The Lost Soul

He continued to ignore the pixie. Right now, paying was the least of his worries, he just wanted to find something that fit, first.

Enla giggled lightly and continued to twirl around him.

He eventually guessed and looked at some sweatpants and a t-shirt, taking them off their hangers like it wasn't even a problem.

Enla giggled again. "Cocky, cocky!"

"Mmm, thank you," he replied. It was hard to tell whether he was being sarcastic or not. Not realizing that the clothes probably had security tags on them, he went into the changing room and put them on before attempting to walk out.

Enla giggled as the alarm rang and a woman approached him. "Sir, you're going to have to pay for those clothes."

He turned around and flashed a smile at the woman, turning the pockets of the sweatpants inside out. "Miss, I unfortunately do not have any money, otherwise, I would love to pay for these clothes."

The woman raised an eyebrow. "Sir, you have to-"

A hand grabbed his shoulder and pushed him aside as another hand gave the woman a credit card.

He was about ready to either tell her it was this or him running around naked. Which, of course, probably wouldn't bother anyone, but still. He glanced to the person who had just handed the card to the lady, still grinning.

Raine was very visibly annoyed as the woman took the card and turned to the cashier counter to charge it. Raine went to follow, glaring at him as she passed.

He immediately dropped his grin. "Have you been following me?!" He exclaimed, not even caring that they were in public. He wasn't worried about her glare, it wouldn't be the first one he had got today.

Raine snorted as she quickly finished paying and walked back to him. "Of course not. Enla was."

"...So it followed me so it could snitch. I had the situation under control, thank you very much," he replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

Raine rolled her eyes. "Sure, almost ending up in prison is handling it." She walked out of the store.

He followed. "You sound pretty sure of yourself. I don't think I would've gone to prison," he replied, smirking a little.

Raine snorted. "Uh huh. I wonder if you relied this much on your "charm" before."

He shrugged. "Your guess would be as good as mine."

Raine sighed a little. "Let's hope your memory is fixed soon."

He smirked a little more. "Don't sound so happy to have me as company."

Raine shook her head. "You are exhausting. Now go on, try not to get in trouble. Again."