The Mightiest Disciple: Matsuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dapper Mog

Original poster
Matsuri Hanamori is your run of the mill high school student. Well, sort of. Matsuri has always been a bit of a social outcast. She never engaged in most social activities and clubs, no sports or gymnastics, enrolling for one year in a musical club, only to be bullied into leaving it. All throughout her life, she'd been meek and timid, pushed around by her peers. This nearly incessant bullying prevented her from pursuing many of her interests, until one day she met a boy.

The boy, a classmate, she would find out, stood up for her, and gave her some Semblance of Confidence and motivation, enough to push her into learning to fight for herself. From there, well, the journey is only beginning.

Character Sheet

Name:

Martial Art: (Karate, Kendo, Street Fighting, Boxing, None, etc...)

Affiliations: (Clubs, Gangs, Dojos)

Appearance:

Personality: (Optional)

Bio: (Optional)

Stats

(D-A)

Strength:

How physically strong your character is.

Speed:

How fast and agile your character is.

Stamina:

How durable your character is and how long they can fight before tiring.

Ki:

How proficient your character is with controlling their inner strength. Typically, very difficult to learn.

Skill:

How efficiently you character can use their fighting styles. Determines the grace and style behind your fighting.
Roles:

I am likely going to play a master as well, if not the grandmaster. So, I would appreciate up to three additional players. Additional Villain roles or non-fighters and such are welcome. I have one other player so far.

Matsuri Hanamori - The Classy Mog
Tatsu Shinobi - Blitzfang43
Master Heizo Himura - Iroh
Hiruzen Kaido - Blitzfang43
Qrow Odamara - Wolf's Rain
Grandmaster Alexio Utada - The Classy Mog

Additional Roles:

Tsuki Odamara - Wolf's Rain
Mitzuo Saiga - Iroh

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: tsuki odamara

Martial arts: muay thai, tae kwon do

Affiliations: part of the mixed martial arts club

Appearance:
latest

Personality: tsuki is very outgoing and rambunctious, but can be a bit hot headed at times especially when those close to her are hurt by others

Bio: tsuki mother died when she was 4 years old. This sent her dad into a depression and he began to drink his sorrows away. This left her to be raised by her uncle who was a muay thai master. Over the years she honed her skills up until she found a new martial art to learn she began to learn tae kwon do. When she entered high school she began to put her skills to the test in mma and she was quite good at it

Stats

(D-A)

Strength: b

Speed: b

Stamina: c

Ki: d

How proficient your character is with controlling their inner strength. Typically, very difficult to learn.

Skill: a

How efficiently you character can use their fighting styles. Determines the grace and style behind your fighting.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I approve! Welcome aboard, and thank you for your interest. You've been added to the cast. ^_^

Name: Tatsu Shinobu

Martial Art: Street Fighting, Boxing

Affiliations:
Basket Ball- Club (Captain)
The Ace's- Gang (Scouting)
Raiden's Thunder- Gang (Scouting)
The Tengu Riders- Gang (Scouting)
Apollo's Fitness- Gym (Member)

Appearance:
-anime-guy2-1.jpg

(The scar stops at his chest. He stands at 6'2 which helps him play his main position as center. Rarely wears his school uniform and instead shows up dressed in the picture above, and it also happens to be his favorite outfit.)

Personality: Tatsu is eager and bold when it comes to picking, but to those that know him he's really just a big softy who protects those closest to him. He holds a deep passion for the martial arts and all fighting styles, but has stuck to his own style to hopefully make it popular and last throughout the ages like the other great arts. He's always the reliable sort as he will do anything within his power to see any favor requested finished. Tatsu's main scenes of joy are usually found when he's hanging around Matsuri, his childhood friend, as she just always seems to bring out the best in him whenever she's around. And finally his main pride, a fighter's heart, which is shown through his determination in all his pursuits as he looks to climb to the top in all that he does.

Stats

(D-A)

Strength: A

Speed: B

Stamina: A

Ki: D

Skill: C

Last edited:
Yes you may. ^_^ Thank you for your interest and your love of my favorite anime. Haha

Name:
Heizo Himura

Martial Art:
Jeet Kune DO, Drunken fighting

Affiliations:
Ryokanpaku Dojo

Appearance:
c69cd7293ab9af35bcd2098937267a39.jpg

Personality:
A fun loving kind master who loves his sake. He can at times be lecherous and inappropriate. He likes to push those he cares for out of their
comfort zone. He loves life and loves experiencing new things with others

Bio:
Originally from China Heizo had a natural talent for martial arts. After defeating every possible opponent in the chinese underground that was
worthy he decided to search the world for other challenging opponents. Not that there were no capable opponents in China but he came across an exceptionally talented Martial artist from another land. That made Heize want to see who else was out there who could fight on his level, and in time he was invited to a dojo for masters which is where he currently resides

Stats

(D-A)

Strength:
A

Speed:
A

Stamina:
A

Ki:
A

Skill:
A​

Name:
Mitsuo Saiga

Martial Art:
Karate, Krav Maga, Aikido

Affiliations:
Affiliated with the Dojo in a way

Appearance:
latest

Personality:
Mitsuo is kind, and helpful. He has a big heart and likes to defend others who cannot defend themselves. He is very smart and resourceful

Bio:
Mitsuo has many relatives in the dangerous world of martial arts and of course was born with great natural talent. From birth the basics of martial arts were pounded into his body, until his relatives wanted him to find his own way. Once they built him up and helped him train a strong sturdy body they sent him out to learn on his own. Tragedy struck which had caused Mitsuo to return home, as he left at the age of 13 and spent one year learning a new martial art in whichever area he traveled. This was supposed to last till he was 20 but he came back as he is now 16.

Stats

(D-A)

Strength:
B

Speed:
C

Stamina:
B

Ki:
B

Skill:
B

(Will reveal more during the rp if anything has to be changed let me know)​

Name:
Hiruzen Kaido

Martial Art:
Karate, Judo, Dambe, Lucha Libre

Affiliations:
Dojo- Home
Underground Circuit- Champion

Appearance:
latest

Personality:
While he does have a rather harsh exterior Hiruzen is a fair man, blunt and straightforward, but fair. He lives his life according to his own will, and by the law of live freely while one still has time. His dedication to any task, be they his martial arts or blacksmithing, are second to none as many describe him as going into a trance like state whenever he become deeply involved with his work. Upon drinking he becomes much more somber and open with conversations as he loves to reflect upon his life with strangers who soon become fast drinking buddies. Never rash and always calm he's more likely to talk his way out of fights then pursue them, but won't go easy on fools that continue to push the issue.

Stats

(D-A)

Strength: A

Speed: A

Stamina: A

Ki: A

Skill: A

Last edited:
Name: qrow odamara

Martial Art: muay thai, jui jitsu

Affiliations: dojo

Appearance:
viking_martial_artist_by_frost7.png

Personality: qrow is very wise and remains very level headed no matter the situation

Bio: known as the monster of muay thai, he was an enforcer for a large yakuza gang. That was until his sister in law and his brother sunk into a deep depression. Knowing that his niece would not survive in the care of his brother, he stepped away from the yakuza and began to raise her. When she was 6 he began to notice her natural talent for martial arts and began to train her. That's when he found his calling as a master and after she finished in muay thai and tae qwan do is when he came to the dojo

Stats

(D-A)

Strength: a

Speed: a

Stamina: a

Ki: a

Skill: a

Unfortunately, I've been waiting to for my friend to draw her. I've been putting off making her Sheet until I have her appearance.

Sorry. I'll post her up tomorrow probably, whether or not I get her art. Haha

I can make him soon, probably in the morning, since I'm really tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.