Goddess of Balance
- Invitation Status
- , ,
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, 1-3 posts per day
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept
- Preferred Character Gender
- Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Adventure, Action, History
Before this school was created there was a mage, or as the humans say a witch. Well, not just one but two. Sisters with the fate to lead their people to a brighter world after being basked in darkness and death. A prophet had spoken of it their entire lives... what she forgot to mention that only one sister would save their people... the other would be the reason why Sahep was drowned.
Sahep was in a good point in life, bright with promise of new life... when war broke out with the neighboring ogres that had bid their time within the dark and dangerous forests that lay at the edge of Sahep. Always watching, waiting until the moment they were able to overthrow everyone. Not that ogres were smart enough to over throw a high standing realm such at Sahep. No... someone had betrayed Sahep and their goddess, Sealiah. Gathered all the dark entities to his kingdom. Monsters and beasts that parents used to scare their kids straight when they were acting up. The sisters had a life full of work and love but when war came to the lands of Sahep for the first time in hundreds of years, they were forced to watch as their mother was slaughtered along with their entire village. They were the only survivors and while one of them promised to get stronger in order to protect those she cared for... the other resorted to other measures.
Years later when the eldest sister, Anise, was 23 and the youngest, Gwenyth, was 20... things suddenly stopped. They realized that they both wanted two different things. Anise wan't to protect the remaining number of her people while Gwenyth wished for vengeance. The sisters split from there and went their own way. Anise learned both light, neutral and dark spells; training herself until she collapsed. Gwenyth learned everything she could about dark magic while hunting down the one who had done the damage to her life as a 13 year old girl.
It took about 10 years before Gwenyth had gotten revenge and beheaded the warrior who had done wrong by her... after Anise got word of what her sister had done, Gwenyth had already disappeared. Hidden from all magic, eyes and ears. The people of Sahep believed that Gwenyth was the sister meant to protect them but Anise knew better. Something was wrong with her sister. 50 years later, those within Sahep believed things were going to get brighter and that their goddess Sealiah could protect them. Sadly enough gods weren't allowed to interfere with the lives of the mortals. No one had been able to foresee the future when Gwenyth slammed a heavy fist of death and darkness upon Sahep. Her revenge wasn't over.
Sahep would be destroyed and Anise couldn't do a damn thing about it. Not when the only option was to kill the one woman that had her back since day one. Gwenyth the dark caster, so they called her, only needed 3 months before she ran everyone out of Sahep. Destroying everything on the lands and letting beasts from hell roam the place that had previously been her home. Only one instruction lay within their minds... slaughter anyone who's breathing. Anise managed to save hundreds of their people, forcing them to adapt to the world called earth. Where there were more mortals... the difference was that they are blind to what's truly going on.
Gwenyth is trying to find out how Anise had managed to open a portal to their neighboring realm. 100 years on earth and Anise had already began to prepare the future generation. Built a school to help house, train and discipline the younger generation on the history of Sahep. Now 256 years after the beginning of Sahep's fall, Gwen has managed to find little holes in a rip of time that led to earth. Fortunately its only big enough to fit small groups of creatures of the night. Professionally trained monsters in the art of assassination. Gwen knows Anise is the one who had helped everyone so as some sort of punishment, she wants to destroy Earth. Just like she had done within Sahep.
Welcome to Academy of the Gifted, a home that has been around for over 256 years ago. My name is Essylt Anise Saith, headmistress of this enchanting place. Now... you may be wondering why you're receiving this letter. I'm sure you know what you're capable of, a very special student found you and believes you can be a very great asset to this world. Earth... its a mighty place. Filled with all sorts of creatures; either mortal or immortal. Some in plain sight and others hiding within the shadows.
My goal is make sure our people continue to survive like they have been since their homes had been taken and in order to do this, all of you who attend here will be trained. Not any normal training but harshly tested to your breaking point both physically, emotionally and mentally. It is my job to shape you into the fighter that Sahep is looking for. Now... will you fight for everything that has been taken from you or allow our tragedy to follow us into our new world? The decision is up to you or your guardian.
- Grammar: doesn't have to be perfect but please, try!
- Posting Minimum: 2 paragraphs or more (5 sentences in each paragraph)
- Godmodding: Is not allowed!! You'll be asked to nurf your character if op
- Character limit: Many, as long as you keep the genders even. (if all spots are taken, wait for a spot to be added or reopened)
- Friendliness: Let's all be friends! Add "Fight to Win" at the top of your cs
- Marksmanship ( for rangers)
- Combat & Strategies (Warriors)
- Magic Trades & Spells (mages)
- Rogue 101 (rogues)
- Prayers of Kraem (clerics)
- Horseback riding (for exotic animals of Sahep, very dangerous)
- Monster Recognition 101
- Art (i.e. dance, art, theater, poetry, music, ritual art)
- History of Sahep
- (More classes to be added later)
- NO sneaking off grounds! Though you weren't born during the chaos before we moved here to earth, all people of Sahep have the scent of home. School grounds is completely surrounded by wards strong enough to block out the gods.
- Listen to ALL teachers. If they are misbehaving, first contact the assistant of the headmistress
- NO fighting other students beyond training.
- NO magic/power using without permission from a teacher.
- Be inside the dorm before 10pm!
- 6-7:30am Breakfast
- 8am-9am Specific class
- 9:12am-10:08 Academic class #1
- 10:12am- 11:15am Academic class #2
- 11:20am- 12pm Lunch/Break
- 12:30pm- 1:05pm Academic class #3
- 1:11pm - 2: 30pm Academic class #4
- 2:30pm Classes are over
- 7:30pm-8:30pm Dinner
- 10pm Lights out (EVERYONE must be in their dorms)
MAGIC TRADES AND SPELLS/Horseback Riding: class image #2
Rogue 101/History of Sahep: class image #2
Prayers of Kraem/Art: class image
Combat & Strategies/Monster Recognition: class image #2
Marksmanship/Mathematics: class image #2
Valeda Trinity Nuez-rogue(assassin)- by Karma200
Essylt Anise-Mage teacher- by Karma200
Bozidar Daivik-Cleric teacher- by Karma200
Terry Rosen-Mage- by @Cats
Stardust-Cleric- by Almalthia
Emryss-Warrior- by Almalthia
- Team 1
Valeda Trinity as the rogue (assassin);
Terry Rose as the Mage (earth);
Stardust as the (cleric/oracle/charmer);
Emryss as the warrior
Mages- 3 (now its: 2)
- Usually have control over one element; there is only royal one family line within the class of mages that have the blood of Seshak in them. Meaning they have control over 2 elements instead.
- They are naturally fast but aren't physically strong. Naturally heightened senses (especially to other magic, i.e energy)
- Available elements: fire, earth, air, water and lightning/electricity.
- An extremely physical class. Though they may not have magic, warriors are physically strong. Perfect senses that can sense an enemy, dark energy or the smell of danger.
- Are trained in strategy and extremely harsh training.
- There are different groups for rogue: Thief, scout (spy) and assassin
- They sometimes have a psychic ability, not all do though. Other then that, no magic for them.
- Extremely fast, flexible, agile.
- Assassins are trained so hard, its practically physical abuse. Which is why children are only allowed when they are at the age of 6, with parent permission.
- There are different groups for clerics: healers, charmers (priest/ess), witch doctor and high priest(ess).
- Healers have a very strong bond to life which gives them the ability to heal, some better then others.
- Charmers use runes that they draw on their own skin, then holding onto their target in order to help boost a certain area for them. i.e. strength, speed, durability etc. Charmers are said to have been fed a star as a baby.
- Witch Doctors are healers as well but they're more spiritual and pray to Kraem for strong healing powers. Doing this will taint a witch doctor's spirit each time they use it, which is why they must take 2 purity baths a week. Water blessed by Kraem himself.
- High priest(ess) are extremely rare and only one has been around, each replaced by a new high priest(ess) if they die. Only witch doctors can turn into a high priest(ess).
Rangers- 3 (now its: 1)
- Naturally agile, fast, sneaky and known for their accuracy.
- Each Ranger in training will be taught how to make an arrow that fit them best.
- Each of you is tested before you are given a class. The first test is magic. A mage will come in, check to see if your energy carries any sort of natural energy. Second is testing you physically then on your skills as a marksman. The last test is checking to see how deep your connection with the Goddess Sealiah.
- After being put in the class that fits you there will be three separate teams, each given their own assignments. These assignments are missions to go take out a group of monsters that the academy's watchmen have tracked down. Each time a group goes out, there must be at least one mentor going with them. If things go bad the teacher is there to prevent it as well as grade them on how they deal with certain situations.
- Mages graduate at the age of 22, Rangers: 24, Assassins: 18-20, Clerics: 18, Warriors: 23.
Mentors are needed!!! The subjects:
Marksmanship (For rangers)
Combat & strategies (For Warriors)
Magic Trades and Spells- Essylt Anise
Rogue 101 - reserved
Prayers of Kraem (For clerics)
Goddess Sealiah domains over mortals, fertility and mercy.
God Noam domains over war, strategy and destruction
Goddess M'rror domains over fate and time
God Kraem domains over medicine and health
Goddess Mey domains over hunting, wilderness and beasts
God Seshak domains over magic
Goddess Scery domains over secrets, deceit and the unknown
(Appearance; digital art, fantasy pictures)
Role- (for rogues & clerics)
Personality- (at least 1 good paragraph, this shows me how you rp)
Background- (if you want it to be a secret, just pm it to me)
Abilities- (Mages: 1 ability, I'll choose who the royal blood is; Clerics: 2 abilities; Rogues: (psychic abilities are rare))
Abilities: (Cleric: 3 abilities)
I've changed the name of the rp, still accepting any suggestions for this.
(armorwhen she goes out on assignments)
Name- Valeda Trinity Nunez
Age- 17 years old
Class- Rogue 101
Role- Rogue (assassin)
Personality- Valeda is a quiet person who doesn't usually talk. Does what she's supposed to silently and if spoken to, she'll respond solemnly. Val is always calm and rarely gets scared but there are moments when Valeda feels vulnerable and that's when she's alone and there's nothing but silence. When that happens she's usually found in the training room trying to get her thoughts back on a normal track. One that wouldn't effect her day.
Background- Valeda was born in a family that was surrounded with killers. Each of them had been born and raised as assassins. With the knowledge that her name, Valeda, means brave she strives to be just that. An intelligent, quick witted, resourceful and dangerous young lady who sees the world in black and gray. Like many other assassins, she follows the Goddess Scery instead of M'rror. As the eldest of the Nunez family, she was taught how to handle a knife when she could hold a spoon properly, a short sword when she could stand and a long sword at the age of 5 years old. Then Val was sent to Academy of the Gifted to train as a full fledged assassin. They pushed to her limits, Valeda is a cold blooded killer, just like her parents. People willing to do the dirty work for the people of Sahep. Only the strong last. As an assassin, Valeda had her first assignment when she was 12 years old. She's to graduate when she turns 18 years old.
The swords in the picture
Likes: Fresh air, swimming, hunting
Dislikes: Being confused, sour food, fire
Strengths: The night
Other: Fight to Win!
Name- Essylt Anise
Age- 294 years old (students & teachers aren't sure)
Assigned Class- Magic Trades and Spells
Personality: Essylt is a king and understanding woman that gladly helps guide children in the right path
Ancient Spells- Essylt is an old witch and has learned thousands of different spells from all over Sahep. Luckily for her all she needs is her photographic memory. Ancient spells are dangerous and she teaches each mage in the school only one spell each. For emergencies only.
Scrying- Essylt is extremely gifted in finding people on a map as long as she has something that belongs or belonged to them.
Anti-magic- Over the past hundred years of her life, Essylt had one of her men steal a spell from Gwenyth's book. One that caused magic to unharm Essylt. This doesn't count for physical damage though. Drinking her blood will give temporary resistance to magic.
Likes: Peppermint tea, chocolate cake, antiques, cats
Dislikes: Black magic, dogs
Strengths: Light & neutral magic
Weaknesses: Black magic
Other: Fight to win!
Call me Bozi!
Name- Bozidar Daivik
Closer to death, I say!
Come child, let us call upon the gods.
Assigned Class- Prayers of Kraem
Bozidar is a sarcastic old man that holds what seems like mountains of knowledge. He's the only one that knows about Headmistress's secret, Bozi is truly a loyal servant to Essylt. Bozidar is a very wise person that might seem childish and a bit of a prankster, he truly cares for the outcome of the students. He makes sure to bond with each of the students and helps Essylt in guiding the many students. Though he might not be there, somehow Bozidar finds a way to be somewhere at the right place and time.
Healing- Bozidar is old and now has amazing healing abilities, he is said to have been blessed greatly by Kraem.
Charms- Bozidar has several books of charms for different buffs, debuffs, good luck charms as well as bad luck. Years of knowledge he'd managed to save before the destruction of Sahep.
Witch Doctor- With age comes wisdom and a strong attachment to the spiritual world. Highly knowledgeable on using the energy of the dead to heal the living. This is different from regular healing though as its more for sicknesses or curses
Likes: Chocolate, writing books, teaching, guiding the younger Sahep generation
Dislikes: Liars, backstabbers, Gwenyth, dark magic
Strengths: Prayer chants, healing
Weaknesses: Dwindled belief in Kraem, healing those of darkness will taint him
Other: Doesn't dislike assassins (just doesn't know how to feel about them) Fight to win!
Last edited by a moderator: