The Kingdom of Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.
((am I the only one who feels like a newbie-noob? (maybe it's the words at the top saying HI NEWBIE!)))

Mwahahaha cam) a hopeful though occurs to me. 'maybe the King's Tounge will wear off before the announcement.... I already feel less drowsy....'

Ohiyo! ;D Destiny Charleston is here! :3 Can't keep me away! x3 :] Well, shall we begin soon? :) ~Nyaa!

((in that case, I'll just normally rp until (IF) he comes on so we can carry on where we left off (that sounded romantic...but it isn't O.o)))

((XD I simply love plot-twists like that.
Cammy I'd help you, but I had just joined the website yesterday, and today it conked out, so I don't know much))

Shizbits! The brotherhood part was in black and got blended in!!!! Arch got to edit that tomorrow)

Well Matty I can be with fabio till Mikey gets on :3)

Cause what good is saving mike without mike? XD)

((alrighty!
You should catch Cammy up though
:llama:o. m. f. g it's a llama O.o))

But it's fun leaving cam in the dark) I see fabio "You're the man I healed who was crawling through the streets. You never did tell me who did that to you. Or your name, though I didn't ask for it." I smile

((alright! I get it
Random/useless info:
Each page on here takes 25 posts.
:devilfire: Also, the emoji here are awesome (they may not be called emoji but who cares)))

Fabio- Ah yes, my name is Fabio. The man who did that to me was an assassin I believe. And you are?

"Scarlett, the queen of this kingdom. You say an assassin? Did he happen to say anything about ten souls or you knew someone who may have known me or something relevant to that?"

Well, in that case, I'll just be leaving. Byeeeeeee!

Fabio- He did mention something about souls...

Status
Not open for further replies.