The Mystery of the Tolnia Region (CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:juddy

Appearance:Yuma tzukimo hope zexal form/gallade

History: born and raised in kalos juddy has been fasinated by the prospect of mega evolving pokemon and has wanted to create a new form of pokemon, hybrids. When a pokemon and it's trainer have a in sync battle, the DNA merge (combination of mega evolving and DNA splice ((to get black an white kyurem)) ) shall then ask if u want to merge with that said pokemon. But one day when he tests it out, someone was mega evolving and screwed his test, permanently merging him with his gallade.

Personality: strong, adventurous, nerdy, shy, curious, cautious

First Pokemon: gallade lv:20, moves are: psychic, shadow ball, thunderbolt and power-up punch

Dream Team: gallade, charizard, Nidoking, vaporeon, sableye and pikachu
Extra's: Telepathy: when merged with gallade I can use some psychic powers to talk.
Very interesting, but please explain more about being half Pokémon? I don't know exactly how that'll work in this roleplay.

Name: Lucia (Tropina Admin)

Birthday: April 15

Appearance:

femran_zps7af61e0d.png

Lucia has long, partially braided red hair, and green eyes. She is slightly above average height, has slender, well-toned physique, and wears uniform similar to Lief's.

History: Lucia has known and been friends with Lief for a long time, and when in their teens, she fell in love with him. After he began to change as a result of being possessed by Foresina, she noticed him growing further apart from her, and so in desperation to stay by his side she became an Admin on Team Tropina.

Home Region: Tolnia

Personality: Acts bossy and arrogant, but is in truth a caring and gentle person with a lovely smile not often seen these days.

First Pokemon: Leafosaur

Dream Team: N/A

Extra: She uses a bow and net-arrows like Lief to poach Pokémon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lucia (Tropina Admin)

Birthday: April 15

Appearance:

femran_zps7af61e0d.png

Lucia has long, partially braided red hair, and green eyes. She is slightly above average height, has slender, well-toned physique, and wears uniform similar to Lief's.

History: Lucia has known and been friends with Lief for a long time, and when in their teens, she fell in love with him. After he began to change as a result of being possessed by Foresina, she noticed him growing further apart from her, and so in desperation to stay by his side she became an Admin on Team Tropina.

Home Region: Tolnia

Personality: Acts bossy and arrogant, but is in truth a caring and gentle person with a lovely smile not often seen these days.

First Pokemon: Hoothoot (Will most likely change when full roster is revealed)

Dream Team: N/A

Extra: She uses a bow and net-arrows like Lief to poach Pokémon.

I like her ^^ And maybe she can have one of the Tolnia staters since she's from here?

Well I want her to have a Tolnia Pokémon as starter, but perhaps just not one of the starters? ^^' Just because I feel like the RP would be swamped with Tereaf's otherwise :P

Well I want her to have a Tolnia Pokémon as starter, but perhaps just not one of the starters? ^^' Just because I feel like the RP would be swamped with Tereaf's otherwise :P
Doble and Walaze needs lovin too XD But yeah, so far those are the only ones really revealed, save for a few people helping us with dex entries, move sets, etc. They get to see some ^^

I could also help out if you still need help ^^

Sure thing ^^ (Also, the only reason I don't wanna pick Walaze or Doble is because I wanna go with the foresty theme and they don't really fit :P)

Sure thing ^^ (Also, the only reason I don't wanna pick Walaze or Doble is because I wanna go with the foresty theme and they don't really fit :P)
Lol true XD But there's a lot of foresty Pokémon in this Region.

Name: Crendai Mortemer

Birthday: February 19th

Appearance:
Light-yagami-good-pfaiclub.jpg

History: When he was a boy, his father left to become a Pokemon trainer. After his father had left Crendai's mother obtained a terrible illness. In order to take care of her he works a job at a grocery store. He grew to soon hate his father, and promised himself he wouldn't become a Pokemon trainer.

Home Region: Hoenn

Personality: Confident, intelligent, kind, hatred towards father.

First Pokemon: Dolble

Dream Team: Dolble, Serperior, Flygon, Nidoking, Tyranitar, Mawile

Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Crendai Mortemer

Birthday: February 19th

Appearance:
Light-yagami-good-pfaiclub.jpg

History: When he was a boy, his father left to become a Pokemon trainer. After his father had left Crendai's mother obtained a terrible illness. In order to take care of her he works a job at a grocery store. He grew to soon hate his father, and promised himself he wouldn't become a Pokemon trainer.

Home Region: he lives outside the Pokemon regions.

Personality: Confident, intelligent, kind, hatred towards father.

First Pokemon: Dolble

Dream Team: Dolble, Serperior, Flygon, Nidoking, Tyranitar, Mawile

Extra:
What do you mean he lives outside the regions? I need a specific region so I can list that spot taken ^^' Also, he doesn't have to be a Pokémon trainer. In the Tolnia region, Pokémon are caught a certain way, and instead of Officer Jennys, there's Pokémon Rangers. He doesn't have to work at a grocery store if he's a ranger. The region thing is necessary, but the ranger is just an idea.

What do you mean he lives outside the regions? I need a specific region so I can list that spot taken ^^' Also, he doesn't have to be a Pokémon trainer. In the Tolnia region, Pokémon are caught a certain way, and instead of Officer Jennys, there's Pokémon Rangers. He doesn't have to work at a grocery store if he's a ranger. The region thing is necessary, but the ranger is just an idea.

Is that better?

Is it to late to join?
Not at all ^^ Though the group is somewhat inactive right now (unless I stopped getting alerts) because each of the GMs are having issues (mine being explained in my latest blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.