The Light in the Dark

Name: Charlotte
Light/Dark: Dark
Cahalla/Fairis/Neither: Cahalla/Neither

Appearance: School Chaos.jpg
Personality: Quiet until you get to know her, stubborn, hateful, easily manipulated, childish, shy, and quick tempered.
Other: Charlotte's brother was part of the Cahalla Kingdom so she says that she is as well... but always questioned if it was right or not. She tends to be trusting of people she shouldn't trust and ignores the help of people who she should trust. Music rules her life.

You know what. I was thinking about doing this but after looking it over and seeing that there are already 9 players. Ill wait. I get a little lost when there are a lot of people playing. I hope your rp is great. Ill keep looking for a smaller game/rp. Cheers

>:( Ok, so my computer decided to kick the bucket right when I said I was going to get this up. As such, I can only do little blurbs here and there on my phone, but nothing too detailed, which is why the thread still isn't up.

I apologize for this.

I'm working on getting technology back on my side, but I'm not sure when that's going to happen. I'm really really sorry about making you all wait so long.

Note: Won't be accepting anymore characters. We're full up. Which makes me happy~

That's all right, Lulu, we don't mind ^-^