The Next Generation of Sahep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished it now
I have a question, what's the usual length of your posts in rps? I'm only asking because your personality isn't even a paragraph. Another question, are you planning on sending me your background?

I usually post one to two paragraphs, and I didn't know I had to do a backstory, I'll work on it when I get time.

• Love
Reactions: Karma200
If she's a mage then the only ability she'll have is an elemental as well as a few spells she'll be learning in class. The precog can only be a cleric.

If she's a mage then the only ability she'll have is an elemental as well as a few spells she'll be learning in class. The precog can only be a cleric.
I edited it to no precog...but for curiosity sake do you have a preference on which one? I know we have a mage already so I can go cleric - charmer if need be

WIP
Crowfall-57.jpg

Name- Alianne Harman
Age- 20
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Class- Ranger
Role- (for rogues & clerics)
Personality- Aly is generally quiet. It is more out of habbit that anything antisocial. Her father has been taking her hunting since she could draw a bow. When not hunting, Alianne competed in exhibitions. It was evident that she was quite the markswoman as every arrow she loosed flew true. She'll only miss her mark if she aims to miss. She'll only hunt if she needs the food, even then she whispers a short prayer before loosing an arrow into the heart or eye of her mark. She prefers a clean kill.
Background- (if you want it to be a secret, just pm it to me)
Weapon-
Longbow, simple but effective.
8c97a305b28791dca22707fb722cd83e.jpg

A simple dagger at her hip for close range combat. Prefers not to have to use it. Also used for hunting.
images

Abilities- (Mages: 1 ability, I'll choose who the royal blood is; Clerics: 2 abilities; Rogues: (psychic abilities are rare))
Dislikes: Poachers, trophy hunters, stabilizers on a bow. They just don't look right and take away from the bow's beauty.
Strengths: Her aim is true.
Weaknesses: She is of a kind nature, but can still bu untrusting of strangers.
Other:

I have added more. If there is anything I need to add or change, just tell me.

It would be really helpful if you did become a cleric type. Only because we already have pretty much a whole team, we're just missing a warrior. You can take a warrior as well btw. We can start as long as we have at least one team.

I'll go Cleric for Stardust in the process of editing now. Do you need me to make more than one character?

I'll go Cleric for Stardust in the process of editing now. Do you need me to make more than one character?
Edited...lol again...

That would be very helpful as I already have 3 characters x]

I think male, since the females outweigh the guys by one. This will be veryy helpful if he's a warrior, we'll be able to start quicker.

• Useful
Reactions: Almalthia
Fight to Win!!!

Emryss.jpg Emryss1.jpg

Name- Emryss
Age- 21
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Class- Warrior
Personality- Emryss is very flirtatious. He seems to never take anything seriously unless he has a weapon in his hands. He likes working with others and likes to be social. He works all the harder at trying getting attention if someone is ignoring him. He enjoys hunting but never for sport. He is sometimes harsh but has a heart of gold and it is very hard to make him angry. If you do make him angry he is known to hold grudges but if truly ask for forgiveness he will extend it. He is very detail oriented and its either black or white there are no in-betweens.
Background- .Emryss since he was little has loved swinging a weapon of some kind. Swords, pole arms, pretty much anything he can get his hands on. He even was more interested in sports that involved something to swing. He was fascinated by his father's weapons and soon his father started to train him in each weapon Emryss could get his hands on. Emryss quickly picked up on things and has learned to a great degree swordsmanship but is still working on his Two Handed Striking.
Weapons- Rapier and Stiletto for Florentine Style fencing, Staff, Spear, Halberd, Sai, Longsword, Short sword, Great sword, Bastard sword, and Scimitar.
Abilities- Two Weapon Fighting, Two Handed Striking
Likes: Cooking, Girls, horses, Science, History and languages, Riding, dancing since it usually involves girls and flirting, things that are clear cut black and white, Lacrosse, Polo, Baseball, Golf
Dislikes: Bullies, intolerance, hatred, anything not black or white
Strengths: Cooking, Science, History, Florentine, Lacrosse, Polo, Baseball, Golf, Riding, Dancing
Weaknesses: Girls and likes to put things in two categories and neither of the categories mix.

• Love
Reactions: Karma200
I have added more. If there is anything I need to add or change, just tell me.
Please make a background for your character, you can pm it to me if you want it to be a secret.

Fight to Win!!!

Name- Emryss
Age- 21
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Class- Warrior
Personality- Emryss is very flirtatious. He seems to never take anything seriously unless he has a weapon in his hands. He likes working with others and likes to be social. He works all the harder at trying getting attention if someone is ignoring him. He enjoys hunting but never for sport. He is sometimes harsh but has a heart of gold and it is very hard to make him angry. If you do make him angry he is known to hold grudges but if truly ask for forgiveness he will extend it. He is very detail oriented and its either black or white there are no in-betweens.
Background- .Emryss since he was little has loved swinging a weapon of some kind. Swords, pole arms, pretty much anything he can get his hands on. He even was more interested in sports that involved something to swing. He was fascinated by his father's weapons and soon his father started to train him in each weapon Emryss could get his hands on. Emryss quickly picked up on things and has learned to a great degree swordsmanship but is still working on his Two Handed Striking.
Weapons- Rapier and Stiletto for Florentine Style fencing, Staff, Spear, Halberd, Sai, Longsword, Short sword, Great sword, Bastard sword, and Scimitar.
Abilities- Two Weapon Fighting, Two Handed Striking
Likes: Cooking, Girls, horses, Science, History and languages, Riding, dancing since it usually involves girls and flirting, things that are clear cut black and white, Lacrosse, Polo, Baseball, Golf
Dislikes: Bullies, intolerance, hatred, anything not black or white
Strengths: Cooking, Science, History, Florentine, Lacrosse, Polo, Baseball, Golf, Riding, Dancing
Weaknesses: Girls and likes to put things in two categories and neither of the categories mix.
Accepted~

I usually post one to two paragraphs, and I didn't know I had to do a backstory, I'll work on it when I get time.
??

The only one that's missing is @Maximus's character. I won't say anything about the very short personality description as long as you give me a good backstory.

Should we start today?

I see that you guys are planning on starting soon. Would it be too late for me to join? Would the character(s) I make be a part of a different team? And if so would I need to wait until a whole new team has been created before I join in the IC?

Sorry, that was a lot of questions all at once. ♥

If you create a character then you'll be an addition to team 1, if we get more players then eventually the headmistress will then make team 2. Of course since they may or may not have a full team they'll have to be accompanied by two teachers.

As a team there is a leader, for team 1 it will be Valeda (my girl), but before they make any decisions the team must talk strategies and how they'll be dealing with the missions they are given. Then Valeda, as well as the other group leaders to come, will go speak with the teacher that had given them the assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.