The Music Masters: Audio Supremacy

"Yeah, I'm not feeling watching Mart's match. I mean, I have other, you know, more important things I'd rather do. I'd like to tend to my wounds, for starters, among other things." Seth joked, winking back at Billy as he leaned on her shoulder. Looking down at her, an idea suddenly came to his mind. He couldn't help like feel it was a devilish thought as he imagined Billy in the back of his head...

"Hey, why don't you wash up or something? Maybe take a nice shower. You probably need it." he suggested.

"That will give me some time to unwind. And then, when you're ready, you can come to bed."

He laughed a little bit, before kissing her on the forehead. "I think I can wait just a little while longer for our uninterrupted time. I can look forward to it."

Billy nodded and kissed his cheek. "Alright, I'll go take a shower," she replied. Billy went off to her room where she pulled out her pajamas, which were really just shorts and a t-shirt. Before heading to the bathroom, she glanced to Seth.

"Relax, I want you to be calm, but anticipate it too," she teased, blowing him a kiss. Billy smiled and laughed gently. She walked into the bathroom, stripped down, got the water ready, and got in. She tilted her head up, letting the water cascade over her body.

Seth grinned to himself as he watched Billy go off to the bathroom. His forearm still stung a bit, but by now, he'd gotten over the pain. Stretching and letting out a big yawn, he waved at Martin, how remained on the couch watching television next to Selena. Seth barely noticed the fact that she was blatantly leaning against Martin.

"Well, I think I'm done for tonight people. Tomorrow's another day of Audio Supremacy. But for now, man, I need some rest..." he told the two of them. Martin turned around, replying to Seth with an extremely ecstatic tone of voice.

"Alright, Seth! Have a good sleep!"

Selena turned around as well, though her tone was more knowing and the look on her face made it seem like she could see right through him. "Yes, Seth. Have a good sleep. If that's really what you're going to do for the rest of tonight."

Seth just scoffed at her statement, before waving again as he closed the door of his room behind him. Throwing off his shirt, he pulled his belt through the loops and bounced onto his bed. Then, realizing he had forgotten something, he went over to the stereo, changing it to another one of the random CD's that he still didn't know anything about.

A song started to play, and the sweet melody almost made Seth think he was in love. And of course, that notion was still a big question for him.

Seth made sure to put his jeans aside, and threw off his shoes before he finally laid back down onto his bed. Clad in his cross-bone boxers, he grinned up at the ceiling, knowing that soon enough the still lingering his pain in his forearm would be replaced by heavenly sensations.

Half an hour later, Billy tip-toed quietly into Seth's room. She stood in the doorway for a moment, looking in at him and smiling. Her hair was still dripping a little, though she had spent extra time trying to dry it with the hair-dryer. She wore faded red shorts and plain white t-shirt now.

She stepped into the room. "Good evening," Billy said, smiling warmly. She sat down on the edge of his bed, leaning over to him a little. "How are you feeling?" she asked, her voice gentle. She tried not to show how much she wanted to lay with him. Billy didn't want to seem like that kind of girl, so she would sit with him and wait for him to make a move.

Billy leaned over a little more and kissed his forehead, smiling again.

"Oh, now?" he told her, making a wide grin as his eyes scanned her up and down. "Now, I'm feeling very, very good."

A big pulse of warmth shot through Seth's entire body as he looked at Billy from top to bottom. His eyes stopped specifically, on her curvy, perfect legs, which were free from her tight jeans. Just the way he liked them. His hands went up to her face, before he pulled her in towards him, kissing her deeply.

Seth smiled through his kiss as he managed to get her on top of him, and already one of his free hands was going under her shirt. For a few moments, he moved his fingers back and forth with the precision of pianist, before he stopped abruptly, detaching from her lips as he smiled seductively.

"You know, these boxers feel so constricting. I mean, they're really making me uncomfortable." he told her, his eyes narrowing devilishly as he gazed back into hers.

Billy giggled quietly, pleasure going through her body as she felt his hand under her shirt.

"Is that so?" she asked in a flirtatious tone. "Shall we free you?" She slid her hands down his chest and to the waist-band of his boxers.

"Well, only if you want." Seth told her with a grin, before both his voice and the look on his face became suddenly serious.

"But honestly," he began, and then his expression cracked back into a more joking one. "I think I'd rather see you go first, Billy. After all, those shorts are so abrasive to my view."

God, that sounded terrible, Seth thought to himself. But what else could he expect? Of course, he was going to joke minutes before they were going to do it for real. Part of him was strangely nervous, as if the first time had never happened. It had been so awkward too, Seth hadn't been prepared. This was his time to make all that up. This time he would make Billy happy.

So, Seth managed to swallow his growing fear.

"I mean, I want this to be special. And you just got out of the shower. Those clothes must feel really constraining..." he stated, before smiling wider as he felt the sensation of her hands just above his boxers. Her fingers were so smooth.

Billy had tilted her head down, burying her face in the crook of his neck. As she spoke, her lips moved gently against his skin.

"You're right," she said. Billy got off of the bed and was soon stripped down to her underwear. She went back to her previous position.

Billy slipped her hands into his and kissed him gently.

Everywhere Seth's skin touched Billy's, there seemed to be an immense heat growing. He held the urge back to growl with passion as they continued to kiss, and finally, after a few breathless seconds, he just had to let go.

Seth smiled up at Billy, before rolling over with her in his embrace. He was on top of her now, and without so much as a warning, his fingers slipped right below the waistband of her panties. Seth slowly pecked her neck as he began to move his fingers, plucking them along like he would on his guitar. He waited for the sweet music to come out of Billy's mouth, to signify that what he was sending her all the way to Cloud 9.

"Does this make up for it all? For my less than satisfactory performance before? I want you to feel good, Billy. No, I want you to feel perfect..." he asked, whispering in her ear, his fingers still strumming in her as he closed his eyes and waited to hear her voice.

Billy's arms wrapped around his neck as she smiled gently. When she felt his hand touching her, she gasped gently, the gasp becoming a slight moan.

She nodded, her mind already jamming with pleasure. "Seth..." she whispered. "Whenever I'm with you, I already feel perfect."

Seth couldn't resist her enticing voice in that moment, and before he knew it, he dove in for another kiss. His lips locked onto hers as one of his hands went up to her cheek. But his fingers continued to work her like a guitar, and he could start to feel her energy pulsing through him as he kissed her deeply. Seth's chest was pressed against hers as he could feel the heat building around them, like a burning inferno that was slowly growing in size. And despite how short is breath was becoming, he refused to stop kissing her.

Without Martin to be a bother, without Kim around to interrupt like she often did when he was with his ex-girlfriend, and without Selena and her stupid comments, Seth felt beyond perfect right now. His fingers started moving faster, as the sound of an imaginary guitar solo entered his mind. He could feel the friction, the power, the liquid passion building up as he pleasured Billy like he had known her for years.

Finally, when it seemed like Billy might be at her limit, he stopped himself. Upon detaching from her, he smiled, his words come out between gasps.

"Ha...I guess...there are perks to being good at the guitar...after all, eh, Billy?"

Billy laughed gently, her face a slight shade of red. She was already breathing hard, her body in ecstacy. "Good perks at that, you're good," she whispered, pulling him down so their lips were centimeters apart. "Oh Seth... That felt really good," she told him.

She could feel a sense of need and want inside her as she pulled him closer. Billy sat up, pushing him back gently. She reached around, unlatching her bra and letting it slip off. Billy smiled and laid back down on the bed. "Come on," she teased, beckoning to him.

Seth couldn't help but let a grin spread across his face as he watched Billy unveil herself to him for the second time. His heart rate had gone up by now, among other things, and Seth could barely resist the urge to touch Billy.

But, he controlled himself, clapping his hands together as if he was finished. He looked at her with playful eyes, smiling wide before leaning down right next to her.

"Oh, whatever do I do?" he joked, before he began to trace a lone finger across her belly. Slowly, he made his way up to her chest, cupping his palm around her as looked at her with a face full of fake innocence.

"I'm confused, Billy. I don't know what you want..." he told her with sarcasm, waiting to hear her voice as his palm began to slowly roll around and around.

She smiled, sighing gently with pleasure. "Silly boy," Billy teased. She leaned closer to him, loving the way he touched her. "Seth..." she whispered. "I... Want you to take me."

Billy kissed him passionately. Her senses were filled with bliss as she thought of him and the way he felt. It had felt wonderful the first time, but their time had heen cut short. Billy could only imagine how good it would feel now with no interruption. She could lose control if she kept thinking about it, but she didn't want to rush him.

Seth silently made his move. Slowly, his hands pulled Billy's underwear down, a grin forming on his face as he relished her purity. He leaned down to give her another deep kiss, as his own hands worked to get his boxers off. Kicking them aside, Seth looked down at Billy, while slowly nudging her legs apart and positioning himself in between them as he kissed her again.

"Ready?" he asked her, but in the back of his mind, he knew he had no intention of waiting for her answer.

He just gave her another smile, before pushing forward into her. A burst of pure ecstasy spiked up through his body as he held onto Billy, a slight moan escaping from Seth's mouth. He slowly began to move, making sure he looked directly into Billy's eyes, taking in all her beauty as he waited for her voice.

A gasp of pleasure escaped Billy's lips as he entered. She remained with her eyes open, not allowing the bliss to take over just yet. "S-Seth..." she gasped out. Her words caught in her throat as she thought of the words she wanted to say. "I... I... I love you..." she whispered.

Her breath caught as she looked at him, her eyes wavering. Billy had never said those words to anyone, aside from family, and now that she said them, they seemed... Right. She looked at him, wondering what his response would be. Did he feel the same way?

Seth had to stop himself from gawking at Billy, forcing himself to continue to look down on her as those words drifted out of her mouth. Those three words were like three separate bolts of lightning that thrashed within Seth's brain. He gasped for another breath as his body nevertheless continued to move in accordance with his desires, but he could feel this pervading weakness start to overtake him.

He leaned in closer to Billy as he continued to look into her eyes, his breath becoming faster while the world around him seemed to just move slower. Finally, the heat of their bodies became too much on him. He gasped out his words, wondering for a moment how much he really meant them.

"I love you too, Billy. God, I love you so much..."

Billy pulled him down into a kiss, a gentle moan going against his lips as he continued. She could feel herself falling into a realm of pure ecstacy, where she would no longer be capable of reasonable thoughts. It wasn't a problem though. Now that those words had left her, there wasn't much else to think about.

She pressed herself closer to Seth, bringing her face to bury into his shoulder. "Oh... Seth..." she gasped out.

Though he felt like he was being pushed through pounds of molasses, and gravity itself seemed to be ebbing away around him, Seth would be lying to himself if he said that he wasn't at least enjoying it. He was starting to feel like he was on auto-pilot, as his body moved back and forth and his eyes seemed so totally focused on Billy. He could feel little beads of sweat coming down his forehead, but Seth ignored them before he pulled back a little, kissing her along her collar as he still moved with a steady rhythm.

"Is this perfect, Billy? Is this everything you could ever ask for?" he said a low voice, knowing that a powerful heat was beginning to form in his lower body. He didn't want this wonderful sensation to end, so he just tried to ignore it as he kept on with all the tenacity of an efficient steam engine.

Billy nodded breathlessly in response to his question. "Of course," she gasped in between moans.

Her eyes were closed now, her head tilted back, her senses fully focused on Seth and the way he moved against her body. She rubbed his shoulders and arms gently, though, scratching occasionally. "I hope..." she began, interrupted by another moan, "You're... enjoying it... Too..." She arched her back slightly, pressing her body closer to his.

((sorry it's short ^^; ))