The Mercy of Inhalla - Dragon Riders of Partheus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mowkie I finished Kuwala. Edited the stuff into his bio (literally put like a sentence after the paragraph), Only problem right now is my dragon.

I have a Crested Gecko named Dragun. He's my adorable little mascot. <3

And no thank you. I already have my pictures picked out…I just need to put them together in an awesomesauce compilation. XD

Shiro, if you need help with your dragon, just let me know.

@Estrèlla ~ Have you read the book, Acheron, by Sherrilyn Kenyon?

I have a Crested Gecko named Dragun. He's my adorable little mascot. <3

And no thank you. I already have my pictures picked out…I just need to put them together in an awesomesauce compilation. XD

Shiro, if you need help with your dragon, just let me know.

@Estrèlla ~ Have you read the book, Acheron, by Sherrilyn Kenyon?
Aww cute! I've never had one but I've seen them, I think their my favorite reptile hehe.

Alrighty, just making sure.

Yup! I've read all of her books, shes my favorite Author. I steal her names sometimes XD

YES I do too!

*is squealing*
=D Awesome another Menyon!
giphy.gif

Just added to Cass and Cora's weaknesses, and to Cass's strengths/abilities.

@Azula Looking through CS's, and I realized that Leatrix and Androga are almost opposites to Cora and Cass, both in terms of personality and ability. I have a feeling they will either be good friends or maybe not get along so well. x)

It'll be interesting to see which person will befriend an infamous murderer and criminal.

It'll be interesting to see which person will befriend an infamous murderer and criminal.
Ihana probably would, as long as she either likes the person or that person has something she needs. She's very pragmatic now, after the incident.

So how will the riders be paired with their dragons @Mowkie ?

@Mowkie okaay, I will finish Leatrix soon, but maybe not today, I'm out all day >.<

@Estrèlla okaaay~ seems you already get a new dragon ^^

@girlabot become good friend with total opposite personality is interesting actually XD

I think we are all going to be friends :3 we are going to meet each other right? Well maybe the difference is how close they are.

@Estrèlla Ah I mean you change dusk into ash >.<

@Estrèlla ~

Keep in mind that as a baby, Xypher will not be very powerful when it comes to his lava ability. And it'll always be the floor melting. It won't just randomly appear. XD

His night vision doesn't really make much sense. The natural habitat of an Obsidian Dragon is the insides of a volcano, which means constantly around really bright, molten earth. If anything, his vision wouldn't be as good as other dragons to keep him from being super-duper sensitive to light.

Wait…so you're saying that not only is he strong and has a strong attacking capability, but he's also durable on the outside and with his mental capabilities? That makes no sense. It would mean your dragon is impenetrable. PLUS, when he makes the Pact with his rider, he won't have that at all, as all dragons give up their immortal minds so that their humans can speak to them without pain. (that's something that'll be explained in depth in the IC) I don't see his mental fortitude being very high, since Obsidians are more brawn than brain.

Endurance will depend on climate. Obsidians are sensitive to cold on extreme measures, so if he's not in a comfortable, hot environment, he's not going to be able to train for extended periods of time. However, were he, let's say in the middle of the desert, he could then begin to stay awake longer and train for extended periods.

Which brings me to my next issue…your dragon is immune to ALL fire and heat…yet only highly dislikes the cold? I say no, and here's why: Obsidians live in only one part of Partheus, and that's volcanoes. The reason behind this is because they are very comfortable in heat and sensitive to climate change. WATER would negatively affect your dragon. Being around large bodies of water will most likely make him sluggish, and cold temperatures and ice can be fatal if not properly cared for right away.

I love your patches of scales missing. It's a key weak point in the dragon. <3 Kudos.

Pretty sure that's it, though.

Also, as for your question a few posts back about the riders being paired with their dragons, you lead me to my own question.

THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE!

In the introduction, everyone will be led into the old Silver Dragon Lair beneath the central mountain on Silver Tail Island where Aki and Mauras have made a home as well as a place to safely train the new riders and baby dragons. Each rider will slowly be drawn to a specific cavern within the cave (I'll be making a map once I find the time) where their egg waits to hatch. UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THEIR RIDER, EACH DRAGON WILL HATCH. This will be in a random order, and I'll roll to see who hatches first.

BUT

My question is would you all like to write out how your dragons hatch? If so, I'll explain in the intro post the appearance of each egg individually, and you can take if from there. Each of you can begin to express the individual personalities of the characters through the hatching process in whatever way you'd like. ^^

bofl ~ We have a Kalli and a Khali...that's hilarious! Soul, we may have to go back to brainstorming, hahaha!

Oh, and @Ananfal - Though your rider will choose the name of your dragon, last names are irrelevant. This goes for anyone else I might have missed.

Also, could you be sure to add an actual weakness? That's just a limitation on her breath weapon, which doesn't count. Sorry.

WOO, EVERYONE LIKES PURPLE. Good thing it's the color of Kallydrana. <3 IT'S A SIGN!!!!

I'm not changing the name.
Not after all that goddamn brainstorming.

Hahaha, okay, Soul. We'll just have a Kalli and a Khali. <3

So, I miss out on SO much OOC chat XD I'm used to skype as the OOC.

Also: Can I not post my dragon CS until my dragoness is actually revealed IC? I just prefer only making characters as they come into play. I donno. I CAN make it now if you want, though dear.

Just let me know.

ALSO: I just realized that Haern knows NOTHING about weapons. He's never used one. Ever. He's not that type of guy.

BUT he is pretty good with his two flaming sticks in his performances, perhaps he'll pick up swordplay quickly. Who knows? But he'll need lots of training :)

Status
Not open for further replies.