The Mercy of Inhalla - Dragon Riders of Partheus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, me too. ^ I just got hit with a load of work stuff and health issues at once. But I DO believe I put my character sheet up last month, correct me if I'm wrong.

@ILovePandas ~ That's alright, deary. And I have your character sheet, just not your strengths and weaknesses. Just look at the finished sheets for examples, and the explanation on them is on the first page in the first post. ^^

I lost the whole thing, Im like a newb xD

Can I get a sheet lay out again?

@Lucian - You already have your char sheet done. I just need your strengths and weaknesses...which you do based on the ones written on your original char sheet.

@ILovePandas ~ That's alright, deary. And I have your character sheet, just not your strengths and weaknesses. Just look at the finished sheets for examples, and the explanation on them is on the first page in the first post. ^^
Ohhhh, ok, gotcha. For some reason I was thinking that Character Sheet and Strengths and Weaknesses were the same. I've added them to my character sheet Here.

Awesome!!! @ILovePandas - I will PM you, and we can go over the details together so I can get to work on your char sheet.

I will be starting the new IC TOMORROW (and the posts will regularly come on Saturdays so long as they're not too terribly busy)...I'll be opening a BRAND NEW OOC with ALL of the information on it (particularly the new stuff), and I'll put the link in here. Those of you who wish to continue, read up on the new opening tomorrow and re-post your character sheets with the minor modifications to fit the new introduction (with the baby dragons being hatched separately, etc.) You will be given ONE WEEK to do this before your character is erased from Partheus and new players will be welcomed.

ALSO, for those of you who have NOT completed your strengths and weaknesses, you will now have to SHOW them in RP. Whatever strengths and weaknesses are shown in the IC over the next couple of weeks will be assigned to you (you'll be able to work with me via PM), and you will not be given the FULL freedom you would have gotten before.

By the time we get the story really going, I'll have the character sheets made. Each one takes a few hours or tedious work, and with moving and whatnot, I haven't gotten as much as I had hoped done. For now, everyone enjoy their week and just get me what you have on the new OOC that will be posted tomorrow. Those of you in the US, enjoy your Thanksgiving week with the family and know that I am thankful for each of you dedicated players. <3

I'll have the new link up either tonight or tomorrow.

ALSO...one last thing. I have more dragons going up on the site if you all want to take a look. I removed the Ammolite from the list, but if one of you would like it, please let me know...I might be able to work out something for ya. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.