The Miscellaneous Iwaku Storytelling Contest: May 2017

What?? Coffee wouldn't do such a thing! It's a gift straight from the gods!

This is very true and in no way false... I don't know what I was thinking. Not enough coffee, perhaps

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
My entry hasn't been accepted yet. Should I be worried? I sent it yesterday

Hmm I think it should be fine unless the admins tell you it's not fine. No news is good news?

If you're worried though, don't be shy, ask! ^_^

Yeah, no worries about the lack of accepted messages. I do that when I'm the one posting the threads for the month (we have a rotation), but that's just a little personal touch rather than something we regularly do. If you didn't get a message back then your entry is fine and will be posted along with the others. :D

Also, just under 13 hours left for people to send in entries! Any last minute writing folks out there ought to hurry it up, haha.

<.<
>.>

*Cheers with invisible pompoms*

I'm excited, enough that I went back and checked all the previous voting threads. I can't wait to see what y'all have come up with this time around!

Yeah, no worries about the lack of accepted messages. I do that when I'm the one posting the threads for the month (we have a rotation), but that's just a little personal touch rather than something we regularly do. If you didn't get a message back then your entry is fine and will be posted along with the others. :D

Also, just under 13 hours left for people to send in entries! Any last minute writing folks out there ought to hurry it up, haha.
I like that touch o.o That should just be a thing o.o I feel better knowing that it's all good.

Thanks for letting me know though! :)

Hmm I think it should be fine unless the admins tell you it's not fine.
Hmm I realized I phrased this wrong. Admins should actually be MISC managers, since if an admin wasn't a manager, they could join too.

I'm excited about reviews! I don't know if I will get to them or not this time around, depends on how many stories there are and how long.

Best of luck to everyone!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm excited as well ^_^' I feel like a kid!

Aye, good luck to all. <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KJDarKnight
I'm excited as well ^_^' I feel like a kid!

Aye, good luck to all. <3
Me too! I'm probably going to expand on mine too, there's so much more I could do with it. I want to wait for some feedback first though.

• Love
-ended up too busy to finish writing an entry-
-is still hyper-

• Bucket of Rainbows
No *drags back in by the tail*

You're going to join all of us and allow your writing to be judged. :bananaman:
fair enough, at the very last day of submissions, I decided to do it, I hope you're happy with yourself! :<

• Bucket of Rainbows
fair enough, at the very last day of submissions, I decided to do it, I hope you're happy with yourself! :<
Very happy with myself. ;3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nue and Eru
What are the stories going to be posted for us to read and review?

What are the stories going to be posted for us to read and review?
When Astaroth gets around to it, haha. Voting will still go for a week from the time the voting thread is put up, so no worries about lost time for reading and reviewing and such. :)

I spent too much time trying to figure out what genre I wanted to do. I'll get the next one.

I spent too much time trying to figure out what genre I wanted to do. I'll get the next one.
Make sure to read and review the current ones! :D