The Mightiest Disciple: Matsuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the next day or so, I'll be creating the IC. Have to get caught up with work and we'll be starting. In that regard, I'll be posting up Matsuri's Sheet beforehand.

Within the next day or so, I'll be creating the IC. Have to get caught up with work and we'll be starting. In that regard, I'll be posting up Matsuri's Sheet beforehand.
Five gangs seems like too much I can change Kagome to a delinquent and somewhat a bully

A gang that protects people? Interesting. Remember to bear in mind, everyone, that a character who is the head of a gang probably isn't prevalent in the beginning of a story. Also, we now have five gangs, not including the one I will introduce later. Haha

Anyway, the characters look good.

That's fine. For the sake of the storyline, I'll just use one of my supporting characters (Vance) to kind of slowly get the ball rolling. Once Matsuri and the rest of the cast has begun to develop and grow (meaning one or two story arcs), I can introduce Lyon and Demarius into the storyline and let Vance fade out to a more supportive role. They don't have to have a role at the beginning. Tbh, that was the main reason I made Vance in the first place.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Sorry, guys. Haha My friend is working on Matsuri's drawing now. ^_^

Reactions: Quake
Okay! I'll be starting her Sheet Shortly! Would you like to see her drawing? It's black and white, but, I feel that it's really good and really close to how I pictured her. Haha

Okay! I'll be starting her Sheet Shortly! Would you like to see her drawing? It's black and white, but, I feel that it's really good and really close to how I pictured her. Haha

I'm sure we'd all love to see her (:

Matsuri Hanamori
Screenshot_2016-02-17-18-26-542.png_zpsy6th8bmh.jpeg

Name:
Matsuri Hanamori

Martial Art:
None

Affiliations:
None

Personality:
Matsuri is timid and reserved, but also opinionated and headstrong. While she lacks self confidence and the courage to stand up for herself more often than not, she is very kind to people, and sticks strongly to her convictions and beliefs.

Bio:
Revealed over time.

Stats

(D-A)

Strength:

D

Speed:

D

Stamina:

C

Ki:

D

Skill:

D

Reactions: Quake
Nothing special here, but, kind of the point. Haha

So, IC will be coming.......................soon!

I don't mind that at all. She's surprised she has so many friends. Haha

Yay IC up soon gonna have 2 pages of posts tonight lol so will she already be introduced to Ryozanpaku or is she not their disciple yet

She hasn't been introduced to it yet. The first part is going to involve her getting into trouble with a gang. I'm leaning towards they target her because she's a young girl, then she gets saved and through that event wants to learn to protect herself. From then she's introduced to Ryozanpaku, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.