The Meaning Of Forever

• Thread starter Brøken_Serenity
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok, but why post that thread, we aren't forming 1x1's, were doing this all together.

@Karuko_TheShifter & @HelloBeautifulChild you can join but PLEASE delete your ooc comments from the if thread, it's unorganized that way and it makes it more difficult to see all the compiled CS. @Karuko_TheShifter even if you don't really want to join just please delete your comments. Same for you @IceQueen . Thank you very much for adhering to my craziness :)

Also I can't post today, I just got home at 11 and I'm tired so I'll post first thing tomorrow to get the to going and maybe add in a couple more quests since Addison and Geo just finished theirs.

Awesome, I'll delete them.

Broken i would like to join but with my wibbly wobbly internet makes it a tad hard can you save me a spot please?? The drummer for the band please!!!!! Pretty pleass i will get a cs us asap!

Last edited:
Umm...can someone interact with my char? please?

Sure, I can whip something up for Alex

(Ignore this)

@~Death~ I am not sure we are accepting females at this time, since we do not have enough males.

(I'll wait until Broken_Serenity says something)

GREETINGS THOU PEASANT FILTH. I WALK AMONGST THEE NOW

We still got room here? This sounds pretty good :P

@~Death~ Sorry for being inactive, i've been hospitalized for a while know (nothing too serious or long lasting. Doctors just didn't know what they were doing) females are being still accepted. @SirDerpingtonIV room is always available

@~Death~ Well, I have acid reflux which means I can throw up at any time whatsoever without any warning gross? i know. and this particular friday I'd been throwing up over and over. If I drank something as simple as water that came up too. So i went to the hospital and they were trying to treat my acid reflux when really later it was learned I actually had food poisoning from a bad batch of crab. So i ended up in the hospital for a lot longer than necessary simply because of the doctors treating the wrong thing. Also feel free to post in IC whenever you get ready. If you read the first post it'll sort of instruct your character what to do or where to be. Nothing's really happening at Moonlit though I believe which is your characters starting place.

Dang. I had food poisoning before. It was from Pizza Hut. I had to stay home for two weeks. It was horrible.

And thanks! I'll get right on it.

@Poisoned Rose we're role-playing in the same role-play for the third time now! :) Happy days~ But one little thing. You sorttaaaa put down your girl was the drummer of The Meaning Of Forever yet is also a real person which is impossible. If you want her to be a drummer make her a game character and therefore change your form up a bit. I'll add the guy in though!

Status
Not open for further replies.