The Last Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lynette!" Voilet screams jumping to her feet, rushing over to her friend, a smile shown on her face. She crashes into Lyn, not giving her the chance to put any of the bags down. Violet wraps her arms around Her somthering her to death.

Lyn.

image.jpg

She giggled and smiled as Violet hugged her tightly, the brunette hugged her friend back before saying in a playful tune,

"Violet before you kill me of suffocation at least let me set down one of my bags."

She teased a childish smile on her face. She was glad to see Violet again and called out to the others,

"Oh my heavens! Am I only loved by Vi here!?"

She teased with an exasperated gasp.

Voilet let go, chuckling. "I missed you!" She says throwing out her arms to exaggerate the term. Taking a deep breath, Voilet settles herself down. She begins to help her put down her bags while talking. "The others are in the room up ahead!" She chirps.

Marinka sprints up, almost tackling her with a group hug. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Lyn..." She looks a bit sheepish, the bob so carefully done now askew once again. "I tripped on the way over." The secretary in training finally lets go of her, holding her shoulder and smiling brightly. "How are you?"

Lyn.

image.jpg

She smiled and hugged Violet again,

"I missed you too! It's been forever since we've last seen one another!"

Then Mar came her way and caused her to stumble back a bit as she giggled,

"Don't apologize Mar! I was only joking silly."

She beamed a bright smile at the two other girls,

"My my it seems to me that the others are hiding from me. On other matters I've been well. How've you two been?"

images

Carolina had been waiting for this trip for weeks now, everything had been planned out and it was going to be such a blast! A bright smile on her features, she got into her little red convertible and headed down to the cabin where they had spent so many summers together. Nearing closer and closer by the minute, once she finally made it there, she couldn't help but let out a squeal of excitement.

Jumping out of the car, she grabbed her bag from the back and headed up the front steps very slowly before walking in and leaning against the doorframe until someone, anyone decided to notice her presence. Coughing to declare she was here, she sent the first person to turn towards her a smirk and a raised brow.

Gasping once again, Marinka grabs Violet with one arm and Lyn with the other, mushing Carolina in a sandwich of a group hug. She squeals loudly, almost glowing with happiness. "The gang is back together!"

" I've been alright. The school years been stressful" She respond, scratching her arm but stopping mid scratch. Voilet hears a cough and She turns her head. "Carolina!" She smiled, and skips over happily, embracing her tightly. "Ah, I've missed you!"

These were the times that she realized that yes, these people actually give two shits about her and aren't in it for the hell of it. Smiling brightly, she embraces the warmth of the two and throws her arms around them, letting out a small squeal of her own. "It has been much to long since I have seen you guys last. Much much too long!"

Lyn.

image.jpg

She giggled once more before beginning to hug Carolina as well,

"Glad to see you again Carolina!"

She cheered before pulling away from the hug and having a mischievous smile appear on her face as an idea popped into her head,

"To celebrate our reunion why don't we play some truth or dare, but with a twist. Every time it's our turn to tell the truth or beware of the dare we take a swig of liquor before taking on the challenge?"

She asked her eyes twinkling with devilish intents, as her childish plans shone through.

Marinka tilts her head slightly. She wasn't too comfortable drinking, after all, she's never drank alcohol before in her life... But they weren't planning on going out anywhere but the beach later and... It's her last summer with her closest friends. She's gotta take some risks.

The girl smiles brightly, her shining white teeth contrasting with her dark skin. "I'm in."

Violets head perks up and nods quickly. "That sounds fun! Let's do it!!" She cheers, hopping once and turning to Marinka. "Did the cabin come with any liquor" Then she darts her eyes at Carolina And Lyn. "Or did you guys bring some??" Violets mouth curls into a smirk.

Marinka smiles unsteadily. "I saw some... Champagne, good champagne... In the fridge?" Take risks, she continues to remind herself, Marinka, you have to take some risks to live.

Lyn.

image.jpg

The girls smile grew as she exclaimed,

"Perfect!"

She was literally jumping with joy,

"Let's see if we can get the others to join in as well!"

Walking into the kitchen, Marinka digs in the overstocked refrigerator for the champagne. Snatching up the bubbly, she walks into the lounge, waving her friends to follow. "Honor's probably asleep already, knowing him, but he's bound to wake up any minute now."

She hurries along into the lounge after Marinka, holding a few wine glasses, pulling back another stray hair with her free hand. Voilet clinks the glasses together just for the pure enjoyment of the ringing sounds.

Sierra walks down to meet them, book in hand.

"Yeah Honor's asleep, jetlag I think. I'll probably end up conking out as well." she adds, laughing, before running over to hug Lyn and Carolina.

"How have you both been?"

Honor wakes up on the couch and yawned, He then sits up and sees Lynette in the room "Oh hey, uh sorry fell asleep, Now where is everyone?"

Lyn.

image.jpg

She smiled and kicked off her heels only to pick them up and run to catch up with Mar and Vi as they headed towards the lounge. On her trip with Vi and Mar towards the lounge Sisi appeared. She hugged the woman back and replied,

"I've been well and you? And if he's still asleep I'm about to wake him up!"

She smiled and turned to see that Honor woke up,

"Morning Sleeping Beauty!"

She teased,

"And everyone who has arrived are here, we have yet to see if any of the others show up."

She replied.

Marinka settles on the floor, setting the bottles on the table. "We are about to play a crunk game of Truth or Dare, and we request you to join us." She gives Honor an unsure, crooked smile, tossing her head and sweeping the hair out of her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.