The Last Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just to tell you guys i wasn't getting alerts so every few posts can someone tag me? thx)

Honor smiled at the reply, He walked to her and gave her a big hugtumblr_l8uis2VSV21qd4x0vo1_400.jpg
"It's been a long while Lyn"

"Oh whatever! I'm totally in to these shenanigans." She shrugged, looking at the group that had gathered for the game, with a glimmer in her eyes and a smirk plastered on her face. But before she could do anything, she waited for Honor to break the hug with Lyn and then tackled hugged him. Like yep, your getting bear hugged mothafucka. "Honooor! How are you?"

Violet slowly crouches down beside Marinka, plopped down on the floor. "Come on play!" She sneers at Honor, patting the floor beside her . "This is going to be hilarious" Violet giggles, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap.

"Carol!" He falls to the ground with her on top of him, Honor then starts to blush "Heh, uh," He then turns to Violet telling him to go over there "Well lets go play, shall we" Honor smiles

Aw sheesh, now she didn't mean to make them fall to the floor. Could she get anymore awkward about all of this. Scooting off of him, she did a butt schooch to the circle and sat in the crisscross applesauce mode. She giggled. "Alright so were playing like a drink or dare right?" She then paused "Or is it Drink and Dare?"

Aw sheesh, now she didn't mean to make them fall to the floor. Could she get anymore awkward about all of this. Scooting off of him, she did a butt schooch to the circle and sat in the crisscross applesauce mode. She giggled. "Alright so were playing like a drink or dare right?" She then paused "Or is it Drink and Dare?"
Drake then sat up and went into the circle next to Caroline "Well whatever it is, It has to have drink in it, or i'm not playing"

Sierra sat down in the circle nervously.

"I think it's Drink or Dare. It doesn't really matter though, since it usually just ends up being 'drink till someone throws up.'"

Marinka looks down, sheepishly, muttering quietly, "Can we try not to get shit-faced? I kind of want to remember every minute of the next few months. If you guys don't mind."

"Whatever one it is. It's gonna be fun." Violet giggles impatiently. "let's get this how on the road" She says pursing her lips.

Lyn.

image.jpg

She smiled and hugged Honor before moving out the way to let Carolina get her hug from him. She replied to both Honors and Carolina's comments,

"Don't worry Honor there's gonna be drinking involved, and we still keep the basic rules of Truth or Dare but we take a shot of the booze as we play, regardless of whether we pick truth or dare, unless you all want to play drink or dare."

She says sitting down with everyone.

Sierra smiles sympathetically at Marinka.

"Me too, Mari. If you don't wanna drink, I don't mind staying sober in solidarity."

"Well i guess i'm winning this" He smiled to the others, He hoped that carol didn't feel bad, He actually didn't mind it. "It will be, You mean like last year viol, I think you were a little too drunk, we found you on the highway with a bottle of rum" Honor got a quick remark "Well i hope so, I like Drink or Dare. I think i told a little too much of myself last year, But nobody can be sobre thats the rule"

Marinka leans over, squeezing Sierra's hand. "I'm limiting myself to one glass of champagne. Just one." She looks over at Honor, smirking widely. "You hear that, you old sot?"

"Aww, come on." Sierra replied, laughing.

"It's more fun watching you hosers make fools out of yourselves, anyways. Oh well, whatever you say, Mari."

She hits Honor is the arm playfully. "Dude, that was still fun. Just don't let me go outside next time if I'm that drunk!" Violet laughs. "But seriously I don't think you can win this. As long as you aren't locking me outside when you think I'm about to win"

Sighing dramatically, Marinka raises her voice, leaning forward and popping the champagne. "So, are we playing? Or not?"

Lyn.

"Come on Mar loosen up champagne isn't too strong, it'll take a lot to get us drunk!"

She smiled before looking at Vi and Honor,

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm I'm gonna be the one to win this! And hopefully no one will be locked outside tonight."

When Mar suggested to begin playing Lyn nodded happily.

"Good luck, I got a belly of steel" Honor making a snappy comeback, then looks at Marinka "Come on, You didn't drink one cup last night, Do it, Do it!" Honor starts chanting

"I have a feeling that you're gonna end up outside again, Honor." Sierra replied smirking. "Probably passed out drunk."

Marinka bites her lip, containing a grin and tapping her grin. "Nose goes on who starts this dumb-ass game!"

Status
Not open for further replies.