The merman and the pirate

"Of course I want it, but I can always get more gold if I loose some of my old. That's why you should be more careful where you're throwing things before someone discovers you." She told him. Why didn't she care about it? Just some days ago she would have told him to throw up all the gold instead of telling him to not do it because they could discover him.

He shrugs, " fine. I won't bother you again" he says flatly. He was trying to be nice and truthfully he did wish to see the human again

"I said you should be careful not that you were bothersome." She complained, he were really annoying sometimes. So why did she keep stopping him from leaving? She should just let go, it would be the best for both of them.

He shrugs, " clearly I am not welcome. Do not worry you will not see me again" he dives his scales flashing; she wanted him gone and so, he would be gone

"Oy, you.." she stopped herself, he was already gone under the water. "You're just assuming things you idiot" She mumbled.

He heard but he didn't go back. She didn't call and he said he'd go , he returns to his sisters and goes about raising them like a good brother. It's not many years later before he senses her boat in his waters again. He can't help it and surfaces just long enough to see her before he dips back beneath the waves

The years went by and she didn't see him. Not even when she went threw the waters she had meet him in. Her reputation had gotten spread all over the seven seas and she was now the most feared female pirate captain and one of the most feared pirates. Many wanted her head on a plate, and she didn't mind. At least she would get into the history books and live on forever threw them. But sometimes it felt like something was missing, or someone. Every time she looked out on the ocean she felt like a part of her was missing. Would she ever find that part again?

He felt her go through each time but he never visits. He raises his girls into beautiful ladies and they leave to sing their songs and grow into their lies without him, he was alone. He was sitting on a rock when she came through again, he didn't bother to move from said rock so he was in plain sight