~The Main Attraction (A Fnaf 2 RolePlay)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"S-S-Sorry about the lights!" Westle looked around and shut off the lights in the office, only the camera monitors giving them all the light they needed. Since they were Animatronics, the new Mascots of Fazbear's didn't bother with them with the mind set on them already killing the guard. A few minutes later, Kayden came running back in to the office, the faint sounds of the music box echoing deeper in he hall. "That should hold off for a while now.." Kayden mumbled before nodding to the two Animatronics in his office. He made sure to check the vent cameras for Balloon Boy or Toy Bonnie, two of his least favorite Animatronics.

I-I hope you won't get stuffed, Kay, but if you do at least you'll live on in a suit. ~Stitches shrugged softly and watched the main hall for any movement. She would warn him if she heard anything coming down the hall or if the music stopped, since he was checking the vents. Stitches hummed to herself and watched Westle. She was way taller than him and was almost as tall as Freddy, but was a foot shorter than him*

"Hmm... It doesn't sound so bad.. but I have a little brother waiting for me at home.. maybe I can bring him and you guys keep him company.." Kayden mumbled softly while keeping his eye on the vents, sliding the Freddy mask on whenever he saw Mangle actually peeking a him with both her heads.

"He's turning 6 next week.." Kayden' eyes softened at the thought of his sibling. Westle giggled and nodded, sitting in Stitches' lap due to his tiny stature. He freezed whenever he saw Bonnie, but hissed every time the Balloon Boy popped his head through the vents.

I-I had an older brother before I-I became this.. I-It's ok being immortal, but I spend everyday alone in the back... ~Stitches sighed softly and looked at the office's ceiling. She patted Westle's head and giggled softly. She barked every time Mangle showed up and growled at Balloon Boy. She hated Balloon Boy and would do anything to keep him out of the office~

Party room 3 on the last table..

Under the party table was a small girl with a flashlight low enough to see the words written on the last chapter. Her mother went drinking again which makes her cautious and had to escape before she beats her accidentally. Flipping through the pages she tried to be silent as possible, a bit afraid that someone would crawl up to her and haunt her. Sighing quietly she flipped to the pages and continued reading.

"Well, now you have me and Westle to keep you company..you are welcome to the office anytime, just avoid the Animatronics on the way..." Kayden informed them while he glanced at his watch. 4:45 huh?

"Y-Yeah! I tend to stay by the music box to wind it up, so I can meet you in the main hall every night!" Westle exclaimed with a soft yip, the coast around them clear for the time being.

~Stitches smiled softly, but she frowned when she head something or someone creak down the hall and into the main hallway. She growled lowly when she saw Mangle peeking into the room~ Put the mask on, Kay... ~Stitches warned Kayden and sat Westle beside her. She stood up and bared her fangs at Mangle so it would run off~

James rattles the door of the pizzeria and moans "come on darn keys open the door im all ready late for work!" the door creaks open and James turns on his flash light and heads inside, "They seriously need to invest in a clean up this place is is a tip in some places" James mutters to him self as he shines the light in to a side room which is dirty with strange brown marks and other dirt and dust and junk spread around in it.

Charlotte kept on reading, unknowingly that the light was becoming more visible outside, but the book infront of her was too irresistible to pay attention to anything around her! While reading inside the table, the table cloth outside gave out faint light and a shadow of a child in it.

She didn't know that balloon boy, Stitches and Westle was just outside of party room 3

James dashes down the corridor In and comes to a halt as he see two shadowy figures out side the party room and shone the light on them. "hey do you two work here?..oh their animatronics,well i guess i will be seeing a lot more of these two around " James said to him self as he spun round and headed down towards the Office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Westle looked at James and immediately sped past him and to the office. "Kay-Kay! There's another guard here!" "Another one...?" Kayden narrowed his eyes lightly and grabbed his flashlight, pointing it at the hallway to see James headed here. "Are you asigned for tonight's shift..?" Westle growled at James, and took a glance at the cameras to see Toy Bonnie on his way. He handed the mask to Kayden, who nodded and held it until he would notice Bonnie in the vent.

"um eh Yeah i am,also sorry im late ive never worked a late night shift before and over slept thinking my shift was later" James replies sheepishly

~Stitches growled at the light and blinked a few times to calm herself. She had successfully run off Mangle and wandered back into the office, rubbing her eyes. She hid in a dark corner and curled into a ball as best she could~

Westle calmed down and went over to Stitches, curling up beside her while trying to snuggle under her jaw.

"Don't let it happen again...not for the sake of your job, but for your life.." Kayden mumbled, handing the mask to James and looking at the empty hallway. "Stay here, and make sure to use that mask if any Animatronics pass by here..I have to wind the music box, so just ask Westle or Stitches for any help..." Kayden warned and quickly sped off the halls to wind the box and find a spare mask somewhere.

~Stitches smiled at the tiny weasel animatronuc. She gently patted his head and watched the hall like a hawk. If she heard a scream, she would bolt into the hall and help who ever it was, but she was still wary of other adults.~

James replies"k ill stay frosty, are there any particular animatronics that i should watch out for?"

Balloon Boy!

"Urgh! St-tay away..."

"Do you want a balloon?"

"Seriously?! NO!"

Charlotte backed away slowly as Balloon Boy got closer. Aww, Maybe she has to find a new hiding spot tomorrow. Turning of the flashlight, she stayed still and glared at the animatronic coming closer. Ohh please someone save the night?

James heard faint echoes of voices from down the corridor and open up the cameras and flicked through till he saw a animatrionic approaching a table."that's odd what would that animatronic want with a table?"

Westle peeked up at the cameras and tilted his head quietly. "Kayden said to watch out f-f-for M-Mangle, Bonnie, and B-B-Balloon Boy.." Kayden returned a while later, lightly scratched up but with a mask under his arm. He sniffed and sat in an extra desk chair to keep an eye on the hallway while James checked the cameras. "There must be something or someone under there..." Kayden mumbled while leaning back once Westle laid down on his lap, exhaustd from running around to get what he needed.

~Stitches grew weary as the night went on. The reason for this was because of the fact that the night was almost over and she would have to shut off in the morning.~

Status
Not open for further replies.