The Music Masters: Audio Supremacy

"I wonder what's up with her..." Martin asked innocently, as Seth came up behind him and Selena seemed to make a naughty smirk.

"I think I know what's up. And I think ol' Seth here does too." she remarked, but Seth seemed to just ignore her. He was hungry and annoyed now. Annoyed because he had one of the most memorable experiences of his life ended so suddenly, and hungry, because, well, he was hungry. Seth rubbed his stomach and looked down at Martin, acknowledging what he had just said.

"I think she needs some rest, Mart. So, how's the match situation looking?"

"Oh!" Martin exclaimed. "That quiet girl Sirenia won her match! It said so on TV! There's another one going on right now, but I don't think it has to do with anyone here..."

"Which means," Selena interjected. "That some of us are going to be up, soon enough. I'm perfectly ready. It's just a matter of time."

Seth raised a look of doubt towards her. "Right..."

"Hey Martin. How about we go to the grocery store? I'm starving and there's no food in the fridge."

"Oh, I don't know." Martin replied, nervousness in his voice. "You sure it's alright?"

"Yeah, we got time. I need to just take a walk anyway. Too much on my mind, you know?"

Selena mumbled something under her breath. "...too much of Billy on you your mind, I bet..."

When the boys were both gone, Selena lounged on the couch by herself, enjoying the silence that came with being the only person in the lounge. She contemplated turning the television on and seeing what there was to watch, but then a devious expression came upon her face, and she called out to Billy, her voice filled with a kind of fake innocence.

"Hey Billy! I'd love to hear about what you did with Seth! We're both girls here. You can tell me anything..."

Billy sat in her room, cracking her knuckles. She was contemplating the events of the day. Billy bit her lip when she found herself thinking of Malik's family. Who would tell them what had happened? Mainly though, those thoughts were clouded over when images of her and Seth reappeared in her mind. It was like a romantic movie playing in her head. Billy wasn't complaining, what had happened had been a wonderful thing cut short.

She jumped when Selena's voice called out to her. Billy stood and opened the door, peeking out into the lounge. Selena was all by herself, Seth and Martin were no where to be seen. What is this? Are those two ganging up on us to find out what we were doing? Billy wondered, slightly amused. She could imagine Martin and Selena plotting against them.

Billy smiled, her own voice sounding too innocent as she spoke. "I'll tell you. I went in, we talked for a while, and then we fell asleep. Nothing too exciting happened," she said.

Selena laughed loudly in response to Billy's statement. It was a jolly sort of cackle, and it made it obvious that Selena had absolutely no faith in what Billy was telling her. When she finally stopped laughing, she shook her head as she looked at Billy with devious eyes.

"Oh, come off it. Do you think I've never screwed a guy before? There are signs of that kind of thing. You two did a lot more than talk, that much is true." Selena remarked as she played with her hair. There was a very teasing expression on her face, as if all she intended to do by talking to Billy was just irritate her.

"I mean, maybe I was imagining things. Was the music inside at max volume, or was that you just you moaning in there? I'm surprised. I didn't think you'd be one of those people, Billy..."

Selena giggled again before the mocking truly started. "Oh Seth! Seth! I'm almost there, Seth!"

She hugged herself as she laughed her head off, rolling around on the empty couch. Selena wasn't afraid to admit it. Some things were simply hilarious when they were at someone else's expense.

As Selena talked, Billy had made her way into the kitchenette. She poured a glass of cold water, and walked over to the couch where Selena sat laughing hysterically. Then, with an emotionless face, she turned the cup upside down. The water soaked Selena and Billy remained stone-like for a second.

"Now," Billy began. "First of all, I do not moan like that. Second of all, we didn't have enough time. And..." She leaned close to Selena. "If you tell a single soul, I will hurt you."

With that, Billy sat next to Selena. She knew she wouldn't get away with pouring water over her, but at least she'd gotten her attention.

"Agh, God!" Selena shouted as the cold water doused her hair and her top. Within seconds, she was sopping wet and suddenly very uncomfortable. She shook her head, and water sprayed everywhere from her curly hair. Hopefully, Selena thought, she'd get Billy back a bit by getting her at least a little wet. But of course, Selena knew that this meant she was just going to have to irritate her more. She gave the girl an annoyed expression as she rung some of her hair out on the couch, not caring about who would have to clean it up later for even a second.

"What are you, three years old? Do you know how much work I put into my hair? It looks better than yours for a reason!" she remarked rudely, before she sneered and suddenly her voice adopted a naughty tone again.

"So did you go down on Seth, all hot and bothered? It must have been really fun, stripping down for a guy and attacking him like a wild animal. Though he doesn't seem like much a romantic. Seems like he's too in love with his guitar to ever care about satisfying a girl..."

"There's also a reason why I keep my hair short," Billy retorted. She leaned back on the couch, cracking her knuckles again. She tilted her head a little to smirk at Selena. "You really think I'll give you any more information?" she asked. "You've learned enough, go ahead and think what you want."

Billy laughed a little, leaning forward. "But I will tell you one more thing," she said, seriously and quietly. "It was, in fact, quite romantic." She looked at Selena again. "Do not disclose any of this information to anyone, got that? ANYONE."

For some odd reason, Selena could help but feel a strange throbbing in her chest. She searched her emotions, trying to figure out what the feeling could possibly be. Then she stopped, feeling satisfied on jealously.

But why would she be jealous? She was never jealous of anyone. In fact, people were often jealous of her. It was never the other way around. But somehow, for some reason, Billy had gotten something that Selena hadn't gotten in a long time.

Sweet love with a boy. For a moment, Selena could feel herself losing her composure. She stuttered her next few words.

"S-so you guys really did it? And it was...romantic? Did he...kiss you first, or the other way around?"

Then her demeanor quickly changed as she realized what she was saying. She shook her head, trying to regain her composure. "I mean...that's what I'll just assume. But you were still pretty loud. Probably because he gave it to you good..."

Billy smiled a little, looking up at the cieling. "He kissed me first," she replied. "Was I really that loud? Did Martin hear?" She turned to Selena startled a little. Had she been calling out and moaning loudly without realizing it?

Suddenly, Billy's expression became mischevious and she scooted closer to the other girl. She leaned over, her voice a whisper. "What did you and Martin do while me and Seth were in the room?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I'm the only one who heard. Nobody else." Selena said. She was mentally screaming "YES!" inside her mind, mainly because she hadn't really heard anything in the first place. She had just been pretending that she'd heard something, with the hope that in acting that way, Billy would reveal the facts naturally. This was a tactic that Selena had used often, and as expected, it often worked.

Then Billy's question, about what Martin and her had been doing, hit her. She gulped, then looked away and answered her in a condescending tone of voice.

"We didn't do much! I just kissed him a little, mainly because I felt like it. It's not like there are any other men that are worth my time here. And he barely makes the cut!"

Selena's eyes widened as she listened to her own words, then felt like she wanted to gag. She felt like such an idiot! How could she admit something so easily?

"Agh, god, what am I saying? No, that was a joke. Just a joke..."

"You kissed him?" Billy half-shouted. She was grinning like a mad-person. "Well, well, well, I never figured you to be the type to kiss and tell." As soon as the words slipped from her mouth Billy looked away. "Course, I never figured myself for the kind either." She looked back up at Selena. "Was he a good kisser?" she asked.

"Alright, alright!" Selena groaned loudly, feeling as if she finally had to give up and tell Billy what she wanted to hear.

"I kissed him and it was better than I expected. Now go ahead, laugh at me all you want. I won't lie about what I did." she told Billy. Then all of a sudden, something clicked in her mind. An idea began to develop as she scanned Billy's face, and then realized that in this place, they were truly alone.

Selena's eyes narrowed as she looked at Billy. A devious expression came onto her face as the idea popped into her head. She had always wanted to try something, but she'd never been given the opportunity. Slowly, Selena got uncomfortably close to Billy, until their faces were nearly touching. She noted the expression on Billy's face, and laughed with a bit of evil in her voice.

"Calm down. I just want to try something once. We're both girls. It'll be quick. It won't matter. Think of it as an experiment." she stated, licking her lips and wondering what Billy's tasted like. It wasn't that Selena as into girls, per say. She was just one of those people who tended to base a lot of her actions on her own passion rather than on what was expected. She loved men, that much was true. But she'd never kissed a girl before.

And frankly, she wanted to try. Now that the two boys were gone, and Billy was here, in a defenseless kind of state, she might very well get the opportunity.

"Why would I laugh at you?" Billy asked. "Martin's a cool guy, and undeniably adorable," she admitted.

She backed up a little as Selena got closer. Her eyes widened slightly. "Ehm... Any closer and it'll be another first for me," Billy told her, her cheeks red. "I'll admit I've never been curious. But if you want me to be a guinea pig, I guess..."

Billy was extremely nervous now and hoping that the two boys would hurry back. Though, she hoped they didn't show up at the wrong moment. Preferably at that moment, if they arrived, Billy could jump from the couch and run away.

Her devilish smile faded in but a second, and realizing her opening, Selena struck with speed rivaling Seth's. Her lips barely touched Billy's at first, before going in for the kill much like Seth had done earlier. She closed her eyes as she kissed Billy with a little force, pushing her tongue into her mouth and exploring to her heart's content. Selena's hand went on Billy's cheek as she continued, and she could feel the warmth of blood rushing to her face.

She stopped in mid-kiss to laugh, before she pushed Billy down onto the couch, embracing her as she kissed her with more forcefulness.

Whatever this was, Selena was enjoying it, at least a little bit. Or maybe she just wanted to make Billy uncomfortable. In all honesty, she couldn't be sure.

As Selena shoved her down, she started getting slightly more uncomfortable. As well as nervous. -Please don't come in, please don't come in- she prayed. The last thing she wanted was for Seth and Martin to come in and find them in that situation. Billy felt a sudden jolt of guilt as she thought -Selena's not that bad of a kisser.-

Immediately, she shook the thought from her mind. Billy put a hand on Selena's shoulder, gently pushing her off. "Aha, that's enough," Billy said, laughing nervously.

"I guess so then." Selena said, her smile diminishing as she felt herself being pushed off. It wasn't bad, that was for sure. Kissing a girl was definitely a different experience, but Selena figured she'd probably just stick to men for long time. The look on Billy's face said it all.

Then the lock on the door clicked, as two men made their way inside, grocery bags in tow. Seth dropped the weight of the four bags he was carrying on the counter, and then wiped a bit of sweat off his forehead.

"We couldn't get a damn taxi, could we? We just HAD to walk!" Seth complained, while Martin set his bags down and seemed to be oblivious to the fact that Seth was indeed angry.

"Oh, quit whining! It was a fun walk back! Really, totally fun!" Martin chimed in, but Seth didn't want to hear it. He dropped down on the couch.

"Yeah! Maybe fun for you! Tons of fun for you! But not for me. Especially after carrying so many damn groceries..." Seth said in an obviously stressed out tone of voice. He sighed, before looking at Billy, and then at Selena. Seth stretched his legs out and commanded them in a carefree tone of voice.

"Alright women! Martin got a bunch of...stuff. I don't even know. Go make some food! I'm starving! That walk killed me!"

Billy stood up with a mock-exasperated sigh. "Yes master," she said, walking to the counter. She began rummaging through the groceries, looking for things that could go together and make a good meal. "Selena, come help me. Don't tell me you don't know how to cook," Billy called.

Billy sighed and turnec to Martin, smiling. "Good choice in food products," she told him, laughing a little.

"Yeah, I got some good stuff. You know, lots of vegetables and meat, and all these seasonings that I don't know what to do with. Seth just said we should get some Goldfish crackers and soda. That's what he was carrying in his bags." Martin remarked as he rummaged through the bags, taking out various vegetables from carrots to tomatoes. He looked at Billy, silent as he expected her to do something with all the food.

"We could just survive on junk food." Seth suggested, an annoyed tone still in his voice. "It's always easier that way."

As he sat on the couch, he contemplated how long it would be until his match. Not only did he wonder when it would be, but he wondered if he was going to have to face Billy in the get go.

How would he react to that? He would try his hardest, wouldn't he? He wouldn't hold back, obviously. But as Seth thought more about it, a scary thought entered his mind. If he couldn't compete with her in sex, than how could he ever hope to compete with her on the battlefield? Seth's mind had been drowned in this horrible possibility ever since he'd finished with her only a little while ago. It was stressing him out to no end, and Martin's incessant talking during their walk hadn't helped him feel better at all.

"God, I hope you know what you're doing, Billy." he said, before turning to Selena, who was still on the couch, her arms crossed.

"Did you hear? Billy needs help." he told her, but she just gave him a snide response.

"Yeah, what about it? I don't see you getting up and helping her. I have no intention of doing anything. What am I, somebody's housewife?"

Billy suddenly furrowed her eyebrows, looking angry. "Shutup you two, I'll just do this by myself," she said. Why was it that after such passionate moments, they had become snarky and intolerable? Maybe it was just Billy though, she could quite possibly be imagining it. Or maybe they were all acting a little off, after all it couldn't be long before their matches came up.

With a sigh, she immediately began putting something together, using some of the seasoning Martin had bought.

She began thinking of the possibilities of her opponents. Seth, Martin, or Selena. Who would she go up against? Selena and Martin she could handle, she could be competitive with them but Seth... Billy didn't think she'd have the heart to be competitive with him now. Not after their moment in the bedroom.

Billy was cutting up a vegetable as she thought when, suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her hand. She bit her lip when she saw the blood coming from a cut on her finger. Thankfully, she hadn't chopped her finger off entirely. That ought to teach her to get lost in thought while cutting vegetables. "Ow... Fuck," she muttered, setting the knife down.

Seth walked by, crunching Goldfish crackers between his teeth, as he watched Billy begin to set out the vegetables. While Selena went to the bathroom, having apparently decided that her hair needed immeadite and serious attention, Seth found himself with nothing to do, and so watching Billy seemed like the best choice among his few options.

"How's the food handling?" He asked, but she didn't seem to answer him. Martin, who had been enamored by what she was doing for a little while, quickly wandered off to watch cartoons. Saying that tensions were high was an understatement, Seth thought. He continued to watch Billy, noticing that sway in her step as she began cutting the vegetables. For a moment, he was again reminded of her curvy legs, and suddenly, some of his stress started to disappate.

Then he spotted blood, and Billy cursed. Quickly, Seth washed his hands, put the Goldfish down, and took Billy's hand in his. He gently put it under warm water, watching the blood wash away under his care.

"Sorry." He apologized. "I just want to make sure you're not in too much pain. After all, I can make it better."

He smiled, before gently kissing her finger in an obviously affectionate way.

Billy smiled. "It's fine. Thank you," she said as he kissed her finger.

"I'll live, I probably just need a bandage." Billy's cheeks turned a little red. "I should've been paying attention to what I was doing," she said. "I'll have to throw that veggie away, unless you want to eat something with my blood on it," Billy joked.