Maiden of Destruction
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- Afternoon, for me. AEST
- Writing Levels
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Either, really, so long as my partner does some of the work, too.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, magical, medieval
- Genre You DON'T Like
- When the plot literally revolves around romance.
After many days of travel with your fellow adventurers, you come across a small town sculpted into the cliff. It is not late but you have travelled far and decide to climb the steps, passing a blacksmith, alchemist and church before finally reaching the tavern. "Hidden Coin Tavern" the sign above the door says with cracking green paint on black stone. You enter and find yuorself in a large, stone room supported by thick wooden beams. There are small tables and chairs scattered around the room and a few larger ones by the walls. A short, wooden stage sits in the corner, opposite to the bar with doors to the left of it, leading out onto a stone balcony. To the right are the bathrooms and to the right of those, the stairs that lead to the inn above. The place is empty, save a couple human barmaids cleaning before the nightly rush and a half-elf barkeep, keeping herself busy. As she notices you enter, she smiles and waves. "How might I help?" Food. "Too easy." She replies, getting on the othe barmaids to seat you and take your order. As she hurries off, an elderly man sits at your table.
"Hello and welcome, traveller. I am Lord Fantriek, I am Lord of the town Tantrun and you look like capable warriors. I have a task for you. You see, bandits stole a priceless heirloom from the corpse of my daughter and I want it back. Do what you will to get it, I just want it back." The man appeared tired, smiling at the barmaid who bought the orders out, plus a drink for himself. "Unfortunately, I do not know much. The only information I can give you is that it takes the form of a silver locket and these bandits ran to the North. Please, feel free to stay at the inn as long as is needed, paid by me. And of course, a reward upon your return. What say you?"
An agreement is made and you spend the next couple days in town, preparing for the quest ahead. Now the day is hear and you are meeting in the tavern to ensure everyone is ready to go.
* Hey guys. If you haven't already figured it out, this is a homebrew D&D campaign. I will be playing the DM and you, the characters.
* The rules are 5E, PHB and Xanathar's only.
* You will be playing 5th level characters that have been travelling together for a while already.
* You will not be required to be online at the same time, but please do try to not take forever.
* I would like to request that forms are not posted here, but rather sent to me via PM unless you are happy with everyone knowing everything about your character.
* Finally, dice rolls will be done through Iwaku's dice roller. Unfortunately, dice rolls can only be done via editing. In this instance, modifiers are added manually an in your post. You can roll separate die in a single post so feel free to roll both attack and damage (As long as you fill in the 'reason' specifying which it is for).
* Feel free to ask any questions
* An oversight on my part but I will not be allowing variants for this campaign.