The Manor (D&D Campaign)(OOC)

Are we waiting for the GM now? I'm interested in seeing what comes next.

Well, I'll wait for Applo and Lykata to post before moving on.

So I suppose that would be a survival check to see if I can gather anything from the path, but I guess it doesn't really matter because I rolled a 3. :)

Such a nice start!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Applo
Dice are fickle. Don't worry over it.

It would have been a survival roll, yes. 😂 but, do any of you three have proficiency in the survival skill?

Yup, I do. :P

Reactions: Demmy
Le nope for moi.

I have survival and am proficient.

Addendum

Well shucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Amaranth
Demmy, what with the rolls I wondered if I should wait to allow you to respond or carry on with the order as normal?

Last edited:
With the rolls I would prefer you to wait for me, yes.

Edit: thought I added this before. The reason I asked is that if two people have prificiency, they could 'help', whuch would result in one person rolling with advantage, usually the one with the higher modifier.

• Thank You
Reactions: Applo
Alrighty, so my Survival modifier is +3.

So either I or Edon could roll again, right? Whoever has the highest modifier?

@One Who Tames, what is your modifier in survival?

Theoretically, yes. But that is entirely up to you guys if you actually want to.

I think it's a good idea, hahaha.

@One Who Tames, I think you should be the one to roll again. Your modifier is higher than mine.

Sure. Do you want me to edit my post for it?

Yes, please. Just let me know here when you have done so.

Sure. I'll do it right here.

Survival check with assistance. I don't remember what the bonus fir getting help on a roll is.

Sweet. With what you rolled you are able to determine humanoid footprints in the soft earth. When you look around, you realise that these footprint came from the South, like yourselves.

There we go. It's kind of messy but I edited my last IC post so as to maintain the order. Sorry it took so long.