The Night Class

*just realized I need to make a teacher-character*

Name: Michael Phantom

Appearance:
ryan-reynolds-as-van-wilder-in-blade-245x300.jpg
(Ryan Reynolds in Blade, f*ck yeah >:D)

Vampire/Vampire Hunter/*Normal Human?: Vampire hunter

Personality: Very serious and somewhat angry most of the time. He likes bullying the students. Even though he's quite young, he got the position as teacher solely because he is a hunter (to keep students in line) and because he's good at math.

History: The Phantom's are one of the most reknown vampire hunting families in both the hunter and the vampire communities. Especially Michael, who prefers hunting to going to hunter parties, though he has appeared at some.

Anything else?: Always carries his anti-vampire gun. ALWAYS.

Hey guys. Sorry for my inactivity. Between finals and family issues, its been tough. My grandfather passed away yesterday, so I am driving to Ontario tomorrow, and I won't be back until Thursday. I will do my best to get a post in tonight.

i'm going to be on a trip to montreal this weekend and i'm not bringing my laptop.
sorry about short notice, i totally forgot to tell y'all i was so busy planning.
pardon my absence and have a great weekend, everyone!

Have fun~

Oh, Adrias spoke to me through PM so don't worry about him ^^ He gave me a character there~

Ok!

Also sorry that I've been inactive. Been waiting for the response and everything had just went on. and i wanted to continue roleplaying with you guys >_<; So I did that lil plot hole fixer and ran in o^o; Sorry about that xD;

^^ Yep ill post his CS here after ppl meet him, hes a strange one hehe