The Light of the Ring (A LOTR Fandom RP) OOC and Sign-ups [SIGN UPS CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! Brilliant! Talk about a nice ice breaker too. Walking around with an enchanted map will probably freak some charries out, since it'll be their first encounter with one. But, once they realize what all the bright, moving dots are about, (and that they're not a threat), then meeting someone with a dot of their own will be a cinch!

"Um, excuse me, Sir. But, I've noticed that you're standing where this big orange dot is on this enchanted map of mine. Perhaps, you have it's twin?"

Since I am so newbish at locations, I need to mark the map I have on my ipod to see who I am going to meet haha..
And yes, Brorn and Thrask will make the most exellent of twinsies!!

O.O Gone for one day. ONE DAY. I'm fine with Scarletta meeting up with Isa, ^^

Since I am so newbish at locations, I need to mark the map I have on my ipod to see who I am going to meet haha..
And yes, Brorn and Thrask will make the most exellent of twinsies!!

Yay! I should go take a look at him

O.O Gone for one day. ONE DAY. I'm fine with Scarletta meeting up with Isa, ^^
Cool lol shes gonna be bringing her pup along so it should be interesting =D

This is going to be awesome! Now that everything is basically worked out, we should make the opening posts where they first meet up with their small groups. The list is on page 5. @Cry, since you are just meeting with Gandalf, you don't have any real charries to meet up with, do you can control him until we all meet.

Fuggey I had a feeling I was going to be Gandalf >.> *sighs* Ok I'll be him... but don't expatce some good IN Character stuff from him when I post >.> And I still need to finish stuff up so yeah >.>

@Cry, that's fine. And I will have the IC thread up either tonight or tomorrow, for anyone who was anxious to start.

Tomorrow is fine By the way where are we meeting up?? please don't be my house

What did I miss?

you missed me being Gandalf! ^^; Jk well yeah I'm pretty much going to be playing as Gandalf and the rp is starting tomorrow or tonight... and I'm the nly HOBIT *freaks out* Why am I SO ALONE!!!!!!!!!

@Cry: PFFT! Is my character going to start in Mirkwood or some other place?

We're all starting where they're from, and working their way to a place that starts with an E that I can't remember right now

@Lilpuff: Alrighty! I can imagine our characters running into each other since they both hail from Mirkwood.

I'm working on a quick map to post here, showing where everyone is located, and a possible pathway they might take to reach Edoras. I'm bored and trying to avoid work.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
I'm working on a quick map to post here, showing where everyone is located, and a possible pathway they might take to reach Edoras. I'm bored and trying to avoid work.

hahaha ^V^ lolz i think everyone wants to avoid work XD well I'm avoid sleep time >.> MUHAHAHAHA

The map is below. I don't know what path you guys will set your charries down, but I've noticed how many of the members will actually met up on their way to met up with others. So, a large group will know each other well and have had their little adventure traveling to Edoras before the entire party is actually present. I believe Cry,
Erranruin, and Domotoro are the three who are traveling a long way alone - somewhat. Well, Cry's charrie will be with Gandalf.

But, anywho, I thought it was interesting to see how their paths will possibly end up. It might help with coming up with little conversions that might have happened within their journeys that can be expressed somewhere else in the story. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Lol nice looks like I was right me and bitterblue's characters will meet up fairly quickly =D should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.