The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

Sorry for the slow long silence. I went on holiday sans laptop on friday and managed to get food poisoning. Not really up to writing anything right now. Im perfectly happy to be skipped over for a round or two and just have reva bunnied along.

• Love
Reactions: Demmy
I'll leave the decision on whether or not to skip up to you guys. Otherwise, I would be happy to wait until you're up to replying.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Everyone with a crap immune system put yo hands up.

In other news i put a little post.

Hey!

Sorry for the wait, guys. Had a somewhat crappy days and didn't realize it was my turn to post.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Demmy and Applo
I would like for this adventure to continue. Is there some reason we haven't seen a post from our game master?

I would be next in the order, I read it as a spot for a gm interaction but I could of been wrong so if I have made a mistake in that, sorry.

Last edited:
I'll be homest with you. That hadn't occured to me. I'll get a reply up in a moment. So sorry about that.

@Demmy I'd like to see if I can see if there is visible evidence people have been here recently. Thinking more evidence of a fire or something rather than footprints etc

I'm not sure what I need to add to see if I can identify the flag, but...

History: +1
Investigation: +1
Perception: +3
Religion: +1

Edit: If it's possible for @One Who Tames to aid me, I've already thrown the second dice (13), to speed things along. (:

Last edited:
Alright, to look for people would be a survival check.

Identifying the flag is a history check.

With those roles you can determine footprints walking towards the flag before entering a hidden cave. As for the flag itself, the only thing you can identify about it is that it is very old, perhaps used to mark the cave entrance for some old faction that used to exist.

I am interested if it's still open. Though I do have to ask first, would you be okay with a Loxodon?

Reactions: Amaranth
Sorry, that week is one I'm glad is over. Also just to be doubly clear Rev is pointing out the cave entrance for the other two so they can find it no problem.

Also Also

Hey Equusheart :)

Hello, Equusheart.

No worries, Applo. We've all had those weeks before. The important thing is that you're still with us.

• Thank You
Hey!

Gonna try to answer tomorrow. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Trying to see if Suthra can see anything inside the cave.

Edit: Oh, look, a good roll XD

Perception: +3 (she has darkvision)

• Sweet