The Mist OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ef664d0126a1e9ca395a8e9c7d46305.jpg

Name: Kaguya Retsu
Sexuality:
Personality: Kaguya Retsu is a...unique girl that is always holding scissors. She hates men even little boys because of her abusive father and boyfriend. She tends to be shy and kind when she's "Kaguya" and cruel and crazy when she's "Retsu". As you can probably guess she has a mental disorder which will be explained in Bio.
Kaguya enjoys swimming, reading, sowing, cooking, spicy food, scissors and is good at first aid. She wants to be a doctor in the future and help people.
Retsu loves violence, blood, scissors, cutting things up, girls and sweets. She makes it her 'mission' to protect Kaguya from all danger and hates men because of what they did to Kaguya. She'll do anything to protect Kaguya and the people Kaguya considers friends (Retsu has to approve of them).

Power: N/A

Survival Bag: http://www.market86.com/brown-grids-cute-bow-cotton-girls-backpacks.html
  • 1 weapon- Giant Scissors.
  • Some food supplies- Water, spicy chips, chocolate.
  • One extra outfit- Jeans, white blouse, grey jacket with white fur around the hood and where the holes for your hands are.
  • A bracelet with a heart shaped locket on it. It has a picture of Kaguya gently smiling on one side and Retsu wickedly grinning on the other.
  • One note
Bio: Her mother died giving birth to her and her father abused her as she grew older. Finding comfort in her teacher hat offered her kindness, understanding and love she soon found herself dating him and having intercourse. When the school suspected something the teacher betrayed her by saying that she seduced him causing the whole school to start bullying her and such. During this time she felt more broken than ever to the point where she tried to commit suicide with a pair of scissors. Retsu was born that very night and killed her abusive father, the teacher (he was barely left alive but lost something very 'important'), and some of the more extreme bullies. Retsu left Japan and traveled to New York the next day. When she reverted back to Kaguya they found that they were able to talk to each other. They later learned that if the one in control of the body wanted, the one on 'standby' could see, hear, taste, feel everything the other felt.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lr0f0gukum1qddnqw.gif

Name:. Benni Jackson

Sexuality:. Bisexual - No particular preference, if you're hot she likes you.

Personality:. Benni looks out for her and her only. She doesn't like people who will hold her back with weakness and feelings. She has feelings of course, but she keeps them to herself and chooses to play the role of the 'heartless bitch'. Red headed people creep her out because her ex girlfriend had red hair.

Power:. N/A

Survival Bag:.
Food Supply - Mostly non perishable stuff.
Weapon - Automatic crossbow
Soul item - Her sister's engagement ring
Extra Outfit - Outfit
Note

Bio:.
Benni was raised by her older sister and her fiancee. Their parents had split up after their mother had cheated on their father and became pregnant with Benni. Wanting to get back with the father, she attempted to abandon Benni, but Benni's sister adopted her and raised her with her fiancee.
She lived a pretty nice life and dated quite a few people (guys and girls). When she was 16, she had one girlfriend that she adored and the girlfriend loved her back. However, after awhile the girl became clingy and needy. She suddenly wanted to be with Benni all the time, and Benni started getting irritated, so she broke up with her. Little did she know, the girl was mentally and emotionally unstable and when Benni broke up with her, she snapped. She came to Benni's house when Benni was away, and she set the house on fire while Benni's sister and fiancee were still inside. They died in the fire and when Benni came home, all that was left of her family was her sister's engagement ring that Benni had taken to a jeweler to get fixed. Her ex girlfriend was nowhere to be found. Full of hurt and rage, Benni left and became a homeless wanderer.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
HorikawaRaiko_zps37c03875.jpg

Name: Raiko Horikawa

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: Raiko is a girl that marches to the beat of her own drum *badum-tss*. She loves all things cool, rugged and tough. She is a bit of a daredevil, and doesn't care much for her own life. She acts superior to others, but secretly longs for someone to whisk her away and protect her.

Power: N/A

Survival Bag:
Weapon: Tazer
Food supplies: Water, energy drink, energy bar
One extra outfit: White shirt, jean jacket, navy blue pants, rain coat
Soul item: The drumsticks her childhood friend gave her. One of them is broken but fixed with duct tape.
Note

Bio: When Raiko was a little girl, she was surprisingly timid. She was very quiet, and didn't like much attention. However, she had a best friend that was always very supportive of her, and who played keyboard. She convinced Raiko to pick up an instrument herself, and she picked the drums. Her friend gave Raiko her first pair of drumsticks, and ever since she's been practicing every day. However, one day, her friend passed away in a terrible car accident, which changed everyting. At first, Raiko became more and more of a recluse, but eventually, she gained a 'fuck life' attitude, and she started going out at nights. She joined a rock band which plays at underground clubs, and she is known as 'The Raging Thunder' because of her love for powerful beats that shake you to the core.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay new people
welcome to the rp! X3

Yay they've got interesting characters, this is gonna be fun~

Sorry for the small wait my brother's being a dick so yea but imma try to find a comp to post on

Looking forward to it! I don't know who should be in control of the body (for Kaguya Retsu) though I can't make up my mind! I'd like to hear what everyone thinks I should do?

X3

Control her body ? Like in be her other half O.o

You know, whether Restu or Kaguya should be in control when she wakes up.

Ummmmmmm Kaguya first! Then Restu next .......no wait Restu first xD

Muno-chan~ Your not helping... AARGGH! I can't decide!!

I'm sorry! Dx

Haha that's ok but I need to decide soon...I wonder if the others will give their opinion. I hope so^^

We just started so it should be ok but you'd have to ask Muno.

Yesh you can just show us your lovely female character and, if shes's legit that is, join us. :3

Also sorry guys for my lateness in replying, borrowing a comp is an issue sometimes in my house xD but I'll post tommorrow

I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.