The Kingdom of Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.
((omg it's alex!))Fabio- *bows*Lavi- *starts following scarlett, once again, keeping to the trees*

Thanks Mod person.... Only problem is our rp has no set plot so ya...... Guess we stay where u put us then!)

((winging it could be considered a set plot. :b))

I hum to myself, walking along the river, finding a dry spot to sit by the bank. I dip my feet in, looking at the multicolored stones below the surface.

jay and I got plans for after the war though and everything branches off from there.... Meh. Lol will u warn the guys in HSH how we're in rp creation now instead of fantasy?)

Fabio- *walks home* }{ Lavi- *jumps down from the trees and hides behind another* [thinks::who knows what reward I'll get from Marissa if I kill the queen...]

The point of this area is to create plots Out of Character, all we like to see is that you aren't roleplaying here, but if you -do- want to start roleplaying I can do one of two things.

1. I can put this back into the In Character area and delete the post of mine above and you can keep roleplaying
  2. You can create an In Character area to continue your roleplaying (or once you finish your plotting you can put it up there) That way you're not roleplaying in the wrong area ^^

I lean back, my arms holding me up. I look up to the sun, squinting, wishing it wasn't so hot out.

Well I give u this: you've done more as a mod in five minutes than our original admin in our original rp did in six months . Rawr ok um maybe we should just all logg off for now and I'll give though on what to do next. Mostly cause it's hard to remake an rp at 11:58 at night and on an iDevice. Hopefully no other returning lunians with join.))

((I like option no. 1 ^_^ jussayin'))Lavi- *Creeps slightly closer, holding his breath*

((alrighty Scar. Remember to give us a heads up on HSH when you've made your decision))

Well I'll go with option 1. I can always do a remake the right way tomorrow. Option 1 plz!

It's no worries, we can move this to the fantasy area ourselves and you can make another OOC...that may be the best bet for ya'll.

The OOC is for plotting, as previously mentioned, and the rp is usually for rping. You seem to have melded both, which still constitutes a roleplay. Shall we move it then? Just keeps things ordered and neat, which would be appreciated.

And with a plot like yours, a planning thread may be a credit eh?

Ya just delete the earlier posts if u don't mind. The last place we rped was a lot simpler sorry.

Yes, but the admins weren't as darling as the ones here ^0^ ((Matty why are you still here?))

Dave's an idiot compared to these guys. Oh well I guess let the thread die and we'll regroup later.

Status
Not open for further replies.