The Last Book You've Read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malory's Noble Tale of the SanGreal also known as Malory's Morte Darthur. It was a novel for my European Literature class. There are a number of characters I could possible be, but I'll go with Galahad.

I'd go with King Arthur. She/He is cuter. And has superpowers including a laser sword. Yay Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero for the best interpretation of Arthurian legend ever.

th

Finally my moment for assuming the guise of an academic is at hand, the last book I read was The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism by Max Weber.

So I'm Martin Springfield from Iron Sunrise? I suppose I could do worse.
41E724S8R6L.jpg

The Atlantis Gene by A.G Riddle, which was pretty awful.

The last good book I read was Leviathan Wakes by James A. Corey.

How to deal with difficult people.

So that makes me the worst personality out there! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
6a00d8345169e469e2019b0440ebb5970d-pi

This book is a bigger absurdity than the movie with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman. I really enjoyed it and Christopher Priest is someone I would want another book from in the future. Classic and timeless, set in an era when magic was at its highest. But he doesn't commit too much of it to time period in the details. It could be any decade, any centuary, that this takes place in. Super clever on the mystery in the magic.

Verity from Code Name Verity

e.e I am now a British Spy, who is being held prisoner is Nazi-occupied France.

Welp, goodbye world.

51PR5E6NCDL.jpg

dorian-grey.jpg

I had to read this for my book club. I guess that makes me an immortal hedonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.