The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now kiddies, you know that stripping would make the game unfair! Although I might make a Mr. Humfrey leave the room while I'm away...

I'm not quite sure that's how it works, but if you wish. ;)

Wait... if you start naked... do you reverse strip as you play?

On my post which four posts above this one you gave me a negative rating ;)

ok gotten rid of i must have tried to like it made a terrible mistake sorry sensei

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, you can just click undo rating. I thought it might have been an accident considering the lack of post I had to misspell. XD

ok gotten rid of i must have tried to like it made a terrible mistake sorry sensei
Thanks muchly! There's no need to worry about it, it was just a small error which is all sorted now. :)

no i have cause dishonro to you i must commit seppkou ( I think thats right spelling ) ro make up my mistake

no i have cause dishonro to you i must commit seppkou ( I think thats right spelling ) ro make up my mistake
...Somehow I think that's a little extreme. It's fine, you're human (I hope...), and all humans have accidents. No harm was done, and it really is a tiny issue which is all dealt with now. So it's totally fine.

(Alas, the spelling is Seppuku, not that it matters ^.^)

see i did it again my spelling has angered the heavens so i must take my life....on second thought i will just drink juice and eat some carrots as punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.