2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello there! My name is Mythy, feel free to call me such :3 I've had this idea for a High-Fantasy group RP for a while, aned since it simply won't leave I've decided to give it a shot - and myself another chance to try doing a group RP. Always feel free to ask questions, clarify, and even come up with ideas. Thank you.

The plot, is that for one reason or another, the PCs are all in one single group, part of a larger one that is investigating a number of assassinations, sabotages, and other nasty things that have been going on lately, in all three kingdoms. Without giving spoilers, all hell breaks loose, and the PCs must find a way to survive, regroup with leadership, and then help reclaim the world and peace.

output_4ocw86.gif

The most commonly accepted legend in the world of Kehra is that it grew from a single seed, planted by the gods - children of the dragons, the Sun and the Moon. And when it was grown, each of the five children left to live on their newly-grown home, along with the peoples that they were each caring for.

Khera_sphere.png

The land is made of three lands, one for each of the people. The kingdom lands around Manaan, of the Tehen, are those of plains and hills. The World tree and the forests around are the homes of the Vetna, and the Large, western mountains are the home of the Demet - the better to retrieve their metal. The borders, while clear, are easily crossed in their peace, and it is not uncommon to find even families of Mixed Heritage in any of the lands The Landbridge to the east is unmapped and unknown, as more often than not those who venture too deep never return.
Tehen

The Tehen are the charges or Toria, he of seasons and change. They live in the plains, where the seasons move by unhindered. They build large, walled cities and small, humble farming villages, a testament to the flexible and diverse people that they are.

The Tehen tend to be, in average around five and a half feet in height. Their hair goes from dirty blondes to browns and blacks, their eyes having a range of blues to browns and greens.

Their godly gift is the season-borne. A not-uncommon gene in the whole of the Tehen allows a number of children in each generation to be able to control the seasons. Even in the diversity of the Tehen, they have odd coloring in hair and eyes. Reds, Oranges, blues, and greens beyond the norm.

Summer-borne - Manipulation of flames and heat
Autumn-borne - Control of the winds and force it holds
Winter-Borne - Control of Ice and water
Spring-Borne - Knowing the plants, and having their assistance

There is an academy in Manaan which is there to help season-borne who come into their powers learn control. Because should one attempt to make a flame dragon, punch too hard with the wind, create a ice spike in the midst of a fire, control too many plants.. the body will quickly deteriorate, if not be utterly destroyed
Vetna

The Vetna are the children of Yuria, she of nature and bonds. These beings live in cities built in the trees, inside the canopy from which they live with their family. Most places are ruled by a family, the leading Matriarch or Patriarch being part of a council, which meets and assists one another when the time comes.

The Vetna tend to be taller, nearing the six foot mark, and lithe. Their hair tends to be lighter blondes, slate, or pale browns with eyes of the forest greens and browns.

Their godly gift is that of a spirit animal, which reflects the inner spirit each Vetnan has. The animal is born at the time of the human, seeking out the newborn child. From there they live together, work together, and die together. They are linked by a bond that can never be broken in the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.
Demet

The Demet are the ones who follow Mordan, he of skill and craft, and mold in his image. They are strong, mining into the earth where they have a single, sprawling megacity named Domuro, which is constantly growing as they dig deeper into the mountains. Their godly gift is that of runes, around with their civilization is based. A runesmith can weave magicks into weapons, armor, most anything with enough skill, and said magicks garner different effects depending on which runes were used.

The Demet tend closer to five feet, much more stout and sturdy than other races. Their skin tends to be darker to absorb more of the sun when they go out, as well as to blend with their browns and blacks of hair and eyes, sometimes blending them into the stone of their home

A small sect in the Demet has even enough skill to create ranged weapons that blast with pure energy, golems, and other kinds of new machines.
In addition to the three gods of men, there are two other gods. One, the dark brother, is known only by the name "Kelak" and very little else - as if scriptures have completely erased the god from everything.

The Seccond, is Furia, of secrets. She resides in the ocean, where many treasures from many times are held. It is said that, should one find her, she will answer any single question that one would ask her - truthful and true to the most fearsome degrees.

Name-
Race-
Occupation-
(Tehen Can be an Apprentice Season-Borne, Kingdom Soldier, Or Free Agent)
(Vetna can be a familial - hunter, trapper, bladesman - or a Free Agent)
(Demet can be an Imperial Soldier, Runesmith or Free Agent)
(In addition, one can have a specialty. Medic, Tactician, Scrapper, Diplomat, etc)
(For Example - Apprentice Spring-borne Medic / Imperial Shieldwall Warrior)
Looks- (A description, Picture, or both can be used)
Gear- (Two Weapons, One Type of Armor, some general survival gear, and personal effects)
(Demet can have a single rune on either their weapon, or armor)
Personality- (At least a few sentences for a general idea)
History- (At least a few sentences for a general idea)

Vetna will also give looks and personality for their animal companion

Well, if you read all that and are still interested, thank you! As always, feel free to ask questions, clarify, and give me some of your own ideas! Thank you much, and have a good day. :smile:

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Silvir and Jessica
Still a WIP. Though I'm only going to be adding to the History and Personality for more depth.

Name-
Marikoth Ennorin and his spirit eagle, Armakek
Age-

Race-
Vetna

Occupation-
Free Agent/Assassin

Looks-
1968861501ec60670578d51b6f74232fcc17419c_hq.jpg

Gear-
2 Sheathed Daggers and a small assortment of throwing blades scattered around his person, Very light leather armor under his cloak. Small forearm braces, chest plate. Pack full of general survival gear including small bedroll, dry rations. Has a Necklace from his people before he left for good.
Personality- Mari is usually very distant. Due to the nature of his work, he often decided to keep Personal relationships at bay. He has a high moral code, which is rather ironic. He only kills people if he truly believes them to be bad and worth killing. While he can be bought to almost do anything, he is trustworthy.

History-
When Marikoth was just 14, he left his tree tribe and headed into the Kingdom. He had a disagreement with how the tribe was being run and left his family and everything to go on his own. He took his hunting skills with him and soon became a formidable assassin. Using his skills, he gained quite a reputation in the Kingdom. Someone hired him for a job he did not wish to take, so he took the payment and subsequently killed his employer. The employer was a powerful man, and he was soon the target of a manhunt. He got out of the city and has begun to lay low till the heat dissipates.

Spirit Animal-
Marikoth's spirit animal is an eagle named Armakek. When Marikoth is not on any sort of mission, Armakek will ride on his shoulder. Armakek is uniquely colored, just like Marikoth's eyes. He matches the coloring in the photo.
eagle-best-HD-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some things will change but wanted to have the bulk of it up ^-^

Name
Nuriel and his spirit animal Le'avi (Raven)

Race
Vetna

Occupation
Free agent/drifter

Looks
ok He's about 5'9 ~ 5'11 and is quite thin but a sturdy build. He has light green eyes almost a baby green. Maybe there are flecks of gold in his eyes but not sure. His hair is a silvery color but it isn't straight, it has slight curls of sort. (Looks may change)

Gear-
light armor
Dagger - (Will be named later)
Sword - (Will be named later)

small pack that carries medicinal herbs, a water pouch, dried meats
Also carries sleeping mat and a small pouch of gold tucked away

Personality
Nuriel comes off as a strange person. Some times a little mysterious in his own way but thats because he keeps to himself. He's quite intelligent and is good at putting his own personal feeling and emotions aside around strangers. He feels he must keep himself guarded considering the fact that most people don't have good intentions. Beyond the wall he keeps up is actually a gentle loyal soul. If you gain his trust and friendship he'll be by your side til the end. Gaining that trust isn't easy but losing his trust is. He'll become more relaxed around people he's comfortable with and even show what he's truly thinking, his humor, fascinations and strange thoughts.

History
As a child Nuriel wasn't the same as any other kid around the city. Most kids had friends, enjoyed playing outside and just being a kid. Not so much for this Vetna. His mind wandered and question many things about life. Whether it was about their belief system, reasoning for living or why did people have to die in the first place. Of course for many adults it was unsettling especially when his view of the world was so grey. Nuriel didn't see anything wrong with his views. The world had a set order and you couldn't have one without the other.

The older he became the more his world felt small. His city felt like being in a fish bowl in the the middle of the ocean. He learned everything that he could from his kind but in reality it didn't matter. His views never changed and that feeling of emptiness was creeping in more than he wanted. By time he was 17 Nuriel made the decision to leave home and find his place in the world. At first his family was upset. None of his siblings had ever left and it was hard on them, but they couldn't stop him if they wanted. Being a drifter was tough at first but with his skill set and views jobs were easy to come by.​

At @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf's request, made a second character in my first post. Technically three if you count the golem as a person.

@Quiet One let's not get into the deep philosophical questions around golems, eh? :wink:

+ @Sairen @Boba Fit All accepted. Welcome aboard :3

+ @Kraveing_Volkf @Heyitsjiwon @Silvir I know that you still have a character in the making, Silvir, but I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on me going ahead and making an OOC for us all. I'm very excited, hope all you all are too. :smile:

EDIT: I have decided to wait until all characters are ready

Last edited:
@Silvir Hey, no worries! Thanks for letting me know. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready for your character in the OOC! :D

Reactions: Silvir
Status
Not open for further replies.