The Night Class

Oh man. Plotting!

There could be something interesting between Krieg and Kevin. Kevin's all about being the top intellectually, but secretly hates the fact he wouldn't be able to stand up for himself physically (and sucks at sports, etc). Krieg sounds like he's approximately the opposite. I could definitely see them outwardly disliking each other but kind of secretly envious (at least from Kevin's side). I could see them either being hostile toward each other or kind-of-secretly friends. What do you think?

Also, I was confused about what year people were in, so I put the year in for my two characters. ^^

Oops ^^; that was my bad. I should've included grade on the character sheet.

Krieg would certainly be jealous of Kevin's brain, since Kevin looks like he's on the way to a top college and university and a bright future. Maybe Krieg could teach Kevin how to fight, and in turns Kevin helps Krieg with his studies?

Yes! I think it'd be awesome fun. ^^ I would suppose this would be in secret since they both have a reputation to uphold. And I think it'd be fun to RP them trying to figure each other out, unless you want to start off with them aready helping each other.

Also, I just realied we have a Terry and a Perry in the RP. =D

Anyone else for plotting? I think it'd be fun if Sasha became friends with a vampire. She knows what's going on, but if they met at some other time where it wasn't obvious which class they were in, she probably wouldn't notice. She's, well, never actually met one, and just a wee bit oblivious, even though she means to do good in the world and rid the world of these evil vampires. Or something of the sort. She would also totally be the first hunter to actually blab about what's going on. Secrecy just isn't in her.

And random side question ... I always copy-paste into the quick reply from another program. Is it possible to make it not always have double lines in between? 'Cause it always seems to do that. Y_Y

I don't have much knowledge but are the humans in this series applicable when it comes to anime physics? Like they can be really strong too, or something. And what can the vampires do? What is the extent of their strength and speed, which I assume they have?

Anyone else for plotting? I think it'd be fun if Sasha became friends with a vampire. She knows what's going on, but if they met at some other time where it wasn't obvious which class they were in, she probably wouldn't notice. She's, well, never actually met one, and just a wee bit oblivious, even though she means to do good in the world and rid the world of these evil vampires. Or something of the sort. She would also totally be the first hunter to actually blab about what's going on. Secrecy just isn't in her.

Ireland is a human-friendly in your-face-vampire so she'd be good with making friends with Sasha, if you want?
Plus, she'll want to change hunters minds about vampires being monsters :)

Copper, I think that'd be lots of fun. ^_^

Yay for plotting!
Also lolz because I never noticed the Terry/Perry thing before. xD
Anyone have other things a-brewing?

I think we've got to figure out some way for them to meet in a way such that it isn't obvious to Sasha that Ireland's a vampire. Not sure how that goes, though. :X

Is there ever going to be like a big assembly? Or are the two classes going to mostly just meet when day turns to night / night turns to day?

Also, would it be okay to make another [vampire] character? ^^ I realized we only have two.

So many questions xD JK

Well, they do usually only meet when day students are going to their dorms and night students are going to their class, and even then, night students are supposed to wait for the sun to fully set (so the only humans out would be a few lolly-gaggers xD) BUT, the school is going to hold a school dance (kind of like a prom-ish/seasonal sort of formal dance) for the students to mingle and such. (No drinking blood vampires! >:3).

And who says the day class students can't sneak around the school to spy on the night class? >:]

@Shavynel, another vampire character would be great! :D

As for the extent of vampire strength and speed... ^^; I have no idea.

Still accepting people? ^-^

Name: Braylon (And/or Bray) Mills
Appearance: rcvuj6.jpg 5'4" - Always been on the short side
Vampire/Vampire Hunter/*Normal Human?: Human
Personality: He's usually outgoing, loud, and kind. He likes to keep everyone entertained, and happy. He can also be the total opposite, quiet and shy. But that's only when he doesn't like the situation he's in. He likes to speak his mind, which sometimes gets him in trouble. He talks to anyone and everyone that will talk to him. Hes a very interesting person, get to know him ;D
History: He has a mom, dad, and 2 older brothers. He was the youngest, so he was picked on a lot by his brothers. They also didn't do much with him, and sometimes excluded him. So he had to make his own fun. Little does he still not know, his 2 brothers are vampires. They were just trying to protect, and at the same time not kill him themselves. The vampire gene came from his dad and somehow had skipped him. His parents sent him to this boarding school to help keep him away from vampires, but had actually just sent him back into the middle of it all.
Anything else?: Nope :3

Name: Lenore "Lenny" Locherer

Appearance: Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 6.33.14 PM.jpg

Vampire/Vampire Hunter/*Normal Human?: Vampire

Personality: A smart but quiet girl, Lenore never felt the need to show off or push boundaries. She stood up for herself and could bite as hard as she barked if she had to, but she mostly just kept to herself and watched those around her. People watching was something she couldn't help but do. With a sappy romantic side as big as an ocean Lenore often spent time reading or floating around in her own daydreams. There was always a silly romance novel in her bag tucked in beside her books about true crimes and psychology. No, she didn't want people to know what she was, no fairytale she had read ever had a blood sucking princess in it.

History: Lenore's family sent her to the school in hopes it would crack her out of her shell. It was not easy for the quiet Lenore, youngest of 4 girls, to attend her parent's silly dinner parties and not feel trapped in the sea of people that often danced through their house. Her four sisters all loved the parties, dancing with the boys, mindlessly chattering with the girls, dressing up and fawning over how beautiful they looked. Lenore more often than not wore jeans and a tank top, driving her sisters up the wall with her stubbornness. Her parents weren't rich per se, they just loved to have other vampires around. There was always music playing and jokes being told, it just wasn't Lenore's cup of tea and everyone knew it. Perhaps a class filled with other vampires could shake her out of her own mind a little bit. Maybe she would grow up to be like her sisters.

No

Unless you want to break school rules and be kicked out of Galveton >:]

Holy shit its Lydia.

First boy vampire? =D

Name: Kyle Ryker
Appearance: Short blond hair, blue eyes. Tall and powerful. Pale, pale, very pale skin.
Vampire/Vampire Hunter/*Normal Human?: Vampire
Personality: He grew up in a traditional vampiric coven, and Kyle, too, holds to his traditions. Vampires are better, and there's no reason for them to mingle with humans. He lies for the fun of it, to see how others react. He'll spread rumors without a second thought. Outwardly, he seems friendly at first glance, but somehow he seems just a little fake. He'll make his dislike known. Though, he does admittedly have a strange curiosity toward humans. It's as if he wants to get to know them from the inside. Best understand your prey, right?
History: The Ryker Coven is relatively well known. They aren't the most famous, but nor are they easily ignored. They are all of the opinion that vampires are better, and have been in many a battle on the subject. So why is it Galveton allowed Kyle Ryker into its school? His Coven pretended to disown him, and he pretended to want to befriend humans. His goal at Galveton? Figure out what's the plan and thwart it. In the meantime, create as much ruckus as possible without drawing attention to himself. Oh, and maybe learn something about humans and how they operate.