The Light of the Ring (A LOTR Fandom RP) OOC and Sign-ups [SIGN UPS CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lilpuff I actually just got done with a 3 day drive, and where I'm living doesn't have internet, so this is the first chance I've had to get on. What's the link for IC? XD

Okay, let me read up and I'll get to posting.

@Bitterblue, I realize this. It was mostly to let the people who had already posted know to not post again unless everyone has already. I'm sorry! I should have remembered you just got back. :) Post whenever you can, ok? How was the drive?

Working on a post now! The drive was long. >.>

Nice post @Bitterblue I'll reply once everyone else has posted their intro's

Thanks! I edited it to add a little more detail, so :)

also just to let everyone know
(for the sake of less bumpy-er roads)
I am the most newbish Lotr role-player that could exist, since I have never touched one of the books and had only seen the movies, so…yea…
could you tell? -_- probably…
So i am reading the Wiki/Simallarion/ whatever i can get my search bar to look up religiously!
Hopefully that makes up for it >_>

@Domotoro, that's perfectly fine. Nobody is going to know every detail. I had to look up some things myself to jog my memory, so don't worry about it. As long as you can get by with your knowledge, it will be fine. :D

also just to let everyone know
(for the sake of less bumpy-er roads)
I am the most newbish Lotr role-player that could exist, since I have never touched one of the books and had only seen the movies, so…yea…
could you tell? -_- probably…
So i am reading the Wiki/Simallarion/ whatever i can get my search bar to look up religiously!
Hopefully that makes up for it >_>
Lol dont worry I only read the first book but I've watched the movies a lot. This is the first LOTR rp I've ever been in so your not alone

Yay!
I thought this was for, like, people who knew all of the lore, about the Valar and beginning of middle earth and could recite every song and poem in the books haha..

//waves a hand

I'm the obsessive lotr nerd type

Pretty sure I can recite the entire elven Royal Family tree from like, the first elves down to Aragorn and Elderion *ehem* You dont wanna be like me

Nowadays I sit around getting annoyed because the Valar are assholes and Eru's an asshole and almost all elves are pricks basically

//waves a hand

I'm the obsessive lotr nerd type

Pretty sure I can recite the entire elven Royal Family tree from like, the first elves down to Aragorn and Elderion *ehem* You dont wanna be like me

Nowadays I sit around getting annoyed because the Valar are assholes and Eru's an asshole and almost all elves are pricks basically

Hey Melkor was a pretty cool guy....... Right.... r.. right?.... ;_; right?

Well, sir. We elves take offense to this. >:I

Lol im staying out of this since I havent really got into the lore and all that XD

Hey Melkor was a pretty cool guy....... Right.... r.. right?.... ;_; right?

Actually you know what, at least melkor knew he was a piece of shit, he wasnt like the Valar all 'oH we are OH SO righteous and NONE of this was our fault AT ALL' *kicks the Valar in the balls*

Well, sir. We elves take offense to this. >:I

Well we Dwarves would like to remind you that you and/or your ancestors decided to either kill the Teleri or follow those killing the Teleri to get to middle earth in the first place and you spent a bunch of years thinking Sauron was actually a swell guy

Also when Frodo asked Gildor for some help or knowledge Gildor basically said 'eh, no being mysterious and unhelpful is safer'

aLSO you lot were gonna bugger off and leave Sauron running amok when it was yOUR FAULT HE WAS BEING AN ASSHOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE

*ehem* sorry I'm done now *ehem cough*

Reactions: AFeatheredHat
Well, then. I do concede to one point. We did support Sauron for quite some time, but what about you dwarves? Smelly and small and fond of using strength and brawn over their wits (Not that they have any...) and so obsessed with power and riches that they would do anything to achieve them. Even force innocent souls *cough Thorin shoving Bilbo into the mountain cough* whom they were once allies and even friends with to do their dirty work, all so they don't have to soil their own greedy hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.