The Music Masters: Audio Supremacy

Seth could feel Billy's tongue gently nudging his inside his mouth. If there truly was such a thing as passion, this was it. Seth's heart pounded with excitement as Billy kissed him, and he marveled at her beauty again as the two of them were caught in their embrace. One of hands played with her hair, while the other moved dangerously low below her waist, finding a soft, private place to rest.

Then, Seth ended their kiss, a smile forming on his face as the hand that had been playing with Billy's hair moved down her body slowly. Eventually, it stopped above her zipper and the button holding her jeans together. There was clearly a look of hunger and longing in Seth's eyes.

"We have to be careful. The hours could fly by faster than we realize..." Seth teased as he kissed just behind her ear, waiting to hear Billy finally let out her voice and moan.

"You don't need those tight jeans on. They're too constricting. Let me help with them. Let me help you relax." Seth said seductively, his mind imagining Billy's bare, perfect legs. He had been waiting for this since the moment he watched her sway back at Audio Empire.

"Hurry," she gasped out after a quiet moan escaped her lips. Billy smiled and slipped her pants off. She sat up in the bed, looking Seth in the eyes.

"We need to hurry before time is up," she told him. Billy pulled him back on top of her and kissed his cheek gently. One of her hands was on his chest and the other was on his arm.

She wanted him, so badly. Maybe since she had first seen him, maybe since he showed himself to be such a nice guy. She wasn't sure when the longing had begun, deep down inside of her. All she knew was that the longing was being satisfied.

"Wow." Martin remarked as he sat on the couch, watching cartoons while Selena drank a diet Pepsi next to him. "They've been hanging out for awhile."

"That Seth boy is such a moron. He's going to lose. Wait and see." Selena commented, only to receive a surprisingly annoyed look from Martin.

"He's not a moron! And he's going to beat you, and all of us. I can tell. Watch, you wait and see. He'll totally win the Platinum Record."

Selena smirked, her eyes wandering. Though his haircut was a little ridiculous, Martin actually wasn't too bad on her eyes. Certainly better than Seth, who was far more ridiculous and practically a fashion disaster. "You have a lot of faith in him. More than you do in yourself, it sounds like."

Martin's eyes stayed glued to the TV as he spoke. "Yeah. I just totally got this feeling, you know?"

Selena seemed to stay silent after that. A devious smile appeared on their lips. Something about Martin was interesting her, and she couldn't possibly figure out what.

"Hey Martin."

"Yeah?"

"You have a girlfriend back home?" she asked in a fake voice of innocence.

"No. Why do you ask?"

Selena laughed to herself before turning her attention to the television as well. "No reason. Just curious."

Seth's hands were already removing his acid-washed jeans as he and Billy continued to kiss. The pulsing heat that had started in his chest was making its way to every part of his body, making Seth feel like he was turning into a volcano. And sooner or later, he was undoubtedly going to erupt.

Seth looked down at Billy in all her splendor. He was in boxers now, while she still seemed to have her accursed red shirt on. Getting up off of her, Seth turned towards the stereo and spoke with his back facing her as he fiddled with the CD's. He chuckled in the darkness as he tried to see exactly what he was putting into the stereo in the first place.

"I think we need some music. And you've still got an important article of clothing to remove..." Seth stated as he decide on a random CD. He grinned at the thought of whatever was underneath Billy's shirt. But she was a girl, of course, so he kind of already knew what to expect.

The song began to surface in the air, and though it wasn't something Seth wouldn't have picked as his first choice, it was pretty good nonetheless. It certainly made him want to just get back between the sheets with Billy, where he belonged.

"So." Seth said with a grin, as he leaned down so that his and Billy's nose were practically touching. "Where were we, Black Cherry?"

Billy smiled and put her hands behind her head, watching Seth as he fiddled with the stereo. "That's a good song," she said. When he came back she put her hands on his shoulders, a grin on her face.

"You were talking about an important article of clothing," Billy replied. She sat up, pushing him back gently. "Which, I suppose, won't be a problem for much longer." She took off her red shirt and threw it aside. Billy smiled at him, deviously almost. "See? It's gone," she teased. Billy pulled him closer again, laying back down.

She kissed him again, with more passion now.

Now that the atmosphere was ready, and Seth nearly had all his clothes accounted for save for his boxers, he began to think he could start to break some boundaries. As he continued to kiss Billy, his kisses began to slowly move from her mouth to her neck. He could hear her breathing heavily as he started to descend, eventually stopping just above her chest. Seth grinned up at her as he noticed her underwear.

"Nice. I like the color choice. Very classy." he stated, before his gentle kissing continued. Now he was getting to a very special spot, the one girls often hid beneath a baggy shirt or a bra. As Billy's red shirt lay unwanted on the floor, Seth took his time and made sure to be gentle with the specific spots he kissed, waiting to gauge her reaction as one of his free hands touched her belly. He could feel sparks of electricity surging through his fingers as they descended lower and lower, his palm eventually resting just between her hips.

Everything seemed to be in place, Seth thought. After all this time without a girlfriend, he would finally be enjoying the pleasures of a girl again. Seth just hoped that his kissing was good enough to satisfy her. He hadn't done something like this in awhile, after all.

Billy's eyes were closed blissfully as Seth's kissing continued. Her hands were still placed gently on his shoulders, her fingers tapping a steady, gentle beat on his skin. She could feel his hands touching her skin and smiled as pleasure seemed to be drowning her. She felt his lips going lower and lower, finally reaching her chest. A soft gasp escaped her lips, though it was one of pleasure. Billy's cheeks turned a light shade of pink and she smiled again.

Billy pulled her hands away for a moment, resting them on his chest now. Her fingers continued to tap at the same beat, almost going along with the music, but not quite.

In that moment, Billy figured everything was perfect. Though it wasn't the first time she'd been intimate with a guy, it was her first getting quite so far into the intimacy. Though, needless to say, Billy was enjoying every minute of it. In the time she had been with Seth, she was feeling more love than she had with anyone else before. Billy's feelings for Seth were strong, and they were beyond lustful.

Seth's kissing continued for a few minutes, and when he finally stopped, he went back up so that he was face to face with Billy again. He gently touched her hair with one one hand, basking in her beauty in an attempt to quell the growing heat inside his lower body. Then, taking in a deep sigh, Seth addressed her in a more serious voice.

"Well, it's all up to you now. I mean, once the underwear comes off, you know..." Seth said, suddenly sounding strangely nervous. Perhaps it was that his sense was returning, despite just how far he and Billy had gone with their passion. And despite her perfect body being displayed right in front of him like a platter, Seth was starting to hesitate at the most pivotal moment.

"I've got spare protection, in my back jean pocket. Don't ask why." Seth commented while looking away, his cheeks burning a bit red. "It's not like I planned any of this."

"But ultimately it's up to you. I know I...want you, and I want this. You're so perfect. But I gotta know...do you really want this too? Do really want to...go the distance, if you know what I mean?"

Billy looked up at him. "I... I do... I really want you," she said, "I really want this, with you." Her cheeks reddened and she bit her lip. "But... What will happen afterwards?" she asked suddenly. It wasn't a question in terms of activities, but relationship-wise. Billy wasn't sure why she asked, she wasn't sure if she really wanted to know.

She lifted her head up a little, kissing him gently before tilting her head away. "I want this, quite badly actually," she admitted, looking up at him.

"I like you a lot, Billy. Look at me, having known you for just a day...and already here we are. It must mean something, don't you think?" Seth told her. Was this love? Even though he wanted to tell her that, he couldn't be sure. He'd just have to wait and see what came of this.

"If you want this so badly, I'll give it to you, Billy. No regrets." Seth declared, and as he did so, his one hand reached for the side of his boxers as he caressed Billy's face with the other. There was a moment of silence, and of excitement, as he willed himself to take his own boxers off. Seth looked away in embarrassment, realizing once again, after so long without a girlfriend, what it meant to be naked in front of someone. Then, he slowly reached down to remove Billy's bra, unclasping it and putting aside.

Finally, his hands moved down to take care of the final article of clothing. He was feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden, mostly due to their sudden closeness being intensified due to the fact that he was truly devoid of all clothing now. And a part of him, one that he didn't want to really look at it, was especially excited by this turn of events.

Seth gulped as his fingers readied themselves to pull down. In one quick motion, he did so, past Billy's knees and off past her ankles. Breathing heavily, Seth laid next to her, hugging her and trying to breathe in her warmth. He didn't want to do anything just yet. He let his hands explore a bit, feeling the sensation of the smooth skin of her belly and back on his palms. Seth whispered in her ear, to reassure her and to ask her a question that had been bothering him since they had first began this bout of passion.

"This is like a dream. Your skin is so smooth, Billy. You're like that Venus statue you always see in art museums."

"I don't want to let go." Seth said in her ear. He had felt awkward about their bodies pressed together like this, but the feeling soon passed quickly. This was what passion felt like. Maybe this was even love.

Then, Seth's demeanor changed for a moment. A question popped into his head. One that he'd been wanting to ask since they started their bout of passion, but one that he didn't exactly know how to ask.

"Hey, Billy. You wouldn't happen to be a...virgin, would you? Because, I really, really don't want to hurt you..."

"So Martin! You scared that you might be facing me in your next match?" Selena asked, in an attempt to get his attention away from the TV and onto her. He ignored her for a few seconds, before his ears perked up and he turned to face her.

"What? No! Of course not. I'm totally going to beat you!" he protested.

Selena just laughed. "Yeah! Sure!"

Martin's face went right up to hers all of a sudden. He looked mad, and to Selena, this presented itself as the perfect opportunity. The quiet girl had left for her own match only minutes earlier. She had all the alone time with him that she needed, considering that Seth and Billy were probably doing their own thing in his room. Selena smiled deviously at Martin, taunting him.

"You think you're such a tough guy? Come on, Martin. Prove it!"

"Yeah, well...I..."

There was a strange expression on Selena's face. It was one Martin didn't recognize, and strangely, it began to make him nervous. For one thing, he certainly didn't expect her to suddenly lock lips with him,. A confused look erupted on his face as she pushed him against the couch in a sudden burst of passion. They made out for a few seconds, before Martin detached himself and shook his head, trying to understand what had just happened.

"Wha...what was that for?"

Selena said nothing, smiling devilishly as she leaned back. "I don't know. I just felt like it."

She licked her lips, and Martin suddenly became more than incredibly nervous. He stood up like a stiff robot, motioning towards Seth's room.

"Alright! I think I'm going to check up on Seth and Billy, if you don't mind. Just to make sure they're alright."

Billy had become extremely nervous. Their bodies were up against each other's now. She only had a minute or so before... Billy took a deep breath. "What would you think if I said 'yes'?" she asked. "You wouldn't... Hurt me," Billy continued. She smiled a little. "No, I'll be fine."

Her stomach had the butterfly feeling everyone spoke of. This could be love. If so, she had never felt it before. Billy's heart was still beating quickly, but it was a... Calm sort of quick beating. Which didn't make sense, in fact. Billy smiled, thinking of the effect Seth was having on her.

Seth smiled, and kissed Billy again. There wasn't any point in waiting anymore.

"Alright. Here we go." Seth said as he moved into position, making sure that his protection was in place. Putting himself on top of Billy, he slowly waited as she gently spread her legs apart. Seth's heart pounded madly as he moved in closer, his face only inches away from hers. All it would take now was for him to move his lower body inches forward, and the distance would have been crossed. Seth could hardly believe any of this was happening. He had met a girl only a day ago, and now, here he was, about to take her to bed.

What a crazy world, he thought.

In the back of his mind, something was telling him that this whole situation was very wrong. But Seth ignored this part of his conscience, and taking a deep breath, he caressed Billy's cheek with one hand, grabbed tightly onto the covers with the other, and finally pushed forward.

"Seth! Billy! You guys doing good in there?" came a loud voice, belonging to none other than Martin.

The moment was nearly ruined for Seth, whose mind exploded in ten different directions at the sudden sensation, the one that came with two people joining together like that this, that he'd been missing for so long. He moaned loudly, loud enough that someone beyond the door could probably hear him. His face was already turning red from sudden strain, and his eyes were shut tightly as he absorbed this feeling in all its entirety.

But then, his eyes snapped open, and he realized who was calling him from beyond the door.

"Hey! Guys? Guys!?! What are you doing? Did you fall asleep in there or something? You guys still totally have matches today, remember?" Martin continued, this time knocking loudly on the door in hopes that he might be able to wake the sleeping Billy and Seth up.

Seth Ramone looked down at Billy, noticing her expression and wanting to hit himself for having to break her out of the moment and the mood that they had only just started. He made a heavy sigh.

"Damn it. Damn it! Now what do we do?" Seth said, half his mind still completely enamored with the connection between Billy and himself, and half of it now worried that Martin might somehow find a way to unlock the door, barge in, and catch them in the act.

"He's...he's going to keep knocking, isn't he?" Seth groaned.

Well, that was a good thirty seconds of love-making, he complained in his own thoughts. What a crazy world...

Billy was so ready...

She swore under her breath upon hearing Martin's voice. "He's going to call a lock smith if we don't answer!" Billy told Seth in a whisper. Her heart had dropped suddenly when the moment was shattered. "Fuck," she whispered. It was almost funny. They had known eachother for a day, were about to do it, and had been interuppted.

Billy almost laughed, but instead what came out was a groan of disappointment. "Well..." she began, sighing. "We still haven't been completely busted," she told Seth. Her voice wavered in a rather sad way. Billy had wanted it to happen, she really had wanted Seth and then... It was all gone. Not her want of him, but the moment they had to satisfy eachothers' needs and wants.

"We're fine!" she called out to Martin, her voice a little hoarse. "Just wait a second!" Billy sighed again, looking at Seth. "We should..." Billy started to say, but she couldn't finish her own sentence.

"Well..." Seth said, his voice trailing off. He could hear that Martin's knocking had just stopped. He smiled, looking down and realizing that he was indeed still raring to go.

"Maybe..." he said between breaths, before he suddenly pushed forward and decided that he could at least give Billy a longer sample of the sensation he was feeling just minutes before. "We can have our fun....for just...a few...minutes.

Seth kissed her neck lightly as he felt bliss take him over. He hugged her tightly as he tried his best to prolong the moment, to keep this union between them together, without faltering for even a second. Seth's breathing quickened, and he was beginning to think that perhaps continuing rather than stopping was not the best of ideas.

"Oh damn it..." Seth said, groaning in what sounded like pain, but was really stemming from pleasure. "If this doesn't feel good...tell me. I'm...kind of rusty, Billy. And we only...have so...long."

Seth hugged Billy tighter now, trying to capture this moment between them, one that Martin luckily hadn't been able to take away, no matter how hard he had tried.

It was just unfortunate that they wouldn't be able to experience it for much longer. They were Music Masters, after all. And there was still Audio Supremacy, and that psycho Trey, Seth remembered.

He smiled as he continued to push himself in an attempt to continue to make Billy feel good. At least this distraction had done its job. It had made him forget, if only temporarily.

"One more minute, Billy. Just one..." Seth said through heavy breathing. He was going to give a Martin a good talking to, once this was over and he was back outside, away from the cover of the dark.

Billy's lips spread and a moan escaped. "You're fine," she assured him, gasping the words out. She repeated the words again, her eyes closed blissfully. She gripped the bed sheets and slid a hand into his, holding his hand gently, yet somewhat tightly.

They had indeed calmed down together. Billy knew as soon as they got up, the shock from Malik's death would return. She didn't want it to end for that reason, but she knew it had to end at some point. At least Martin had left, giving them more time, even if it was only a few minutes. She wanted to say 'thank you' to Seth, but couldn't get the words out.

Not because she was moaning, but because that would make it seem as if she had used him simply to calm her nerves from Malik's death and Trey's psychoness. The truth was, that wasn't the reason she had wanted this. She had simply wanted this. Fortunately, it had calmed her down as well.

"Seth," Billy gasped out, saying his name as if it were a magical, enticing spell.

What should have been a few minutes became a few seconds for Seth. He gasped a few times, eventually almost screaming out Billy's name, before suddenly, and in one hot burst, his body decided that he was spent. Unable to believe he was done so quickly, Seth tried to continue, but his grip on Billy slackened, and his entire body relaxed as the heat left his body. Seth's breathing slowed down as he let go of Billy, eventually laying down next to her, his gaze fixed on the ceiling. Suddenly, the passion in his mind drifted away like a balloon caught in the wind. Reason was returning to his mind.

He didn't know what to say. How long had that been? Four minutes? Five minutes? He didn't even want to know. Seth groaned to himself, and then turned to Billy with a sorrowful look on his face.

"Wow. I went quick. I'm spent. A few minutes, and I'm spent!" he complained. "And it was probably a waste for you. I know it's different for women, so don't try to lie and say that you're spent too."

Seth rubbed his forehead in frustration as he sat up. His Mohawk was a bit of a mess, he could feel aches in his back, and the thoughts of Trey, Malik, and Audio Supremacy were coming back. Seth reached over the bed, grabbing his boxers and staring at them for a few seconds. He sighed.

"So much for calming us down. Now it's back to the real world."

Billy stayed silent for a few moments after Seth was done. She turned to him. "I won't lie, I'm not as spent as you," she told him. "But I'm not disappointed." Billy gave him a reassuring smile, hoping that what she wanted to say was implied. Though she wasn't sure if she wanted to say 'I love you' or 'I enjoyed that.' It was a mixture of both, but she wasn't sure what the words would.

She sat up slowly. Now that Seth was gone, her legs were sore and she was cold. The first thoughts that returned were images of Malik's death and Trey's malevolent smile. It was almost painful to think about those things now. "Back to the real world," she agreed in a sorrowful tone of voice.

Billy stood and picked up her lost articles of clothing. After she put on her underwear, Billy sat back down on the bed to put her shirt on. Truth was, she didn't want to stand up for a while. Billy turned to Seth with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. "Do you think they know what we were doing?"

Seth turned to Billy and looked at her with a knowing expression as he pulled his shirt over from the nearby chair.

"It's Martin. Do you really think he could have guessed? And that girl Selena, I doubt even she would come to that conclusion."

Seth tucked his head through his shirt, before slipping on his acid-washed jeans. He looked in the mirror, noticing the state of his precious Mohawk was he looped his belt back in. Quickly, he took some hair gel from nearby, spiking it up until is looked practically good as new. Seth smiled to himself, before turning back to Billy, who was still in the process of changing. His gait towards her was unwieldy as he sat down next to her, mostly because his body seemed to still be recovering from their ordeal.

"Well, that was enjoyable." Seth said, his voice showing a tone of longing as he watched Billy get her clothes on. "And now, it's over."

Billy turned to him with a gentle smile. "Maybe later," she said, picking up her pants. She slipped them up to her thighs, then stood and pulled them the rest of the way up.

She put a hand through her hair, getting a few tangles out. Billy smiled at Seth again. "What goes up, must come down, right?" she said in a playful tone.

Billy began heading toward the door.

"Hey!" Martin said out loud as he watched Billy leave the room. "They're alive!"

Behind Billy, Seth checked his hair, saying nothing in particular as he headed for the fridge. He searched through its contents as his stomach grumbled loudly for food, but he could find nothing that he perceived as edible. Groaning in annoyance, Seth slammed the fridge door, making a mental note that somebody needed to go purchase some food. There was no way he was going to go to a match without some sort of sustenance in his stomach, especially right after his recent ordeal with Billy.

"So Billy." Martin said as he sat down next to her on the couch, excitement written all over his face. "You guys must have been napping for awhile! Any good dreams? You know, the kind that just make you feel all wonderful?"

"Yeah, Billy." Selena said with a sneer. She was only now beginning to realize that it had been quite strange for Seth and Billy to have been alone together for so long. "You have some wonderful experiences in there?"

Billy swallowed hard, trying not to sound nervous. She looked at Seth for help for a moment, only to see that he was rummaging through the refrigerator. Billy turned back to Selena and Martin. She stuttered a few moments before saying, "Nothing particularly wonderful." With that, she stood up from the couch.

"I'll be right back, I need to go... Find something in my room," Billy said quickly. She turned away quickly enough that they didn't see the crimson in her cheeks as she walked to her room.