The Next Generation of Sahep

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you create a character then you'll be an addition to team 1, if we get more players then eventually the headmistress will then make team 2. Of course since they may or may not have a full team they'll have to be accompanied by two teachers.
Alright, I'll be making a character then, probably tonight. What do you guys currently need? I'm thinking I'll make either a Mage or A Rouge, but should I make a male or a female?

Hm, right now since we have the necessary spots already in use you can do whichever you want. We also have the genders perfectly even you can also choose which ever gender x]

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Crowfall-57.jpg

Name- Alianne Harman

Age- 20

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Class- Ranger

Role- (for rogues & clerics)

Personality- Aly is generally quiet. It is more out of habbit that anything antisocial. Her father has been taking her hunting since she could draw a bow. When not hunting, Alianne competed in exhibitions. It was evident that she was quite the markswoman as every arrow she loosed flew true. She'll only miss her mark if she aims to miss. She'll only hunt if she needs the food, even then she whispers a short prayer before loosing an arrow into the heart or eye of her mark. She prefers a clean kill.

Background- Aly is the only child of a successful farmer on the outskirts of town. When she was a young girl, Alianne's mother had fallen severely ill and passed. Aly then took over her mother's chores as well as the ones she already did. A few years ago, her father had become ill one winter and passed shortly after. Alianne Harman has been running the farm on her own since, but it was recently bought from her, rather forcibly, by a far wealthier man. It was then she decided to pursue the path her father had once discussed with her due to her inherent ability to rarely, if ever, miss her mark.

Weapon-
Longbow, simple but effective.
8c97a305b28791dca22707fb722cd83e.jpg

A simple dagger at her hip for close range combat. Prefers not to have to use it. Also used for hunting.
images

Abilities- (Mages: 1 ability, I'll choose who the royal blood is; Clerics: 2 abilities; Rogues: (psychic abilities are rare))

Dislikes: Poachers, trophy hunters, stabilizers on a bow. They just don't look right and take away from the bow's beauty.

Strengths: Her aim is true. A natural leader, but does not actively seek leadership.
Weaknesses: She is of a kind nature, but can still be untrusting of strangers.
Other:

Finished.

Reactions: Karma200
I've posed the IC and will be working on the first post~

As my character has a different first class from the others, how would I start? Or is it simply that everyone is currently in the same room for orientation purposes?

Thank you Cats because when I read his post I thought I would have to do it xD

Could we start in class room, for roll call, and then go outside? (For the ranger class.)

I'll be makingy character tonight. ((Most likely, anyways))

d3-ranger.jpg

Name- Max Macedo
Age- 35
Gender- Male
Assigned Class- Marksmanship
Personality: Friendly. Great people skills. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone. Open. Likes to be the center of attention. Likes external praise. Likes crowds. Self-confident. Good at getting people to have fun. Adaptable and action-oriented. A doer, focused on immediate results. Disorganized, messy. Decisive. Finisher. Talented at presentation. Likes to lead. Likes sports. Tends to dominate conversations. Lives in the here-and-now. Fast-paced lifestyle. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Content, emotionally stable. Frequently joking. Adjusts easily. Neutral moods. Not easily annoyed. Enjoys crude jokes.
Abilities: Enhanced Senses
Dislikes: People who abandon their comrades, The heat
Strengths: Stealth and Tracking
Weaknesses: Mages
Other: Fight to win!

Sure x]
Could we start in class room, for roll call, and then go outside? (For the ranger class.)

d3-ranger.jpg

Name- Max Macedo
Age- 35
Gender- Male
Assigned Class- Marksmanship
Personality: Friendly. Great people skills. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone. Open. Likes to be the center of attention. Likes external praise. Likes crowds. Self-confident. Good at getting people to have fun. Adaptable and action-oriented. A doer, focused on immediate results. Disorganized, messy. Decisive. Finisher. Talented at presentation. Likes to lead. Likes sports. Tends to dominate conversations. Lives in the here-and-now. Fast-paced lifestyle. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Content, emotionally stable. Frequently joking. Adjusts easily. Neutral moods. Not easily annoyed. Enjoys crude jokes.
Abilities: Enhanced Senses
Dislikes: People who abandon their comrades, The heat
Strengths: Stealth and Tracking
Weaknesses: Mages
Other: Fight to win!
Accepted

I'll be makingy character tonight. ((Most likely, anyways))
Awesome! Can't wait x]

@Karma200 - I really hate to express interest and then back out, but I've given it some thought and I really don't think I should join this. I love the plot and based on the characters I think this would be really interesting and fun. But, I just shouldn't be taking on too many roleplays right now, and this one seems like it will require more attention than I will be able to give. I'm really sorry, but I hope you all have a lot of fun with this!

Reactions: Karma200
Status
Not open for further replies.