~The Main Attraction (A Fnaf 2 RolePlay)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"wow you gave me a fright there sneaking up like that, I hope those animatronics wont hurt the person under the table!" James Replied to the guy who had just retuned to the security office.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmn..." Kayden watched the cameras and looked at Westle to go check that out. He yawned softly and leaned back in his chair while seeing that they had thirty minutes left on their shift. "Make sure you arrive tonight on time... you on' be very lucky as time goes by.." Kayden mumbled softly, making a small list on a sheet of paper to remind himself to buy some new parts for Westle and Stitches so they felt like new.

~Stitches actually shut off before the shift was over. Her head tilted to the side and her eyes were shut, as if she were sleeping~

She noticed it was almost time for morning. So she hid in the shadows and exited on the back door and ran to her house and slept.

James set his watch for a alarm for 11:30pm then takes back to watching the corridors. "yeah im gona set an alarm so i wont for get" James replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.