The Legend of the Grimiores

Out of curiosity, what exactly would the Force and Distortion powers do?

Force is basically a physical element. you could maybe have an invisible firce feild round you, stuff like that. Distortion is space. Moving things, teleporting, stuff like that. (Not space like outer space) Its basically chrono's counterpart. (Space/Time)

Ah, I see. I'm used to gravity being a function of space-element stuff, so that wasn't clear to me.

That's okay. That's why I had no problem tryin to explain :)

Character Name: Shion Hakate

Species/Race: Elf

Family: Died 3 years ago

Distinguishing Marks: A strange mark on her back

General Appearance:
WhiteAnimeGirl1.jpg

Strengths: Agile

Weaknesses: Too kind

Hobbies: Stuffed animals

Dislikes: Meanies

Fears: losing those around her

Personality: Kind, outgoing, stubborn, clumsy

Secret: She doesn't know it but she's the goddess reincarnated.

Weapons: Throwing knives, bow

Grimiore Element: Mana

Just letting you know I am neither dead no have I abandoned this RP, merely waiting for a good place to intro my character. I'm thinking he'll be in the first big city the plot sweeps us to.

Character Name: Gin Latch
Alias: Lightning Catcher, Exile of Thunder, Azure Strike.
Species/Race: Mortal.
General Appearance:
PicsArt_1354622244706.jpg

Strengths: Masterly skilled with a sword and has cohesive leadership demeanor.
Weaknesses: Impulsive, impatient and prideful.
Likes: Women, swords, the rain, crafting swords, food and sword sparring.
Dislikes: Most people, cats and warfare.
Fears: Dying without a purpose.
Personality: When Gin sets himself a task, he will go to any lengths to accomplish it.
Opinionated and aggressive, he oftens finds himself at the center of controversy.
He favors involvement on all levels and is not the type to sit idly as long as there are victories to be be won.
The enthusiasm and energy with which Gin conducts his life is infectious and draw others to him as admirers and friends.
His love life is often operatic in its intensity and drama. Although he is a good-looking, charming individual who has no difficulty attracting lovers.
Despite his self-sufficiency, he is frequently defer to the attitudes and opinions of authority figures.
Secrets: Gin was dubbed as an exile In his hometown for reasons unknown.
Weapons: Lightning Breeze - A longsword he carries with himself always.
Grimiore Element: Lightning
Pet: Levia the dragon - http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/BeezyBeater/PicsArt_1354626349412.jpg

Character Name: Elilidh Scath
Alias: N/A
Species/Race: Halfbreed Human-Shining One
Family: Her mother was an aether elemental who left as soon as Elilidh was born. Her father, Brun, raised her as best he could despite the villagers distrust of the "changling" girl. He died four years ago.

Distinguishing Marks:N/A
General Appearance:
tumblr_lim6gryIcb1qh6jwto1_500_large.jpg

Strengths: Very fast runner, observant, good at climbing trees. She's stronger than she looks.
Weaknesses: Can be so lost in the details of something that she doesn't see the forest for the trees. Bruises easily.
Likes: Watching the stars, writing, sitting in trees, reading, playing her flute.
Dislikes: Wearing shoes, lying. Strangers being too friendly.
Fears: Being trapped or confined in any way.
Personality: Thoughtful, strong willed. Honest. A free spirit.

Secret: Her linage is tangled with the shadow.
Weapons: A dagger.
Grimiore Element: Light

Is this okay?

Character Name: Langious
Alias:
Species/Race:Elf
Family:dead
Distinguishing Marks: Scar on left cheek
General Appearance:
l2sd-dark-elf-male.jpg

Strengths:
Very independent, works well alone and also knows alot about survival and staying hidden, also very quick and agile

Weaknesses:
Lack of speaking makes it a bit hard to talk with him, but he has learned how to nod and make facial expressions, also he is not particularly strong and people who he does no know tend to get angry at his lack of speaking

Hobbies:
hunting

Dislikes:
Cities, staying still for to long, and the cold.

Fears:
Small places, freezing to death.
Personality:
Very silent, rarly speaks unless he really needs to. He is very cunning and resoursfull and keeps to himself most of the time, or if he is with a group he tends to scout a head. Weapons: Daggers and a bow.
Daggers.jpg
Bowandarrow.jpg

Grimiore Force

Pet:
Diminos
Dire wolves are much larger then normal wolves, standing at almost 5ft tall and about 8ft long, they are also much smarter.

DireWolf.jpg

More:Optional

Ya, everyones excepted! As for shadow powers, its depends on rank. Higher ranking ones tend to be more human like in appearance and much smarter as well as having unique abilities. lower ranked tend to be all brawn no brain. just instict.

I know it's probably too late, but would you have room for one more?

Epitaph: Of course! Theres still plenty of room! The list of elements is in the rp description in the first page of this thread.

Oh thank you so much! I'll have my character sheet up by the end of the day!

Kyy; I don't know if you've noticed but Horus changed his element to Distortion. Also he and Elflady seemed to have vanished on us.