The Kingdom of Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sigh "I know who your talking about. I would have delt with him earlier but some things came up..... My apologies. You know, you look very familiar to me...." I see some of the resemblance between him and Matty

((NO SE VAYA CAMMY!!
Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, can I make a character who's a brotherhood member?))

Fabio- I've gotten that a lot since arriving in Luna, especially from a peasant lady with a wooden spoon (XD). Maybe you know my little sister?

Sure Matty just remember he answers to marissa, the she-demon XD)

"Wooden spoons you say?" I laugh. "What's your little sister's name?"

((XD okay

His name shall be!

Lavi
Green eyes
Red Hair
BROTHERHOOD MEMBER
:devil:
A black, thorn, heart tattoo on his chest.
Quite a rebellious teen, he ran away from family in Luna.

Fabio- Her name is Matsuda, Matty for short. Are wooden spoons a common thing to be hit with?

I laugh. "Matty is a good friend of mine. And for her, it is" i grin

Fabio- *grins* Anyway, Ms. Queen, do you need help with anything today.

((I'm old enough to go into the "Mature" forum XDDD))

Don't get any ideas XD) "No I think I'll be ok but thank you. Might I ask what your stationed as?" I say as I toss him candy, assuming he and Matty share that love

((and for some dramaticness))

Lavi- *Enters the Kingdom of Luna silently and unseen. Hiding in the trees. He jumps on to the roofs of several buildings and looks around*

Fabio- *stares at the candy lovingly (XD) but keeps his composure as he starts munching on it* Well, Queen Scarlett...It's embarrassing to say this, but I'm ex-military, and I'm currently....well kinda...working as a mercenary.

"A mercenary you say? In my experience they haven't been as loyal and willing as soldiers, and expect much more pay than the average guard. It's why we have so few in Luna. Not, of course, making any assumptions about you. You might be different, being matty's brother and all." I grin

Fabio- *Laughs* while I do like a nice, big pay, I will work for pretty much anyone, aside from Amperlians, as long as they pay something. Although lately I haven't been getting much work. *smiles*

Lavi- *Walks silently on the roof tops. Finally spots the Lunian Queen and a scrappy looking guard* hmm

((does this work on iDevices too, or just computers?))

Fabio- I'd enjoy working for the queen, if you ever need me, just call.

Lavi- *Jumps silently from the roof into some shadows*

(hey i here but it SUCKS without my computer!)

I grin. "I just might take you up on that. Enjoy the candy and tell Matty I said hi" I wave goodbye, turning to walk into the forest, headed for the river

Hello there Newblets, I'm Zypher your friendly Roleplay Global Administrator and I'm here for a couple of purposes!

First of all, welcome to Iwaku, I'm glad you and your friends have found a new roleplaying shelter for your wonderful ideas and I speak on behalf of the staff in saying welcome to Iwaku!

Now onto the nitty-gritty, we here at Iwaku love roleplaying with our newbies but we have a way of making our roleplays and I just want to instruct you on how to create an RP. We like to see your roleplaying but we like to keep everything nice and tidy. As such we like to keep our Out of Character plotting and planning and our In Character in different areas. I moved your main game to the Roleplay Signup area because it seemed like you were going to be doing all of your plotting there, and then you can make another thread in the Fantasy board to create the actual in character playing area!

While you look around there feel free to check out the other roleplays that Iwaku has to offer and encourage your fellow friends to do the same and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM and I am more than willing to work with you as much as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.