• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone bowed out, so this is still looking for one more participant.~

Hmm...

This might be interesting. Might have a chaarcter that knows about cars and stuff, so it would be interesting to see them kill someone with a car as the means of death.

We're full up now, but if someone drops, I'll hit you up!

@TheTechnoVampire
Go find the OOC thread (should be near the top in the Group RP Plot subforum) and fill out a character sheet and the position will be yours.

Ok.

I'll have to do it tomorrow. Is there anyway you could reserve the spot until then, though?

Sure, just so long as you can promise to have an IC post up before next week.

I'm happy and sad that I missed the signup, because I would be sad if my character died - I've developed her over the course of over two years, I think - but at the same time this is very different from most RPs I've participated in.

I think I might try to keep up with the story, though. Good luck to all the contestants!

Reactions: Aois and Daz
I'm happy and sad that I missed the signup, because I would be sad if my character died - I've developed her over the course of over two years, I think - but at the same time this is very different from most RPs I've participated in.

I think I might try to keep up with the story, though. Good luck to all the contestants!
Don't lose hope yet. The first incarnation of this died, and I'm hoping this second one won't die, but you know how these things tend to go. Still, if this one is a success, I'll definitely play it again.~

Status
Not open for further replies.