The Murder Games VI: Fusion SIGN-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get up in the post. I'll still be switching John for Locke.

Name: Jameson Locke

Appearance:
image.jpg

Height: 6'10

Weight: 237 lbs (unarmored) 845 lbs (armored)

Alias: Agent Locke/ Lt. Commander/ Spartan Locke

Crossover/Game/Place: Halo 5 Guardians/Reclaimer Saga

Motivation/Reasons: To track down, John-117. If he was here, I will bring him in.

OC: Nope

Cannon: Halo 5 Guardians/Reclaimer Saga

Link about character: http://www.halopedia.org/Jameson_Locke

Secret message: Thanks for the tip, @SPARTAN Bennett

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
can someone update the list for me.

Name: Perfect Cell

Appearance:
perfect_cell_by_uchiha_itasuke-d4nh6xe.jpg

Alias:
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place:
Dragon Ball Z
Why did your character decide to take the tour? For a client.
OC?:
Link about character? http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=Ywo9jIx7hWmUTB6ETJvG8g&bvm=bv.90491159,d.eXY
Secret Message: @Dinoteen

@SPARTAN Bennett @Dinoteen I'll say you're both accepted/allowed to change

@york - Quote (Cavestory)
@Verite - Touma Kamijou (Raildex)
@Atomyk - Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
@Siren - Trina (OC)
@Mari - Hua Mulan (Mulan: Rise of a Warrior)
@Wedge Antilles - Pietro Maximoff (X-Men, Days of Future's Past)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT - Mr. Jane Doe (Team Fortress 2)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Elizabeth Keen (The Blacklist)
@CCC Kouhai - Sheimi Moriyama (Ao no Exorcist)
@The Pimp Tactician - Naoki Kashima (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne)
@Gummi Bunnies - Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou Project)
@Ziogen - Nanami Yasuri (Katanagatari)
@Raven - Rose Wilson (Teen Titans Young Justice)
@A Wild Sav - Gaz Membrane (Invader Zim)
@MrDubWubs - King Satan (The devil is a part timer)
@BarrenThin - Raymond Reddington (The Blacklist)
@Thuro Pendragon - River Tam (Firefly)
@Mirage - Ika Musume (Shinryaku! Ika Musume)
@Yiyel - Garnet (Steven Universe)
@Librarian Cat - Himself (Books and Dragons) [TECHNICAL NPC]
@Emperor of Gallifrey - C-3PO (Star Wars)
@Solar✹Golden - James Noble (OC)
@TheColourlessRainbow - Jeffrey Sprit (OC)
@DapperDogman - Natalia (Team Fortress 2)
@Jenny - Ellie (The Last of Us)
@Krieg - Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)
@Xibilation - Johnny Cade (The Outsiders)
@Poetic_Justic3 - Mathew Micheal Murdock "Matt" (Marvel Comics/Movies)
@Josh M - Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
@Nate Dawg - Springtrap (Five Night's at Freddy's 3)
@MagicEternal - Yuki Cross (Vampire Night)
@CrimsonLaurana - Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
@Jeremi - The Stalk (Saga)
@FireDrake150 - Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII)
@smdzTheCakeGodL - L Lawliet (Death Note)
@TheBombMan - Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
@SirDerpingtonIV - Hester Shaw (Mortal Engines)
@SPARTAN Bennett - Jameson Locke (Halo)
@Dinoteen - Perfect Cell (Dragon Ball Z)​

I can't really come up with much to post right now either. XD But don't give up, guys, maybe we'll think of stuff when the next round starts. :)

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I can't really come up with much to post right now either. XD But don't give up, guys, maybe we'll think of stuff when the next round starts. :)
Why don't you join in with the conversations on voting who you think it is, or perhaps declaring why it isn't you.

Just a thought- butts out of your business now.

Why don't you join in with the conversations on voting who you think it is, or perhaps declaring why it isn't you.

Just a thought- butts out of your business now.
Yeah, I suppose if I REAAAALLY wanted to find something to do, I could do that. But I'm not over there doing that because I'm not interested in that kind of interaction at the moment. One character fighting for herself in the middle of a group of people who think she's guilty probably won't go over well. XD Plus, my character doesn't really care too much of what other people think of her, so I doubt she'd try to defend herself that much anyway. She'd just get pissed and walk away. lol. Thanks for trying to help though. I'll probably just wait until round 2 unless someone wants me for some interaction. Or if I change my mind and feel like posting again. I don't really mind waiting. :3

Yeah, I suppose if I REAAAALLY wanted to find something to do, I could do that. But I'm not over there doing that because I'm not interested in that kind of interaction at the moment. One character fighting for herself in the middle of a group of people who think she's guilty probably won't go over well. XD Plus, my character doesn't really care too much of what other people think of her, so I doubt she'd try to defend herself that much anyway. She'd just get pissed and walk away. lol. Thanks for trying to help though. I'll probably just wait until round 2 unless someone wants me for some interaction. I don't really mind waiting. :3
It's just I thought everyone had to make a vote before the game moved on but I'm new so I'm not sure

• Useful
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
It's just I thought everyone had to make a vote before the game moved on but I'm new so I'm not sure
Yeah, everyone does gotta vote. You're right about that. I kinda forgot. XD As a veteran I should remember these things by now. lol

I guess I'll do that soon before I forget. XD Still probably won't interact much unless someone wants me.

• Love
Reactions: Siren
Yeah, everyone does gotta vote. You're right about that. I kinda forgot. XD As a veteran I should remember these things by now. lol

I guess I'll do that soon before I forget. XD Still probably won't interact much unless someone wants me.
My god, I was actually right about something, lol- thanks.

@BarrenThin

Do you think it would be in character for Liz to vote for Reddington? XD Since he has firearms knowledge and she's always suspicious of him anyhow? :P Or would she be more inclined to protect him even if she did suspect him? lol. I think she'd vote for him, but it's always good to have a second opinion. XD

Reactions: Siren
I don't think she would if she knew it would end in his death. *Shrug.* She never struck me as wanting him dead, and he never really does anything to suggest he'd just kill an innocent person (other than threatening to shoot that one lady).

I don't think she would if she knew it would end in his death. *Shrug.* She never struck me as wanting him dead, and he never really does anything to suggest he'd just kill an innocent person (other than threatening to shoot that one lady).
Yeah, she wouldn't want that if she knew it would end in his death, of course. But are the players aware the person voted out will be killed? Cause then she might.

Hehehe :) Maybe to play it safe I shouldn't have her do it.

After all, if she wanted him dead she would've walked away when he got hurt instead of jumping in to help him during the last new episode that aired. ;)

I'll just bring Locke in with the next chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROUND UPDATE:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-murder-games-vi-fusion-ic.105616/page-65#post-2157299

Also, to let everyone here know, this Roleplay will come to a grinding halt tomorrow! I will be taking a vacation to Florida (you may ask Raven for proof) with no access to a computer, i'll have my phone, but don't expect much until Monday next week.

also, CS sheets are updated, strikeout sheet isn't if someone were nice enough to send a pic with Elizabeth and Mulan crossed out, with a big red X, that would be much obliged, and that person will get lots of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.