The Mist OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... Am I able to be accepted now that the rp has started?

We just started so yes but Muno-chan has to approve but I'd go ahead and start working on my character sheet if was you~

@york

Sure just make your character and I'll look over it :3

Alright Imma work on it o-o

Name: Chiyo Shizuka

Appearance:
3289811_1372900011124.38res_364_272.jpg

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Shy and timid, but strong deep inside, she usually talks in a quiet voice, she's empathetic, as well as jumpy, she can find it difficult at times to verbally express her emotions

Survival Bag:

A double ended spear of unknown origin, doubles as a soul charm (if that's allowed... I'll edit it later if not o-o)

An cos-play outfit (minus the chains and all that, just the clothes) she secretly liked, she was going to try it on the next day to relive that wonderful day she had dressing up.

Food supplies; Two cans of ravioli, 1 can of spam , 1 can of lima beans, a canteen of water, a can of red-bull (XD don't ask)

Bio: She was your average university girl, seeking out a job as a painter, she has a knack for painting a variety of things when she's relatively alone, sometimes she watches anime (or just listens to the audio) while painting, she carves sometimes when she's "not in the mood" for painting. Her family had wanted her be "someone with power" pressing her day after day to stop painting and do something "more productive", she moved out at the age of 18 and made enough money working as a waitress, though unfortunately she has to put up with unwanted attention at times. Her apartment wasn't the best place in the world to live in, but she had decorated the house with paintings and furniture that she thought suited them.

Last edited:
@york

Awesome sauce though choose a different weapon other swords please can't have bunch of girl walking around with swords xD other then that she a nice character to have with us !

XD alright, that's fine then o-o I fixed it!

@york

Go ahead and posties x3
Welcome to the rp!

Sure you can join too! :3

@Aika

@Aika

Your welcome

Aperanc: Aperanc

Name: Asami Ishimiya

Sexuality: You don't love a person because of there gender, you love them because of there personality.

Personality: She is very adorable and a grate actress. She loves to trick people, she plays innocent and sweet, then wen you least except it you have a knife against your throat or a scythe trough your stomach. She has some mental problems and loves to kill people and trick them. She is very sweet when she kills people as well and it is a part of her personality. She is a real hothead and can flip out and get angry for no reason. She believes that there should be no difference between the two genders and that you should only say he and she in medical cases but because other people understand her better if she says he or she, she does that when she talks to other people. She always stand up for what she believes in. She is a real seducer and love to make people fall for her. She is very smart and loves to study. She can be a real bitch and puts herself first almost all the time, she don't care that much for other people. She is a pyromaniac and she is afraid of people whit blue eyes. She loves chocolate.

Survival bag:

Weapon: Double Scythe
Food supplies: Hot chocolate, energy drink, chocolate, 2 peaches, some dried meat and a big water bottle.
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=122007072
Soul bound charm: Hairpin
Note

Bio: Asamis dad died in a car crash when she were 3. Asamis mother didn't have much money and she got killed when Asami was 4. Asamis uncle had a gambling problem and on night he came to there apartment an he tried to make Asamis mother borrow him money. She said no and he started to use violence. Asami heard screams and when she walked in to the kitchen in only pajamas she saw her mother on the floor bleeding and unconscious. Asami grabbed a kitchen knife from the table and then she climbed up on the table. Her uncle didn't notice, he was really drunk, he started to walk and when he passed the table Asami slashed the knife trough his troth. Her mother died of blood lose an after that Asami became an orphan child, but, she killed the other children when she was 10 because they bullied her, then she run away. Then she were moved to a nice family that volunteered to take care of her and help her whit her mental problems as the parents worked whit children that had mental problems. As fast as she started at the local school student started to die, in the same time, she became very popular at school. She trained karate, aikido and kung-fu as the family thought it would be a good way for her to let out her need to hurt people in smaller amounts but it only made it worse and more people started dying but they couldn't prove she were the murder. When she were 15 she started going out late and not coming back in serval days. She skipped school all the time but studied at home and when night came she went out. When out she often got in fights and trouble, she would often get surrounded by drunk people, mostly men, they would try to use her in sexual ways and when that started to happen she begun killing murders and people who abused there partner and other persons. She moved out when she was 18 and now she lives in a little apartment in Tokyo. She finds herself in trouble all the time and gets involved whit the mafia and other criminals all the time without really wanting to.

@Aika

That scythe though o.o lol
but at long its not some big ass scythe then its fine xD

You can go ahead a post

I'm gonna have to pull out of this one.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I think I'm going to have to drop out of this as well, I seem to have putten a lot on my plate lately... Please make my death as painful as you'd like T^T

@Lady Bernkastel

Aww Q_Q ok
but I hope you'll come back when your more free though I understand ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.