The Light in the Dark

I'll have to make my characters quick then XD I should have them ready and up in the next couple hours.

I make mine in 10 minutes. Though, they aren't in depth, my post are decent. Or at least I think so. Idk, you could tell me when I start.

I only said a couple hours because I had something's to do. Actual character creating takes anywhere from five minutes to thirty for me :)

That it is, my dear, that it is... Perhaps.

Well, what isn't good? Is there a problem we must adjust?

We must adjust something so vital that everything else could collapse if they're not good...
The snacks.

Damn. Check mix, doritos, nachos. Snacks are too import and I may lose interest if they aren't great. What other snacks shall we have?

Name: Cole Strages

Light/Dark: Light
Cahalla/Fairis/Neither: Neither

Appearance: The boy, clearly

Personality: Cole is a cheerful, kind boy, always willing to help someone out. He's a bit dense, in the way that sarcasm goes right over his head, but he makes uo for it with boundless enthusiasm and energy. Cole is very friendly and willing to give anyone a second, or third, or millionth chance. It's hard for him to identify deception and he's quite gullible at times. Cole loves his sister beyond reason and is very protective of her.
Other: Cole's parents are dead.

Name: Alyssa Strages

Light/Dark: Dark
Cahalla/Fairis/Neither: Neither

Appearance: The girl this time

Personality: Alyssa, or Alyss as she prefers to be called, is about as opposite to her brother as she could be. Where he's happy and optimistic, she's dark and pessimistic. Alyss is always looking on the darker side of things and she rarely smiles. She's also a very suspicious person and can see through lies easily, which often means she's saving her brother from wandering off with some friendly stranger. Alyss is not a friendly person and she'll snap at those who try to talk to her. She's very sarcastic and bitter.
Other: Alyss' parents are dead.

Cookies. And cupcakes. And those tiny little French things that are basically mini cakes that go with tea.

Whoa, that's a lot! And it isn't fun when you're basically being forced...
I'll join that one! It seems interesting and I'm always up for a good Angel :)

I meant, I'm doing to npc's and my own character. And thinks. I need two more people if you join. Send word out.

Yeah, I saw that right after I clicked the link XD I shall do my best to advertise in my rather limited capacity :)

I know its been a while since I ve been on but i thought about coming back to rp. Would there be time for me to join this one? Or no

I'm new here... but would you possibly accept a newbie? Or... is it too late. :/

Put up a character sheet guys, and I'm pretty sure lulu wouldn't mind. I don't know when the thread will be started. It is ultimately up to her though.