all to a crisp.

This just got a bit more interesting, the one with the gun seems a capable enough ally, and the other has information. This is far more valuable than a car. He descended from the "Wamat" building and crept his way across the street, making sure he was unseen. He stopped and fiddled with the truck for a bit. Being safe never hurt. He thought to himself. He made his way inside the bank knocking on the door loudly. Sneaking up on an armed man I don't plan to kill would be dangerous. "Hello! I'm letting you know I'm here, don't panic." He called in a sing-song voice with a smirk on his face as he entered, his arms raised above his head. ((You locked the door to the vault or the bank?))

Right as H'keil was about to give the man the database a voice came from outside the bank. *gulp* what do we do what if he's an angel?!

(They're in the bank. Not yet made it to the vault)

What now? Alex pointed his gun at the door. "Who the fuck are you?" Alex said. He looks at Keil. "Should have known not to trust you. I bet theres a whole team on the other side of that door ready to bust in and take my shit"

I wasn't with anyone I swear on my fathers grave! In this world you can't really have allies. H'keil started to feel down and started to tear up.

In the same annoying sing-song voice he calls out again "Hey, guys, you know it's rude to keep company waiting." His hands still behind his head as he waits pacing back and forth.

((Thio)) Thio flew above the city and saw a teenager at a bank and thought he looks fun to play with. So Thio flew down and said hello to the boy with his hand on the hilt of his katana.

Shit. This changes things. He calls out to the two in the bank in a serious tone. "Nevermind, stay inside, angel and what not." He then lowers his arms to his hips and smiles at the angel "So how are you doing there, bud?" Sygil's legs and arms tense, waiting to see what the angels move will be.

Don't worry I won't hurt you unless if you don't have good answers to my questions. First off are you
angel or human? Second did you by chance see a boy with black hair a database and is wearing all black? If so tell me I'm looking for him.

He shrugged his shoulder and rolled them forward, imitating the action angels do when they fly. "Well, nope, still not an angel. As for your second question, I won't willingly sacrifice another human to an angel without good cause, so convince me."

We'll that boy I was talking about is not actually human at all. He is my toy, I created him for a purpose and one purpose only, to kill god! I hated god and that is why I'm actually running from the angels I am what they call a fallen angel, it is an angel who has broken one of ten heaven laws. But I broke seven of those ten laws. Hehe

Also sounds like a useful ally. Maybe I should take advantage of this.. "I'd love to help you.. But there was a man in there holding him at gun point. I was coming to try and help, but you know, locked doors and all." He chuckled and shrugged like, hey, what can you do.

Alright he said I'll open the door he went next to him un sheathed his katana and cut the door into little pieces.

((H'keil)) he was shocked to see the door be cut into pieces but he was scared out of his mind when he saw an angel. W-what's an angel doing here?! Shit we're going to die!

"See, some people find it wiser to take a subtler approach things. Just busting into rooms where there are people pointing weapons at people isn't wise." He shook his head and laughed in disbelief, following behind the fallen angel into the bank.

((Thio)) Thio pointed is katana right to the man with the guns neck and said put the gun down befor I decapitate your head asshole.

(Itsa me, orbital.)

"Fuck off angel scum!" Alex kept his gun raised with his right hand. The flashlight pointed right at Thios eyes. Alexs left hand was on a smaller concealed pistol in his waistband behind his back.

Well then now you leave me no choice Thio puts his katana back in its sheath and then grabbed H'keil and shielded him with is wings. You will not hurt him bastard. He then ran out of the building as fast as he could yelling I don't want to hurt you human!!!

(Hi orbital)

"Well that sucks... So much for the database.." He looked at the man with the gun and did a little twirl to show he wasn't an angel. "How about we go follow them, they'd be useful. A fallen angel would be a great weapon against regular angels.. And that database would also, as you obviously already noticed."

((H'keil)) wait what are doing let go of me! Please I don't want to die don't kill me.
((Thio)) I won't kill you H'keil I will protect you. ((H'keil)) wait how do you know my name and how is it that your going to protect me your an angel?! ((Thio)) we'll you see your not human you are a device that I created to kill god. I am a fallen angel my name is Thio. I hated god for so long so that is why I created you. I actually created you with the help of cultists but it ended up with you going berserk and loosing your memory that I gave you. Now I am sorry to do this but I have to.Thio then at that instance knocked H'keil out.

Last edited by a moderator: