The Light in the Dark

L

LuluRS

Original poster
Among those who live on earth, there are two types of people who have emerged among them. Those with hearts of light, and those with the hearts of darkness. Note that darkness does not always mean evil.

Those with the hearts of
darkness are filled with an immense, raw power. They have no control over their power though, and it normally gets them into arguments and fights with those who don't understand how much energy it takes to surpress such raw energy.

Those with hearts of
light are presumed weak, defenseless and innocent. This is untrue, as those with light hearts do have a power. It lies in it's directional capability. While they lack the strength in their own attacks, their hearts allow them to direct the power in others.

Beneath the surface of the world, a war is brewing between two forces, all struggling for their own cause.
The Cahalla Kingdom; wishing for the rise to power of those with hearts of light and dark. And The Fairis Knights; who wish to keep the peace, and the secrecy, between the two worlds.

All I ask is that you respect your fellow rpers, and that you post at least once every week, unless there are circumstances preventing this from happening.

Name:
Light/Dark:
Cahalla/Fairis/Neither:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

Name: Lyth

Light/Dark: Dark
Cahalla/Fairis/Neither: Cahalla

Appearance:
untitledvnvh.jpg

Personality: Driven, Destructive. Observant, Malicious. Lyth is the head of the Cahalla "Kingdom", and the driving force behind their domination of regular humans. He is currently seeking the whereabouts of the "Keys of Twilight", two light and dark wielders who are said to be unmatched in their strengths. If the two of them were to partner, they'd be unstoppable.

Other: Its been said that Lyth is slightly mad.

______

Name: Lucian

Light/Dark: Light
Cahalla/Fairis/Neither: Fairis

Appearance:
Xerxes.jpg

Personality: Bright and flouncy, Lucian is a shining star that brings a lot of mixed views from the people around him. Some with kinder words call the man eccentric, as his bubbling cheerfulness, while entertaining, can be a little hard to deal with. Others, being not so kind, would label the man a nuisance and steer very clear of him. Lucian wants what he believes is best, but he's not one to step on people to get what he needs... Just skirt around them.

Other: He's missing his right eye.

I'm interested. I might actually make a character sheet by the end of the day.

Name: Cielia

Light/Dark: Light

Appearance:
images

Personality: She may be light, but very mischevious. SHe likes to flirt and play with peoples emotions. SHe also likes to have fun, but she has a short-temper, so don't make her angry.

Other: She looks innocent most of the time so people often take her for granted. She is great at acting and spying. SHe can cry on contact. She also is a very fast runner.

Name: Felicity Fetrey

Light/Dark: dark
Cahalla/Fairis/Neither: fairis

Appearance:
a4f25e8a.png

Personality: Felicity had always been the strong silent one in her family. She kept to herself and preferred to listen rather than speak. Because of the great strength within her she was cautious around people, often afraid of what might happen. On the other side of her somber, silent shell Felicity was a funny girl, making friends and family laugh when she did choose to speak. She had a kind heart and gentle ways, despite her amazing ability for destruction. Overall she was just a young woman struggling with the pressures of coming to terms with herself, not to mention the peace keeping she felt so passionate about.

Other: The middle child and only girl, adopted like both her brothers in a family with two fathers. One of her fathers is light and the other is dark, her brothers are both light.

Name: Adrias Summerset Age 18 Light/Dark:Light Neither Appearance:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3131/2861431578_9c3aa89323.jpg personality: Cheerful, playful and loud, some put him as childish, but always kind, likes to draw frequently and sing. he is orphaned and lives on the streets of towns, making money drawing bypassers or playing a harmonica.

All accepted~

I suppose I should put my own character up there, yeah? XP

Name: Sammael

Light/Dark: Dark

Appearance: 034b9d587f0cc0_full.jpg This was borrowed, but how I imagine my character.

Personality: He's upbeat, fun loving, and always plays dumb. He's smart, but regretful that he can't control his powers. On the inside, he wishes he could change that aspect.

Other: May come off as a moron, but he secretly finds it funny that's the way people view him.

So, when are you going to set up the rp? And is there going to be a system for posting? It get's confusing in large groups.

There will be a posting order put in place when this rp starts up. Im hoping to have someone join into the Faris Knights, but this will be going up in the next few days. I added a second character just incase no one bites. Didn't want Lydia running around trying to protect people without her powers :P

I also noticed my picture for Lyth wasn't working. That has been altered.

Did you know Lucian' pic is acually my favorite character from an anime!!???

The pic is of Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts!!!
OMG!! LUVV IT!

Is this RP still accepting new characters?

Really? Awesome! Is there an actual thread for RPing yet? I wanna know so I can post as soon as my character is accepted. When I get time to make one I mean XD

It's not up quite yet. But it's in the works, and should be up sometime tonight.

You hear that everyone!? Not too long now ^^ Sorry for making you all wait!

It's all good. The plot was good enough to keep us waiting.