The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ohh, that head is nice, the shape of the body and legs is weird, and it's missing a body segment. (Colour is off, as well.) Where'd you get that pic?

@Buio Your character is accepted and good to go :)

@Infinatis You're missing something in your bio, take another look at the rules. Also, I have a bit of an issue with your character's bio where it says that his only weakness is that angering him makes him stronger, faster, and fiercer...that's definitely not a weakness, so your character is coming across as rather overpowered atm.

@Bones Your character is accepted and good to go :)

Ohh, that head is nice, the shape of the body and legs is weird, and it's missing a body segment. (Colour is off, as well.) Where'd you get that pic?
It's a Boss from the 2002 game shinobi. I knew i had seen a design of a spider tiger somewhere before and just remembered about Shirakumo after i sent you those first three.

so then ,where would be a good place for me to jump into the rp? or is there a designated starting location?

Name: Alavyra Laedwyn
Species: Elf
Physical Description: She has incredibly long, almost silver hair that brushes the backs of her knees. She is tall, even for an elf, and has a slightly muscular build that allows her to wield her sword with ease. She has green eyes that are of an almost piercing hue, which stand out against her fair skin. More often than not, she dresses practically due to her previous occupation. She has a large scar that runs up her side and just barely be seen from under her collar on her left shoulder.
Personality: Easily-offended would be one way to describe her. While she is usually very serious and somewhat cold, she has quite a temper when it comes to her steadfast beliefs.
Bio/History: Alavyra was brought up under a tribe of nomadic elves, having cast aside the old ways. Seeing her talent from a young age, her parents taught her to use a sword, so that she might become one of the clan's defenders when she grew older. She quickly became one of the most skilled warriors in her clan and became the personal bodyguard of the clan's leader. However, one day her clan was attacked by a group of mercenaries hired by a local lord that was unhappy with them travelling on his lands. Most of her clan was wiped out, and the remaining survivors quickly became panicked and fled their separate ways. Lost and alone, Alavyra used her skills with swordsmanship to become a bounty hunter in order to sustain herself. She spent many years making a name for herself and earning more than enough coin to live by, all the while keeping to the road as she had done her whole life. Eventually she became weary of the lifestyle she was living. One night, she had a dream - a 'vision' of Bista, telling her to follow Arzana and go to Astaeron.
Other details: Her clan was incredibly open about gender and relationships, so she would describe herself most closely as pansexual.
She has a soft spot for cats.
Picture (if you have one):
88sp8TT.jpg

Chip!
I hope this is okay~

Last edited by a moderator:
Quicksword Irene. Irene the one hand. I like ^_^

Invited/referred to Astaeron by: By the ad! Yay!

Name:
Seraphi

Species:
Unknown Chaotic Deity, possibly half demon, half angel

Physical Description:
Seraphi is a mysterious creature, bright red, short hair dangling energeticly around her eyes, which tend to always hold a mischievous twinkle. Her right eye is a dazzling, vibrant emerald, her other a deep red, in which seems to radiate an enticing darkness, swirling pool of what you could call evil. Seraphi is quite short, usually wearing dark clothes, her white wings usually unfurled, announcing her presence. Fast, slim limbs allow her to move with surprising agility. Always, a sword lays sheathed against her side, usually mostly concealed by her dark cloak. The blade is a dark metal which seems to absorb light.

Personality:
Being an agent of chaos, her personality is random, and chaotic. At times she can be a sympathetic, caring, simpatico person, while other times she can be cold, destructive, and with a fiery temper. Shyness, however, is a trait she does not hold, she can seem either talkative and friendly, or arrogant.

Bio/History:
No-one really knows her history, and she refuses to tell anyone

Other details:
Rarely, if something envokes her rage, she will transform, growing taller and bigger, her wings darkening, her emerald eye will flicker into red, and a glowing red will encompass her body. She becomes increasingly good at fighting, but after the rage is finished she collapsed unconsious in her original form.

Picture (if you have one): image.jpg

This, except her left eye (right side on the picture) is a bright emerald, and she has large white wings. What it looks like in her rage is explained in other details

Last edited by a moderator:
sooooooo. has the GM just forgotten about this thing?

I have no idea, but she may just have some stuff occurring offline or something.

Knowing Lala, she's probably just busy, she doesn't normally drop off the face of Iwaku entirely. Just give it some time, if she's not back in X amount of days, we'll see about a temporary governing body or something.

*nods* will do, thanks for the replies

You FOOLS get spots open?

Specifically for someone with a secret? Or a brave knight?

Invited/referred to Astaeron by: I was brought unto thee by the great website itself.
Name: Ser Rein ? "The Rook"
Species: Human
Physical Description: If one looks closely, a single grey eye can be seen through his visor. But few get that close and live to tell the tale. 196 centimeters, and 180 pounds. And that's without the armor. In the armor, he is well over 200 cms, and almost three times his normal weight.
Personality: Quiet and somber, Ser Rein doesn't do much in the way of social interaction. Often, he seems cold or distant, and is constantly muttering to himself, which scares quite alot of people away. However, once talked to, he can be kind. He seems to heavily dislike all members of House Miran though. No, much more than that. He LOATHES them. One can practically feel the anger boiling off him whenever he is even so much as near them. He follows no gods, as te only thing he puts faith in are a sharp sword and a solid shield.
Bio/History: This is vastly unknown. Sir Olivae claims for the most part that he came from a millitary training academy, and his strength and size earned him the attention he needed to be drafted into the Royal Guard. However, no one has bothered to verify that, as he preformed quite well in the guard.
Other details: Chip chip potato chip. Also, wonderful GM, I've got some shit to PM you concerning this character. After all, I can't be revealing everything to the public, now can I?
Picture (if you have one):
Havel_the_Rock.png

Alright, so, here is an idea, you're character sheet is perfect, and in the absence of the GM, I will admit you. Any details can be shared with me for review, so, before you do anything; Send me the details.

Alright, so, here is an idea, you're character sheet is perfect, and in the absence of the GM, I will admit you. Any details can be shared with me for review, so, before you do anything; Send me the details.
Aight.