The Meaning Of Forever

• Thread starter Brøken_Serenity
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaz did you delete one of your characters recently? Just checking so I can update my list of characters if you did.

Don't mind me passing by, but this looks interesting :P

@Jazz @Justaddnutts

The role play is supposed to be starting today in about six hours (Timezones differ but around 12 in the afternoon for me atleast) so if you think you can finish up your characters be my guest but if you can't just let me know how long you need && I'll extend the time and start the role play tomorrow or something.
Very pumped to see which one of my predicted ships will happen.

Acording to the time difference, I don't get home until like 3:30 pacific time, so just don't go to far without me~

I guess we are extending to tomorrow then....
I want ships to happen (/.\)

We didn't extend to tomorrow, the IC was up yesterday.

I just couldn't see it tagged, and I guess I forgot to look (/.\)

I hadn't gotten the tag, either o.o but. Posted my intro~

I am going to post again when I get home

Should I say something about where I am in the library and what I'm doing? I'm an in game character so I want people to be able to find my character. @Brøken_Serenity

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jazz Jazzy~ Finish thy male!

i think i might re-tag everyone in my post so don't get annoyed anyone if i tag you bc i'm, tagging everyone. Also @April that would be good considering someone else is in the library too.

Sorry bout that. I don't know the feeling but, yeah.

Hey,
After all, I won't participate in this rp even if I find it very interesting. I already have quite a few and I don't want to post a CS to end up dropping it :/
Sorrry

Status
Not open for further replies.