The Mystery of the Tolnia Region (CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all ^^ Though the group is somewhat inactive right now (unless I stopped getting alerts) because each of the GMs are having issues (mine being explained in my latest blog)
Awesome I'll get to work on a character right now

Real life happens and you have to put real life first before Iwaku. If we take it slow with our posts until your ready and the other GM's we will be fine plus gives more time for more people to show up :)

Take it easy Ana

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Not sure if this RP is still gonna go on but just gonna say that if it is, 1] I'm still in and 2] I might need some GM help detangling myself from my ex. That or just timeshift my way through.

Not sure if this RP is still gonna go on but just gonna say that if it is, 1] I'm still in and 2] I might need some GM help detangling myself from my ex. That or just timeshift my way through.
Hopefully it's still going on, But as previously stated, all the GMs are having issues right now. As for the second thing, I can help with what I can, but I'm a little confused about what you're asking

Uhm, the last post made had us walking out together towards Tolnia having already made plans to go together. Sooooo.... like I said, disentangling would be nice when we can get to that point.

Uhm, the last post made had us walking out together towards Tolnia having already made plans to go together. Sooooo.... like I said, disentangling would be nice when we can get to that point.
I was expecting people to try and find their way to the lab ^^'

I'm tempted to just say screw it and timeshift myself ahead to the lab and leave him behind to do whatever he wants.

I'm tempted to just say screw it and timeshift myself ahead to the lab and leave him behind to do whatever he wants.
I actually don't know what has happened to the majority of people. No one has let me or Arius know what's going on. And if they let Arius know, I have no way of knowing, because she's still recovering from her car accident.

-shrug- Well, I'm still in.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
who is still with us? i know there the GM's when they all get better or sort things out (No rush though hope you all get sorted soon. Take it easy)

Anyway I kinow there's me and Yaoi.... who else???????

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.